[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never find a girlfriend if you can't trust women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 28
File: Consider-The-Following.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Consider-The-Following.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
You will never find a girlfriend if you can't trust women. Being paranoid and irrational that all women are out to get you even if a woman has been nothing but nice to you and has given no reason for you to stop trusting her will leave you a virgin forever.
>>
File: consider_the_following2.gif (2 MB, 416x320) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following2.gif
2 MB, 416x320
>>24166933

I don't want a fucking girlfriend because another person isn't going to solve my problems for me, I just come to /r9k/ to bitch about vapid myopic sluts because they have life handed to them on a fucking silver platter, and this shit is cathartic for men like me, who have to fucking bust our asses every day to be worth a single shit at all

Jesus OP, how fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>24166933
>finally let my guard down
>get stabbed in the back multiple times
yeah fuck that
>>
>>24167011
I mean that's pretty much relationships in a nutshell. If you had found a girl who it did work out with and were still with, your reply would be a lot different.

Your feels are feels everyone who has dated has.
>>
>>24166933
Nah I just don't want to be around you, Your kind caused me lot of torment and problem during my lifetime. Leave me be.
>>
What's with all the tumblerinas today?
>>
>>24166933
>projecting this harde
>>
>not being LITERALLY married to your waifu
>>
>>24166933
>implying chad trusts women

The only difference is that he's not clingy and dependent.
>>
>>24166933
>implying i want a gf
I know what they truly are. Why would i want something im scared of?
>>
>>24167362
But you know nothing about me except that I'm a female. How are you any different from this person?

>>24167372
I'm not a Tumblrina at all, completely the opposite

>>24167427
Why are you afraid of me? You don't even know me and I have yet to do anything mean to you
>>
>>24167476
A tiger has never done anything to me. Ive never even been close to a tiger. Doesnt mean im gonna go play around with a tiger.
Same thing with your kind.
>>
>>24167476
Adding to my previous post.
Why should i want a gf? Theres literally 0 real benefits.
>>
>>24167578
I'm not a tiger, I'm a person. You don't even know if I'm even physically capable of harming you. In fact, most likely I am probably not. I'm 5 ft tall and 90 lbs and am weak as fuck.

Can I harm you emotionally? Probably, but I have no reason to. I don't know you or know anything about you. Why would you be afraid of me then?
>>
File: 1443090525973.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1443090525973.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
>>24166933
will I never find any type of friend if I don't trust anyone of either sex?
>>
>>24167623
So why would i want anything to do with you in the first place?
>>
>>24167615
Well it's not "I should want a girlfriend", that's not how it works.

You should just be open to the idea that if you meet a girl that you like who likes you back, to not be super paranoid and irrational that she's going to hurt you or be mean to you unless she gives you some kind of reason to believe otherwise. Innocent until proven guilty, Anon.

>>24167638
Yes. I used to be the same. It just takes time. The only real way to get over it isn't to just keep waiting to meet someone who will be nice to you and make it go away. You have to recognize you're being paranoid and irrational and want to stop. Then you recognize when you are doing it and actively try to stop yourself from doing it. Don't mistrust people unless they give you some kind of reason to mistrust them. Everyone should be default level of trust unless they're mean to you, or unless you know them really well and are close to them, then they are well trusted.

I hope that makes sense or helps.
>>
>>24167673
Why would you not want anything to do with me? We barely know each other to decide either way
>>
>>24167427
"i know what they truly are" whats that?
>>
File: 1331479876.jpg (26 KB, 670x376) Image search: [Google]
1331479876.jpg
26 KB, 670x376
>>24166933
>a woman has been nothing but nice to you

Ah, there it is.

