[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NEETs will one day evolve into a superior species with untold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1437x908
>NEETs will one day evolve into a superior species with untold psychokinetic powers thanks to their laziness
>NEETs will guide humanity into a new golden age, far away from the darkness of hedonism and capitalism that festers the world today

Who part of the /neetmasterrace/ here?
>>
>>24168019
>evolve

I think you forgot that a big part of evolution involves creating offspring.
>>
File: 1442959009580.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1442959009580.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>24168019
This isn't going to become the new wizard is it?
>>
Who wants to come over my house to get extra comfy and drink sleepy kool aid.
>>
>>24168041
sexual selections means that better looking people will have sex with other better looking people. somehow it has never been effective in removing ugly people.
>>
Im so glad they brought the robot back

Thank god for all this original content
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 306x306
>>24168041
>offspring

Normies still stuck in their 3D ways of thinking. When will they ever learn?
>>
>>24168108
> better looking people will have sex with other better looking people

not really, especially not for guys. Better looking females tend to be more sexually desirable, but status and social power is what drives male sexual selection.

>somehow it has never been effective in removing ugly people

Because ugliness isn't something you can cleanly put in a Punnet square. It involves a huge number of factors (many outside of genetics), can result from desirable traits mixing poorly, and has a huge subjective component to it.
>>
>>24168108
Maybe it's all relative and people nowadays on average are better looking than our ancestors.
>>
>>24168181
>not really, especially not for guys.

Maybe not historically or prehistorically, but in today's world, it most certainly does.

>Because ugliness isn't something you can cleanly put in a Punnet square

also because men and women alike, forget about sex when they are hungry.

ugly men will be able to continue finding mates for as long as they will be able to continue providing.
>>
>>24168239
>but in today's world, it most certainly does.

must be why you never see ugly guys reproducing or fucking gi...oh wait.

>ugly men will be able to continue finding mates for as long as they will be able to continue providing.

that just disproves the notion that ugly people are getting weeded out of the gene pool.
>>
>>24168277
having sex. not reproducing. if there was no protection, these guys would be fathers before they hit 16.

and ugly guys usually reproduce with ugly girls, creating the next generation of uglies.

>that just disproves the notion that ugly people are getting weeded out of the gene pool.

I wouldn't say "disprove", but yes, I was argueing against that notion.
>>
>>24168305
>having sex. not reproducing. if there was no protection, these guys would be fathers before they hit 16.

True, but then again you can go to a local trailer park to see that in action.

>and ugly guys usually reproduce with ugly girls, creating the next generation of uglies.

yep, most robots don't understand that the uglies aren't going to just an hero if the 10/10 turns them down. They just stay within their league

>I wouldn't say "disprove", but yes, I was argueing against that notion.

Agreed.
>>
>>24168181
Not to mention if you actually removed all ugly people, there will still be the ugliest attractive person. Its a scale and you can shorten the distance between extremes but never make everyone equal
>>
>>24168019
NEETs are amongst the most hedonistic demographic in society
>>
>>24168337
i'm danish, so our trailer trash is middle class enough to use protection.
>>
I'm a NEET. I'm an idealist. Many people today have forgotton idealism, and they work "because that's real life." They throw all their ideals in the garbage because they are so eager to fit in.
>>
>>24168474
why are you an idealist?
>>
>>24168474
>and they work "because that's real life"

No, they work because that's their path to being as self sufficient as they can.

>Idealist

If being a parasite is your ideal, then you're succeeding.
>>
>>24168490
because if you shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will end up among the stars
>>
>>24168534
i think that is a little simplistic.
>>
>>24168556
it's a cliche because it's true.
>>24168524
parasites are part of a healthy ecosystem
>>
>>24168474
You believe there is no separate material basis for reality and believe that all reality is merely contingent upon you observing it?
>>
You've got that right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVEzygI83EM [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWdZ3ZrwW9c [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvOZs3g3qIo [Embed]
>>
>>24168577
>parasites are part of a healthy ecosystem

In a biological ecosystem yes. In society, you're not.
>>
>>24168577
I said simplistic, I didn't say common.
>>
>>24168586
Every observer necessarily occupies their own complete reality.
>>
>>24168474
and what are your ideals. do they involve being an introvert incel shut in internet addict
>>
>>24168610
Then how do you explain the perfect similarities between different people's descriptions of laws?
>>
>>24168616
I believe in Jesus Christ.
He said to not store up treasures on the earth, but in heaven.
He said do not worry about what you will eat, for God will provide for you.
He said to live for the day and not plan ahead for your own future.
He said if you want to follow him you must renounce all you have.
>>
>Automation quickly spreads throughout society
>Fewer and fewer jobs available, even though there's plenty of goods produced for everyone
>Guaranteed income established
>Normie wageslaves and NEETs rejoice as one when basement dwelling becomes a respectable life choice
>After a few weeks, normie ex-wageslaves began to feel melancholy
>"We just don't know what to do with ourselves!"
>NEETs witness this development with detached bemusement
>Normies start acting out, going crazy from boredom without the comforting embrace of a corporate iron fist
>Public drunkenness, fights and auto accidents rise sharply
>President Sanders doesn't know what do do, he calls for an end to the self destruction, and eventually pleads with the American People to get a fucking hoby or some shit I mean goddamn
>The old guard of NEETs finally decide to act
>Veteran basement dwellers emerge, blinking in the sunlight, from basements all across the country and start making their way to the nearest public place, and begin preaching the Gospel of Not Giving a Shit
>Slowly, the rampaging normies gather and listen
>They take what is said to heart, and one by one began to chill out
>America is saved
>The most accomplished preachers of the New American Way are invited to the White House and are recognized as leading citizens and supreme gentlemen, and appoint the greatest of them to be Secretary of Leisure
>A new plutocracy is born, one which holds the secrets of mass pacification through the use of weed, memes and animu, ruling with benevolent wisdom, for the greater glory of all

And that's how the NEETs saved America.
>>
Can NEETs even be robots, with how easy they have it?

I'm a NEET, but my days are numbered. Life right now is as easy-mode as it gets.

I don't even have to go out to buy food.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x400
>>24168898
This. Neets are the future. Normies are just blind to the truth.
>>
>>24168820
>He who steals must steal no longer; but rather he must labor, performing with his own hands what is good, so that he will have something to share with one who has need.
>>
>>24168019
lol nice post.
>>
File: 1408708083394.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
1408708083394.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
>mfw NEETs will inherit the earth
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.