[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before the big probelm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: queenstacy.jpg (93 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
queenstacy.jpg
93 KB, 1024x1024
Beta orbiters or ex- beta orbiters Tell me why did you do it? I did because I thought I had a chance with her, bought her designer shoes gave her compliments, listen to her problem then she humiliated me now I don't even talk to females unless it's 100 percent necessary. So tell me why did you do it?
>>
>>24167996
pic related? if so, wtf were you thinking anon? You're ugly as hell and she's 9/10.

u can still talk to girls, for me it's too late and i dont want sex neither talk to girls anymore. BUT DONT THEM SHIT BECAUSE THEY WILL TREAT YOUR HORRIBLE. just helping you out OP, dont take this too personal but do
>>
>>24168031
Pic not related - She had black hair
>>
>>24167996
Beta orbiting is exactly what you commented. Women aren't little innocent creatures, they want the attention of superior men but if a loser like us comes around she sees an opportunity to use you for free shit, including clothes and even favors. I even agreed to drive 2 hours from where i live to give her a ride home after she was done fucking chad. Never. Again.
>>
>>24167996
Thought I had a chance. Actually ended up working out for me, briefly, as chad pissed her off bad enough to get with me briefly to make him jealous.

then I broke up with her because as soon as I got what I wanted the spell was broken and I could see what was happening to me.
>>
I orbitted a girl for an afternoon. Then she flirted with some stranger Chads in front of me. After that I never talked to girls again.
>>
>>24167996
what a chump
>>
Because hanging out with a hot girl makes you feel good. Even if she's never gonna fuck you. So you do whatever it takes to continue to be around her.
>>
>>24168314
this
few hours I spent talking to this one girl were probably happiest hours of my life even tho she rejected my invitation for coffee / tea date in the end.
feels about 2 or 3 times as good as talking to your bros while being drunk.
>>
>>24168264
I took the red pill I see the world in a different light now
>>
>>24168414
>>24168314
OP; she would ignore or avoid me when I needed to talk to her. But the thought at least SOME female contact was like a drug
>>
>>24168314
This so much. She said I was her best friend and would always smile when she was me and always wanted to talk to me. Of course she was ridiculously hot and didn't want anything more than friendship from me, but I was pretty much in love with her and would have done anything just to spend more time with her. Once I asked her out and she rejected me she completely avoided me and never said anything else to me, but even today I would still do a lot of dumb shit if I meant I could make her smile again. I guess the really fucked up part is that I really believed we were best friends, and that even if she didn't care for me the way I wanted her to, that she really cared for me in some way and that was good enough for me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.