>I'm not like other girls! I'm a Nice Girl! *tips fake eyelashes*

Fuck off and die whore.
>>
>>24167685
Im not paranoid. I dont live with a moral codes like "all women are whores" or "i have to resist them". I just do whatever i feel like most of the time which is staying away from you.
>>
>>24167753
But why stay away from me? What have I done to make you want to stay away from me?
>>
File: absolute-madman.jpg (16 KB, 185x254) Image search: [Google]
absolute-madman.jpg
16 KB, 185x254
>>24166933
But I do trust women (As much as I trust anyone I don't know)
>>
> treating women as something more than just babymakers with a wet fuckhole

Chad has realized this and that's why he gets all the women.
>>
False.
I'm an irrational, insecure, paranoid, mistrustful individual.
>have gf who loves me
>have had sex with 7 grills
>>
>>24167779

> have gf who loves me

You don't really believe this, do you?
>>
>>24167772
OP here and that is exactly how everyone should be.
>>
>>24167762
>>24167733
All humans are the same. Id rather not get into why i dont like you but like >>24167741 said you are not any different. I have yet to see any exceptions of you.
>>
>>24167819
>irrational, insecure, paranoid, mistrustful individual

What do you think?
I want to believe. I really do.
>>
>>24167842
I still don't have a gf :^)
>>
>>24167867
You have yet to see any exceptions because we literally just met. Maybe try asking me some questions to find out.

>>24167895
Doesn't matter, you're not an irrational crazy person who makes negative assumptions about people before getting to know them.
>>
>>24167011
this is called being damaged goods anon
you know what the difference between you and someone who got into a good relationship first is?

they act like it
and that's it. that is the quantifiable difference.

treating everyone and everything like it's going to hurt you like you were hurt before is damaging yourself and your relationships with those around you
>>
>>24167917
Ok in my whole life i havent seen 1 exception but you are somehow different.
>>
>>24167917
>Doesn't matter, you're not an irrational crazy person who makes negative assumptions about people before getting to know them.
But I do.They're just not gender specific
>>
>>24167935
You don't know if I am different though because we pretty much know nothing about each other. Do you not see the point I'm trying to make here yet? This person put it better than me >>24167925

>>24167944
Well then stop that
>>
>>24167961
>Well then stop that
No
>>
File: 1418615610876.jpg (45 KB, 373x379) Image search: [Google]
1418615610876.jpg
45 KB, 373x379
>>24166933
No shit. Of course we know it's unhealthy. Do you really think you're making groundbreaking analysis here? That pointing out the obvious is going to suddenly put off a light bulb in someone's head: "Maybe this guy is right. Maybe I should start trusting people." It's like going to someone with a papercut and saying "hey you have a papercut."

If you don't have an actual method of solving the problem--and you don't because you're probably nowhere near qualified--instead of pointing out the obvious existence of one, do kindly and fuck off. Yeah, I mad.
>>
>wanting a gf

You faggots have a long way to go.
>>
File: hug.gif (417 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
417 KB, 480x270
>>24168018
I posted how to solve it right here friend: >>24167685

Relax
>>
>>24167870
why would she be with you if she didnt love you?
>>
>>24167961
You dont know if i cant read minds through the internet.
Lets not assume things.
>>
>>24166933
OP do you know what happen to the last guy who said he trusted her? that is right he got cheat on because he let his guard down. around women never relax.
>>
File: Gosick-pipe.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gosick-pipe.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>24168055
No one can read minds though that is crazy, stop being a crazy person anon
>>
>>24168083
The idea is just as crazy as you somehow being special.
>>
>>24168047
OK, I understand what you're trying to do. You are trying to help, so maybe I shouldn't get all confrontational. Seriously though, your solution is literally "hey just stop."
>>
File: B_1s1b5XEAEKsqA.jpg large.jpg (13 KB, 279x256) Image search: [Google]
B_1s1b5XEAEKsqA.jpg large.jpg
13 KB, 279x256
>>24168078
do you know what happen to the last girl who said she trusted him? that is right she got raped because she let her guard down. around men never relax.
>>
>>24167623
actually you are just as dangerous as a tiger because you can falsely accuse someone of rape and ruin their life forever. then white knight manginas will jump to your rescue and even give their lives to you by trying to fight me for something that i didn't even do.
>>
>>24168083
For some people, it's easy to believe that the universe is created merely to punish them and that one day the truth will slip. Some of us think people are trying to hurt us because deep down we think we deserve it.
>>
>>24166933
be my gf and I'll stop :^)
>>
>>24168130
I'm not special and never said I was. I just said I've given you no reason to mistrust me because we barely know each other. I'd say that is pretty rational.

