[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw slowly losing it I think about suicide daily and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
File: feelium.png (32 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
feelium.png
32 KB, 337x338
>tfw slowly losing it
I think about suicide daily and I'm about to order helium. But I still have some concerns. How do I stop being a pussy and finally go through with it?
Just thinking about how my future will look like makes me sad and angry. Dying is still scary though.
>>
>falling for helium meme
enjoy brain damage
>>
>>24167669
You could die anytime...why not just do something until then? Find something autistic to do that will fill your time.

Ive been NEET 10 years and I go over wanting to an hero ages ago, when I look back now I just see that as being an edgy-fag line of thinking. I'm NEET, isolated and poor...but I have many autistic hobbies that keep me distracted.
>>
>>24167669
How much money do you have in your accounts? This will determine my response, just estimate.
>>
>>24167913
If I do it, then properly. With industry tanks without oxygen or shit like that. There's no way I survive 10-20 minutes without oxygen where noone can find me.
>>
>>24167913
Wait, not OP, but does it not really work? Everywhere I've looked said that it works.
>>
>>24167957
About 2000 euroshekel.

>>24167953
Because living requires effort. Every fucking thing requires effort. I'm tired of work and people. Escapism with bullshit media has gotten boring. I just want to skip to the part where I don't have to do anything anymore.
>>
>>24168033
I see you have some saved cash. Why dont you just go for trip somewhere far away from your place you dont must do anything just go and relax meaby you will see that live is something worth
>>
>>24168033
NEETdom doesn't require effort.
>>
>>24168033
>>24167953
(Not the OP)

I'm mentally ill to the point where I day dream of offing myself. I live on disability and can't even afford food.

I eat stale bread and canned beans (and other canned foods) just to sustain myself.

Before people say it's my diet that made me this way, I used to eat perfectly well before I moved out and I was even worse.

I have done many things which I thought would make me feel some sort of happiness. I traveled in my country and even flew over to another country to meet a bunch of online friends.

I felt nothing. I have no interest in relationships or sex, so I didn't really bother with that either.

I started learning about everything, and found myself to be in a state of slight happiness, I actually enjoyed learning everyday.

I thought to myself I should enroll in a university and perhaps get a degree and work in the field of neuroscience.

I'm a high school drop out. I checked the requirements for a university and they are all absurdly hard. It would take me nearly 3 years to finish them, so I gave up.

I'm unable to function outside at this point. Been a NEET for 8 years. I really see no point in prolonging my existence.
>>
>>24168258
>I'm a high school drop out.

I was a HS drop out as well, until this year.

I got my HS diploma this year, just finished exams a week ago. I am 25.
>>
>>24168141
I'm getting drafted into the military soon. Can't do shit about it. And if I live, at least I want to have some money. I can't waste it on traveling to some shitty tourist trap where I don't even speak the language.

>>24168144
While being neet, I did literally nothing but drugs, alcohol and anime. Even if it doesn't mean effort, it's still shitty. Coming down from drugs, even waking up is a major pain in the ass. I have to work up mental courage for hours just to be able to leave and house and buy cigarettes. On top of that it makes me even more depressed.
>>
No, but seriously, Helium masks work, right?
>>
>>24168392
Not anymore.
http://assisted-dying.org/blog/2015/04/24/australian-warning-on-diluted-helium-tanks/
>>
>>24168392
Get argon, works just like helium. Or don't live in fucking australia. If you do, just get a spider to bite you.
>>
>>24168509
What about nitrogen? How much would I need to take care of the deed?
>>
Come on guys, you only have one life to live for. We can all make it through this together. Even though you don't think it, people do care about you.
>>
>>24168357
Video games don't interest you?
>>
>>24168580
Shit attempt at Devil's Advocate
>>
>>24168580
Not OP, but I already know. People will be sad that I'm gone, and I wouldn't leave them if I had a choice. Sometimes things will never get better, though, and I know everyone will understand.
>>
>>24168578
>nitrogen
Makes up most of the air we breathe, so it should do the job too.
>>
>>24167669
DONT KILL YOURSELF.

FUCK THAI WHORES

YOU HAVE THAT DONT U????

