[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at bus stop >milf smiles at me >50 mins later >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: IMG-20151105-WA000.jpg (13 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151105-WA000.jpg
13 KB, 335x363
>at bus stop
>milf smiles at me
>50 mins later
>she bends down
>I see down her top
>datcleavage.py

That's the high of my last two months.

Yours?
>>
>>24167561
my doc gave me benzos

that was pretty dope
>>
I made spaghetti and meatballs over the weekend. I had been craving it for a long time.
>>
>>3900719
Took some magic mushrooms on the weekend. Made me realise my life is shit and been contemplating killing myself since
>>
File: 1324165414216241.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1324165414216241.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1000
>>24167561

I ate filet mignon wrapped in bacon recently

shit was cash
>>
got put on methadone

free drugs lol
>>
I was known as cvckbro here earlier but changed it. I got rimmed from the husband while getting head from his wife. Felt really good
>>
>>24167561
>having to wait 50 minutes+ for a bus
sorry op
>>
My waifu found me
I feel high
>>
>>24167755
30ish minutes to wait cause the bus was late. Took 40 mins to get there. I hate my town's busses
>>
File: ashamed_puppy.jpg (51 KB, 459x354) Image search: [Google]
ashamed_puppy.jpg
51 KB, 459x354
>>24167561
Quite a funny story actually, mine is.

>one year ago
>my poo became light in color
>weeks passed
>my poo was constantly covered in blood
>called the doctor for an appointment for next monday
>spent the weekend in belgium and forgot about the appointment
>luckily woke up at 5 AM for God's knows what reason and saw my Google Calendar notification
>shit shit shit
>hopped into my car and was awfully tired, drove back to the Netherlands again
>200 near misses with other cars
>last exit from the highway, few miles from my doctor and waits at the red light.
>saw a 8/10 girl sitting in a car behind me, checking her makeup and singing along with the music
>kept checking her out and imagining sexy stuff
>traffic lights turned green and went separate ways, she and i
>turns up to the medical center, parked my car and went inside
>waits there for 5 minutes
>tfw fuck yes on time even though i thought i would be late
>doctor opens the door to her room
>guess fucking what, it was her from the car behind me
>holyshit.jpg
>we talk about my little problem with my poo because i thought it may had cancer or some shit
>she asks me if i want to check my anus out
>absolutely fucking stunned but said yes
>takes off my pants
>tfw i forgot to shave my hair arse.
>what-have-i-done.jpg
>lay flat on my stomach and pull down my underwear a little.
>she touches my little asshole and inspects it thoroughly.
>tfw 8/10 inspects my asshole.

True story really.
>>
File: 47869023.png (603 KB, 748x565) Image search: [Google]
47869023.png
603 KB, 748x565
>>24167561
Mom told me I have to go live with Dad in Okinawa after New Year's.
>>
got some weed awhile back and was able to do my coffee + weed + nice breakfast for a couple days

hope i can get some more soon so i can hopefully get into fallout 4 instead of playing it for 30 mins, getting bored/distracted and never touching it again...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.