>>24168135
My solution is what my therapist pretty much told me to do. It is called cognitive therapy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_therapy

It does sound pretty simple and like "Hey just stop doing that", but that is pretty much what you need to. It's like 10% doing cognitive therapy, and 90% working up the willpower to continue doing it. Overtime the more you do it, the better you get at working up the willpower to do it, and before you know it is it just second nature to you to stop yourself before you do something that you know is crazy like putting yourself down a lot or being paranoid that everyone is out to hurt you.
>>
My anime waifu tulpa can't cheat on me
>>
File: 1419199020721.png (61 KB, 324x347) Image search: [Google]
1419199020721.png
61 KB, 324x347
>>24166933
Trusting a woman. Haha what a fucking joke. We all know what instincts are pulling the strings. Woman dont have loyalty or integrity. As soon as Chad comes walking by and feigns the slightest interest in her she will hop on his dick in a split second without a single thought about you. NO MATTER FUCKING WHAT you did in the past for her. No matter how many special moments you had or how many times you comforted her in her time of need. You will come home to the sight of the girl you have given your heart to with a muscly guys dick in her mouth. And you know what , Im not even mad. Can you blame a dog for eating its own shit? No you cant , because its just a fucking dog.
>>
>>24168172
But how do you know I will falsely accuse someone of rape? That is an assumption not based on any reason at all. What have I said or done to make you assume that I would ever falsely accuse someone of rape?

>>24168173
And that is bad and unhealthy. Trust me, I used to be the same way. The only way to ever stop doing it is to stop yourself from behaving in that way. I used to just always think "If one person would just be really nice to me I would trust people again". But that is never, ever going to happen. I was way too damaged to ever be able to deal with someone even being slightly mean, even if it was just joking or unintentional. My skin was made of tissue paper. I know it hurts and takes a lot of strength to admit the problem lies with you and is your responsibility, but you also have to remember that trying to change is for your benefit, for you to feel better and happier. You have a wound that you need to heal and the solution is accepting that the wound is there
>>
>>24168262
and working to care for that wound, heal it up and put a bandaid over it
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 212x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 212x264
A bunch of closet fags itt
>>
>>24168054
I don't know. I'm crazy.
>>
>>24166933
I've had girlfriends and not trusted them simultaneously. That's kind of step one to being a man.
>>
>>24168324
No, not really. Unless they gave you a reason not to trust them, that is step 1 to being an irrational and paranoid person.
>>
>>24166933
So why does being a virgin matter? What's wrong with that?
>>
>>24168324
Don't trust nobody gotta look over your shoulder constantly!
>>
>>24167685
I have no faith in humanity. I'm definitely not getting involved in something that has a possibility of driving a wedge between me and the few remaining people I consider friends.
>>
>>24168365
No, just don't start having actual feelings for them for a couple months.
>>
>>24168339
Give me a reason to trust, not the other way around.
>>
File: wy1ojgV.jpg (74 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
wy1ojgV.jpg
74 KB, 600x900
Except women are the way they are because female psycology and biology differ from their male counterparts. That's the reason a roastie will jump on a richer/buffer/taller dudes dick the second she meets him without sparing a thought for her current bf. I don't need to meet all women to conclude that none of them are worth my time or energy because they share certain characteristics that make them worthless to me.
>>
>>24166933
>paranoid and irrational

Nope. Deal with women and get burned, this isn't irrational, just statistics. We dealt with this in my psyche class. Married men are statistically less happy than single men. It gets even worse when you have kids.
>>
But OP, I've been with 14 women and I still resent them. You can't trust a female, buddy.
>>
>>24168445
Innocent until proven guilty, Anon. Everyone is on a default level of trust unless you know them really well and are close with them, then they are well trusted. If someone does something terrible then you no longer trust them. But it is irrational to mistrust everyone unless they show they can be trusted if they also have given you no reason to mistrust them either.

>>24168355
Nothing, I just had to make my OP make people angry and want to open it and reply because I wanted to help people who feel paranoid and irrational about people. Because I once used to feel the same way, and I was discussing this with my friend and felt like most of the men I've met on 4chan were also like this. I hope you guys eventually overcome it and feel better.