NEVER END IT

YOU WILL DIE AND THEN NOTHING FOR EVER

FOR EVER

DONT FUCKING KILL YOURSELF IT GETS BETTER
>>
>>24168582
Not really. Some years ago I was into FPS and RPGs, but now I have to force myself. Also, I suck at multiplayer games.
>>
>>24168636
But how much of it would I need? It sounds like this might cost a pretty penny after the whole helium shortage.
>>
>>24168684
Then an hero if even vidya doesn't interest you.Just don't fuck up with your method.Are you leaving a note?
>>
>>24168699
I read a flow of 10-15 liter a minute into the exit bag is enough. So correct me if I'm wrong.
In europe I can get a 220l argon tank for 30 euro. The flow controller costs about 30 euro too. I figured that, combined with a safe place should do the trick.
>>
>>24168766
Do they sell it online to America? All I'm finding are the actual tanks themselves without the gas.
>>
>>24168740
I'm not sure yet. I'm not even sure what to think of myself, and my thoughts on myself thinking. Making this thread was pointless, but the replies get me thinking. Some part of my obviously doesn't want to die.
I think I will write an program that sends a message to my friends after some time. Sending a message before I do it would be dangerous, I don't want to end up a vegetable in the hospital. I can't even image what I could write to my family.
>>
>>24168796
http://www.ebay.com/itm/XXL-Capacity-Disposable-MIG-TIG-Welding-Gas-Cylinder-Argon-CO2-Mix-2-2ltr-NEU-/151709726237?hash=item23529ab61d:g:ReEAAOSwv0tVeCG8
You want something like this. Just find one without CO2, that shit is nasty.
>>
>>24168815
Dude, if you have any reason to live, then you're a pussy for wanting to die. Unless there's someone banging on your door threatening to take you away from your family for possibly life, then you're just being a whiny CUNT.
>>
>>24168873
The problem is I've already found the mixed stuff. It's the pure stuff that's near impossible to find. Plus that's only 2.2 liters. Don't I need 10x that?
>>
>>24168901
I don't really have a idea about the american market. Here, I could just go into a welding store and get a flask with pure nitrogen/argon/oxygen.
The volume of the tank is 2.2liter, consider the pressure of the gas. At 100bar this means the gas a regular pressure is 220 liter.
>>
>>24168874
Yeah, I know. There so many things to live for and I should be grateful for what I have... and don't forget I'm being selfish.
Objective reasons don't change the fact how I feel. I'm a pussy who can't handle this world. I probably could if I had to. But quitting is such an good option, how can I not consider it?
>>
>>24168975
Just imagine your family all gathered around in party hats and balloons and presents celebrating your next birthday and how happy they are that you're alive. Now imagine that same scenario, only they're mourning instead of celebrating.
>>
>>24169022
Yeah, but... me feeling this way is just a consquence of me being alive. I'm pretty convinced there's no life after death. I mean, after I'm dead, nothing really matters anymore. The heat death of the universe could follow and I could care less.
>>
>>24168945
How about this, anon sempai?
http://www.calgasdirect.com/argon-pure-gas-99-999-in-17-liter-cylinder/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAyIayBRDo4vjdqJrgxZ0BEiQAhOYCYFhMp8UgzWDoilxNhu_NzE-RnIFmfPmdQpvA3vYyIdwaAsSu8P8HAQ
>>
I'm sure you can buy undiluted helium just off Amazon. Wouldn't they have to state it if the product was not pure helium?

I have a tank in my house now and can't see anything about diluton.
>>
>>24169096
I don't find where it says the pressure or connection type. I'm sorry, I don't know.
Check this out, maybe it can help: http://alt.suicide.methods.narkive.com/PIELEYEa/how-and-why-you-should-use-an-industrial-cylinder-for-the-exit-bag-method
>>
I'm too stupid to set up a mask and flow control

will it work if I just lock myself in a room, duct tape all the windows, keyholes etc and then just open the tank and sit near it?
>>
>>24169170
I think a room would have too much volume. If the oxygen percentage is high enough, you will survive. The tank will probably run out fast too.
>>
>>24169170
No, don't try that.
>>
>>24169145
Man, this is so complicated. Thanks for all your help.
>>
Does anybody kbow what the advantages of a mask over a bag are, and why don't more people use them?

Is it because of the lack of flow control? I've read you can cause lung damage with a mask and excess pressure. I think I'm just going to go for the traditonal oven bag and party tank. Folks are getting fancy with their suicides these days.
>>
>>24169219
What if I use a closet?
>>
Anyone know anything about Nembutal?
>>
facesofsuicide.com
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.