[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have gf Who else finally got a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1445131276559.jpg (315 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445131276559.jpg
315 KB, 800x800
>tfw have gf

Who else finally got a gf?
>>
Nope. Got dumped.
>>
I found a girlfriend but I feel really insecure about the future of our relationship thanks to r9k
>>
No OP, I'm getting uglier each day. Hopefully I get to meet a blind qt who falls in love with me
>>
Is your gf concerned about your lack of friends? Is she like you, or a normie slut?
>>
>>24167639
OP here. I kinda feel the same. It's reassuring, however, that my gf does not have a roastie.
>>
>>24167666
She finds it a little unusual, I think. Occasionally she'll give me a hard time about it.

Surprisingly, though, she didn't mind that I was a virgin. She was pretty patient with my first awkward attempts at sticking it in.
>>
I got a gf and it really didn't solve any of my problems.
>>
gtfo you troglodyte
>>
>>24167397
i have 10gfs
they even sometimes show me their boobies
>>
File: wizard.gif (879 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
wizard.gif
879 KB, 500x400
I finnaly found a gf... a virgin one too... She's kind but she's a pleb when it comes to music and spirituality... She seems to not understand the concepts of sitting in a rock, beholding the mountain landscape while listening to early roman catholical chants...
>>
>>24167397
>>24167639
>>24167727
>>24168731
How'd you guys do it?
>>
>>24167397
overrated tbqh. I want to dump her but like the constant sex. She's a gym slut I know. I don't even go to the gym or have a physique.
>>
>>24168946
sheer luck mostly
>>
>>24168731
Just gently try and teach her, she'll come around. Or else take her vajin and leave her
>>
>>24169056
>Or else take her vajin and leave her

Sorry but i'm not a souless monster
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.