[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the average height is 5'9" meme >6foot >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1444753690111.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1444753690111.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>the average height is 5'9" meme

>6foot
>go out and most men are taller then me

Wtf is this bullshit.
>>
sucks for you m8. 5'8 is standard in Ireland and 9/10 women are under that
>>
>>24167951
its all the 5`0 spics in california that bring the average way fucking down. I live in a black/white part of georgia and most guys i see are my height or taller (im 5`11)
>>
Growth hormones in food making kids taller
>>
>>24167951
>being this bad at understanding statistics

You know that, in the US, the average number of arms is <2?
>>
>>24167974
Lol women dont care about that, it doesn't matter what the average is because women don't go for average. 6'1"+ is good if you want them to actually take you seriously, other then that they just want to cvck you.
>>
>>24167951
average IS 5'9 including all the old people and ethnic people

6'0 is probably closer to average for middle-upper class young white men but even then you are probably exagerating unless you live in fucking Norway or some shit tbqh senpai
>>
>>24168001
You don't talk to women and all your info is from the Internet.
>>
>>24168001
what >>24168035 said. You're taking the R9K memes a bit too seriously there m8.
>>
>>24168004
>6'0 is probably closer to average for middle-upper class young white men
Since when did your social class have an impact in height?
>>
>>24168035
>>24168091
Samefag manlet cvck
>>
>>24168035
>>24168091
kek, if you believe what women say you are literally beyond hope. Women will only go for short guys if there are no available tall ones.
>>
>>24168124
since nutriment
>>
>>24168152
I believe what they do more than what they say. But youre just regurgitating bullshit you heard on the Internet to other strangers on the Internet for some reason

You're a fuckin retard
>>
>>24168035
do you really need to see another thread were women on twitter outright tell manlets to die?
do you really need to see another thread full of dating app charts were women literally filter anyone under 6'0?
do you really need to see another thread were women on facebook post shit like "me when his height starts with a 5"?
>>
>>24168271
I detect a butthurt manlet.

You've provided no proof that women don't care about height (which is a ridiculous claim to make to begin with) other than "lol I talk to women so I know."

Keep believing you're not scum in the eyes of roasties if you must but if you're <6'0 she's just gonna jump on the next >6'0 dick she see's without even thinking about you. Can't really blame her, it's just biology.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 212x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 212x264
>>24168350
>>24168369
I'm 5 8 and girls like me sometimes. I see people my height with girlfriends. I'm sure being taller would be a plus. but don't care too much about that and don't bitch to strangers on the Internet

You're both retarded
>>
>>24168491
Also I don't know why I'm replying I'm sure all this shit has to be an inside joke or you guys really are dumb then why am i arguing with retards
>>
>>24168491
>I'm 5 8 and girls like me sometimes.
You're gonna get c.ucked

>I see people my height with girlfriends.
They will be c.ucked, guaranteed.

>You're both retarded
Least I'm not a c.uck
>>
>>24168544
Yeah well at least I'm not a fag!

Like you!
>>
>>24168035
>>24168091
>>24168271
>>24168491
Denial: The Posts
>>
>>24167951
Because

>old people
>minorities
>measuring your height with shoes
>>
>>24168350
>dating app charts were women literally filter anyone under 6'0?
is this real life?

i will filter by height but only 2-3 inches shorter than me or less because i'm a 5'7 manlet

i cant imagine most 5'3 girls demanding 6'+ only
>>
File: happy_man_girl_sub_115.jpg (28 KB, 640x435) Image search: [Google]
happy_man_girl_sub_115.jpg
28 KB, 640x435
My bet is that you're about 5'10" with an inferiority complex. It's those average guys who swear "i'm exactly 6 foot bro" who seem the most conscious of their height.

Source: I'm just under 6 foot (182cm) and I'm normally one of the taller guys in the room. Average height in the US for young white males is, at highest, 5'11", and I don't think that's the case.
>>
>>24167951
Well it's similar in my country. I'm 6'1 and I see lots of people who are tallen then me (not by much thought). I feel rather average than tall.

Must really suck to be a real manlet, if absolutely anybody if towering you.
>>
You guys are retarded. Obviously being short is a disadvantage but if you are actually appealing in other ways it's not really an issue. I'm 5' 8" so I just go for girls who are 5' 5'"ish or below with pretty good success. IMO its not short ppl who are disadvantaged but tall fuckers who can literally have no redeeming qualities and be ugly af but still get girls who have an advantage.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.