>>24168475
You've dealt with individuals who have given you a reason not to trust them individually. Individuals should not dictate how much you trust other individuals who have given you no logical reason to mistrust them.
>>
>>24166933
consider this: I've fucked whores and don't need a gf anymore.
>>
>>24168571
I'm just not going to let myself start having feelings for a girl for at least a month or two after we start having sex. It's foolish not to.

500 days of summer sums up every girl in the music scene perfectly.
>>
>>24168571
So your OP was made in such a way as to intentionally manipulate people into anger so they'd respond? I wouldn't trust you either
>>
File: 1410233971001.jpg (52 KB, 640x415) Image search: [Google]
1410233971001.jpg
52 KB, 640x415
>>24168469
>I don't need to meet all men to conclude that none of them are worth my time or energy because all of them are rapists
>>
>>24168571
Wat? Did you even read what I wrote? This has nothing to do with individuals. Scientists sat down and figured out it was bad for men to get married or have kids.
>>
>>24168624
Have you tried dating girls who aren't in the music scene then maybe?

>>24168631
Nope, it was made to attract people who have this issue. Like I said, I used to be the same way. If this thread was about men and how you should trust them and it was like 3 or so years ago, I would have been here responding about how all men are terrible and are just out to use you and pump and dump you and abuse you or something.

>>24168667
>Scientists sat down and figured out it was bad for men to get married or have kids.
I really highly doubt that, but sure, I will hear you out I guess. You got any sources on that?
>>
>>24168638
Fuck, I have a friend who actually hangs out with people like this. He stopped inviting me to things because I make fun of them to their faces.

>make joke about sweaters around waists being defence for ass
>girl tells me that wymyn wouldn't have to worry about that if guys didnt feel entitled to girls bodies
>say "you know who really felt entitled to girls bodies? Buffalo bill from silence of the lambs. He was like, 'that's mine, I'll take that'"
>she doesn't talk to me the rest of the night and I'm glad for it

He's fucked like 5 of them, not worth the bullshit imo.
>>
Holy shit I think you just cured my mistrust. Make a thread about shitting money next, I'll go grab my notebook and a pencil.
>>
>>24168733
I'm not trying to cure it. I'm pretty much just posting what I wish I could have told my old self when I was a crazy and irrational paranoid piece of shit who was making myself depressed and constantly putting myself down. And I thought everyone was out to hurt me and had pretty made myself the biggest victim ever, everything was everyone else's fault and not mine because I did not have anywhere near enough self esteem to be able to handle dealing with that I was being a terrible person and harming myself.

But like I said here:
>>24168262
>>24168274
The first step is admitting that you have a wound to begin with, and then working to care for and heal that wound.
>>
File: no_expiration_date.jpg (54 KB, 629x595) Image search: [Google]
no_expiration_date.jpg
54 KB, 629x595
For OP
>>
>>24168715
>not worth the bullshit imo.
Not usually that much effort imo
>>
>>24168701
I've thought about dating a basic bitch but they always tell me I'm hard to read and can't figure me out.

I have 7 guns, film major, into funk, gangsta rap, classic country, and rock, used to be an engineering major, and work at an upscale fashion retail store with 8 gay men.

Girls like a guy they can pidgeonhole into a easy package of brodude, redneck, stiff, or liberal pussy.
>>
>>24168808
I would say try dating a girl who doesn't put you into a box and treats you as an individual then. How old are you by the way? That sounds a lot like what younger people usually do
>>
>>24168800
I can't stand to be around that level of stupid. My last girlfriend said that modern feminism is stupid and so is political correctness. She was actually pretty unlike all the le feminist girls he's around
>>
>>24168701
We had 3 books. Not sure which one the information was in, maybe all of them.
Authentic happiness by Martin Seligman

Handbook of positive psycology.

And happier by tal ben-shahar.
>>
>>24168849
Yeah sure just let me go read those books all the way and get back to you. I'm sorry Anon, maybe you really believe that, I don't know. But I'm not going to go and read those books.

