[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yugioh general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: TimeMagicHammer-DRL2-EN-ScR-1E.png (324 KB, 300x435) Image search: [Google]
TimeMagicHammer-DRL2-EN-ScR-1E.png
324 KB, 300x435
Why have these threads been so dead lately?

Yugioh is great. Much better than that fag magic game

Also you an talk about the anime in these threads

I've been marathoning yugioh. I got through DM and GX and am about halfway through 5D's
>>
File: 1075728.jpg (139 KB, 308x450) Image search: [Google]
1075728.jpg
139 KB, 308x450
No idea

unfortunately dont think I can stay for this thread ;_;
>>
WELLLL
the cartoon sucks ass and I think it's best for babies but if you want to talk about the card game we can do that.
>>
Maybe you should stop forcing a dead general

>>>/tg/
>>
So how long til that autist starts calling people kids for not liking the power creep
>>
File: imagem44.jpg (19 KB, 281x285) Image search: [Google]
imagem44.jpg
19 KB, 281x285
>>24167573
maybe you should back the fuck off nerd
>>
Did you watch those subbed op? I really liked em when I saw em subbed. GX especially. I haven't finished 5Ds though.
>>
inb4 pendulum butthurt
YES WE ALL FELT THAT WAY A YEAR AGO NO WE'RE OVER IT
>>
>>24167588
How long until the furfag spams the thread.

>>24167598
Yes I watched them subbed

Well I watched all of duelist kingdom dubbed then afterward I watched them subbed
>>
File: ZetaMinor.jpg (19 KB, 167x244) Image search: [Google]
ZetaMinor.jpg
19 KB, 167x244
come at me bro
im on yugiohpro right now
name freeziepop
>>
>>24167642
k nigga i'll take you down
You on salvation?
>>
>>24167701
checkmate
was that you earlier
and yes im playing psy
>>
>>24167551
lol, ygo is NOT better than magic, its broken as fuck comparatively, lol. The only reason ive been jumping into ygo so hard latly is WoTC's (and apprently everyone elses) "lets kill Legacy" hate boner. Although it is a nice change of pace. And its a lot cheaper compared to playing legacy.

Also the threads suck ass because all people do is bitch about xyz's synchros, and pendulums.
>>
>>24167897
>Also the threads suck ass because all people do is bitch about xyz's synchros, and pendulums.

They should be bitched about though
>>
CHILLIN OUT WITH THE CREW IN THE SCHOOLYARD. FINDIN TROUBLE NEVER LOOKIN TOO HARD. WERE BACK AT CLASS THEY NEVER TAUGHT US THIS
>>
>>24167897
FUCKING THIS.
This game would kick the shit out of MTG if it didn't have the shit from 5ds and up and gave good prize support.
YGO has multiple decks to suit multiple playstyles and is cheap as fuck compared to other TCGs.
It's basically the only reason I'm still interested in this game anymore/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.