[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teacher, teacher! Anon brought a Game Boy to school!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 217x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 217x307
Teacher, teacher! Anon brought a Game Boy to school!
>>
>>24168119
>Game Boy
>2027

Are you from the past?
>>
>>24168119
the school i grew up in was really low class, so snitching types like this would get physically bullied.
>>
>>24168119
This poor kid probably gets the shit smacked out of him by his mother at home.

I'd take him under my wing and teach him the ways of not being a faggot.

I won't let him go the way I did.
>>
File: j0409366[1].jpg (38 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
j0409366[1].jpg
38 KB, 300x450
Ayy yo, f a m! Anon brought a gun to school!
>>
>>24168251
Kid like this usually have overprotective parents who spoil and shelter them.

>>24168119
The thing is, the rule actually does prevent kids from getting their shit stolen at school.
>>
>>24168279
>tfw this kid seems more likeable than the one on OPs pic
>>
>>24168286
>prevent kids from getting their shit stolen at school.

Yeah that's true. I used to sneak into class during lunchbreak and steal the other kids pokemon cards and JoJo's.

no one ever found out it was me.
>>
>>24168179
The school I went to was even lower class

You dont snitch on the bullies because you cant do shit about it and the teachers might ignore you.
They snitch on you for keks even if you did nothing and they'll probably fuck you up after class.

Wonderful isnt it?
>>
File: 1443798863459.png (744 KB, 597x769) Image search: [Google]
1443798863459.png
744 KB, 597x769
>>24168593
My mom was trying some kind of weird deprivation childhood thing, so I would do this during bathroom breaks.

I was just stealing dinosaur shaped erasers and toys out of people's dioramas.

also
>that one cunt who always tells the teacher you didn't do your homework
>one day she's in literal tears
>doesn't have her homework
>'P-please don't tell the t-teacher A-anon'
>'CUNT DOESN'T HAVE HER HOMEWORK TEACHER'
>'Anon, you shouldn't tattle'
>>
>>24168119
Bullies did that thing to me lots of times...
They just wanted to make life difficult for me...
If i lived in US i would surely killed them all
>>
>>24168630
the worst bullies are those who are thug wannabes and looking to join a gang or impress their older criminal friends.

some kid just got stabbed right next to where I live. because he insulted the sister of a guy with a gangsta reputation to look after.
>>
What type of neighborhood do you live in?

I've been in 3 mostly black areas and seeing the retarded shit that happen in them made every day a special experience.
All minus one of the thug wanabee that I know of are dead and that one is now in prison for 10 years.

They all got what they had coming but I'll never really grasp why they did the stupid shit. They had decent lives outside of school. It were the people being bullied that had to go home to stupid shit like abusive parents or rapists. Everything is backwards senpai.
>>
>>24168854
for you >>24168681

Site is removing reply text again.
>>
>>24168854
>What type of neighborhood do you live in?

Northen Zeeland(Denmark).

There's no poverty at all. but kids are so spoiled they actually relate to the "poor ghetto black" meme from america.

The low class school I went to had mostly just ethnic danes, but even from 1st-2nd grade there were kids who started listening to "gangsta rap" and emulating the attitudes.

They never really bothered me(some of them even had quite a bit of sympathy for me) compared to the sporty atheletic type, who for some reason always took a dislike to me.
>>
>>24168119

>implying

We were poor and my parents never bought me a GameBoy. It was one of the very few things I was ever jealous of.
Only 3 guys had it in our class.

But in the end, I think it was for the best.
It would be a huge time sink.
>>
File: 1432816831931.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1432816831931.png
208 KB, 327x316
>>24168279
I legit keked
>>
>>24168654
>mfw I was the cunt
That's why I probably had no friends,
>>
>>24168561
I went to a suburban school full of preppy kids (both white and black) and the black ones were actually a lot more civilised.
>>
>>24168279
>a black in school
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.