If you don't want to get married and have kids and it doesn't sound appealing to you, fine, there's nothing at all wrong with that. But if you are using these books to try to justify your irrational fear of people, then that is unhealthy and you need to stop painting yourself into the victim corner.
>>
>>24168837
Yeah I've talked to some girls that have told me modern feminism is bullshit. I don't really care about it either way. It's a boring shit
>>
How will I find a gf if no girl has ever expressed interest in me? My distrust comes solely from r9k stories.
>>
>>24168899
>provides sources with data and statistics that disagree with worldview
>ya I'm just gonna ignore all that
>>
>>24168960
Have you tried expressing interest in a girl?
>>
>>24168830
22yrs
>>
>>24168967
Come on Anon, do you really expect me to go out and buy those books and read them right now? By the time I finish them this thread won't even exist anymore. I'm not really sure what you were expecting me to do.
>>
>>24168262
>But how do you know I will falsely accuse someone of rape? That is an assumption not based on any reason at all. What have I said or done to make you assume that I would ever falsely accuse someone of rape?
The possibility itself is enough. You don't need to know something bad will happen to try to mitigate the risk of it happening.
>>
>>24168991
Yeah it may be that you are still kinda young. As you get older people stop buying into that whole "cliques" thing that people did in high school and everyone is just an adult who has some similar interests to you that you get along with
>>
>>24169007
How do I know you won't try to rape me then? The possibility itself is enough. I should obviously just stop associating with men because there is a possibility they might rape me. Makes perfect sense amirite?
>>
>>24169000
I expect you to concede the point that you might be wrong. Most of the things we're told about what makes us happy are bullshit. There's some really interesting data in those books. Example, #1 indicator of happiness? Being religious. not spiritual. Actually going to a church and doing the whole god thing. And I'm an atheist, so that's weird.

Being with another person does NOT make you happy. It makes you a drug addict. In this case, to oxytocin.

Read the damn books when you can.
>>
>>24169093
I've never said being with another person makes you happy. I did, however, say that being irrationally afraid of everyone is very unhealthy and makes you unhappy.
>>
>>24169043
You don't. If you think the risk is too much, then you should obviously stop.
>>
>>24168971
How do you do that without seeming clingy/creepy/desperate?
>>
>>24168971
I did and you ignored it >>24168795
:^)
>>
>>24166933
Eat shit roastie whore, spreading your lies here.
I can see how two faced all of you bitches are. Girls with bf's constantly seeking other men's attention you are all the same backstabbing whores.
>>
>>24169163
Well I don't know you so I have no idea if you're some kind of crazy rapist. I have no reason to think you are a rapist. It would be irrational of me to assume you are one.
>>
>>24169180
Well first of all, you need to stop worrying about what they are going to think about you. It's all about, is this girl going to be someone who I want to be in a relationship with, and you getting to know her, and her getting to know you.

If she thinks you are clingy, desperate, creepy, then it wasn't going to work to begin with.

So just pretty much ask a girl if she wants to go out sometime like a normal person. It's pretty much that simple. If she doesn't like or says no, oh well, keep trying until you find a girl who says yes. Think of it like girls asking you out and a bunch of them ask you out who you have no interest in, and one girl asks you out who you do have interest in. The same applies for the women you're asking out. You just gotta find a match, that's pretty much dating in a nutshell.
>>
>>24169185
It would still be foolish to disregard the risk entirely.
>>
>>24169240
Yeah I guess. I mean if you give me some kind of reason to think you might be a rapist, I'm obviously not just going to ignore it. But you haven't, so, I have no reason to think you are one or think there is any kind of risk.

There is a risk every time I get into a car that I may die in a car crash. Should I just stop getting into cars because the risk exists then?
>>
>>24169234
Is it seriously this casual for normies/Chads?
>>
>>24169234
>If she doesn't like or says no, oh well, keep trying until you find a girl who says yes.
Have this classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgQPzq6ifc
Also, being rejected has negative consequences, so it's not like you can just try until you succeed.

>>24169268
Obviously, there is always a risk, it's just small. You shouldn't disregard risks just because they are small. Humans are very bad at dealing with very small and very large numbers, though, so most people probably do just that.
>>
>>24169113
And I'm saying you're misrepresenting what robots believe. It's not like we shriek and cry when we see a woman. We're just saying that being in a relationship with a female is harmful. Funny story, the data backs us up on this one. We treat women the same way you treat a hot stove. It has its uses, but it had the very real chance of burning you badly. It's not "irrational paranoia" it's just true.
>>
>>24169348
Yeah pretty much. The biggest thing is just being able to handle the rejection, that's about it. I would say it definitely helps if you can pick up on if a girl may like you as well, because then you aren't just asking out random girls and having no idea if they are even interested,

>>24169373
I think you are misrepresenting what robots believe as well. I am sure there are people here who wouldn't mind being in a relationship with someone, as they are individuals with their own opinions and not a hivemind. There is nothing wrong with not wanting a relationship. There is something wrong, however, with assuming that all women are terrible before even talking to them or getting to know them.

How are you any different than a crazy feminist who assumes all men are sexist pigs that are rapists?
>>
File: 1440571349956.jpg (67 KB, 706x655) Image search: [Google]
1440571349956.jpg
67 KB, 706x655
>>24168469
I know several women that are not like that. I think you really do need to get out more.
>>
>>24169410
One is supported by data. The other isn't
>>
>>24169434
I really doubt there is reputable data that shows that all women are terrible
>>
>>24169180
be white + tall with blue eyes and a square jaw. also don't be bald
>>
File: fucking normies.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fucking normies.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>he actually thinks we want normal, well adjusted qt gfs instead of just coming here to vent about our shitty lives and get our daily dose of misogyny
NORMIES. FUCKING. LEAVE
>>
>>24169480
>needing a dose of misogyny
Why? I don't need any kind of dose of misandry because I know it is crazy and irrational to hate all men, just like it is crazy and irrational to hate all women.
>>
>>24169453
If you took all the men in the world and could smash them together into one, perfectly average, personality that man would not be a rapist. If you took all the women in the world and smashed them together into one, perfectly average, personality, it WOULD be bad for a man's mental health to date that person. That's the difference.
>>
>>24166933
>even if a woman has been nothing but nice to you
Past performance is no predictor of future performance, as plenty of divorces, false accusations and backstabbing behavior demonstrated in the past.
>>
>>24169512
>it WOULD be bad for a man's mental health to date that person.

Except for the fact that studies consistently show that heterosexual relationships are a net benefit for males right?
>>
File: Borg_2366.jpg (1 MB, 1169x1068) Image search: [Google]
Borg_2366.jpg
1 MB, 1169x1068
>>24169512
But neither of those things would ever happen so your point is completely moot. People are not a hivemind or a collective, they are individuals. Unless for some reason you think all women are Borg or something.

And if you do, well

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated
>>
>>24169541
Wrong. It shows the opposite.
>>
File: 1445818712147.jpg (70 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1445818712147.jpg
70 KB, 618x564
>>24169507
> I know it is crazy and irrational to hate all men, just like it is crazy and irrational to hate all women.
And that's why you will always be normie scum, because you refuse to see the worst in people.
>>
>>24169513
>Past performance is no predictor of future performance
topkek
>>
>>24169548
If you were told 7/10 parachutes don't open would you really be sitting there trying to argue that parachutes are individuals and can't be judged by statistics? No thanks. I'm not jumping off the proverbial plane. There's no benefit to doing so, and I have everything to lose.
>>
I don't hate women, they hate me
>>
File: 1406845243155.gif (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1406845243155.gif
2 MB, 800x450
>>24169573
>being a normie means thinking everyone is terrible
Okay I guess? I just kind of like to give people a chance and get to know them. And if they are mean to me and show me that they're dicks then I don't want to be friends with them or interact with them anymore. Otherwise I don't really have anything against anyone. I just like being nice to people because it's how I would want people to be towards me.
>>
>>24169620
Well I'm a woman and I can say I don't hate you as I have no reason to as I don't even know you

So, there's that I guess
>>
>>24169689
Why are you even posting here?
>>
>>24169650
Whoops, *not being a normie
>>
I dont want a gf because
I cant care for another person
Have 0 selfesteem
No car
Shity personality
Allmost no hygiene

I would be a shity bf, so i dont even try.
I know i sound hostile but im not, i can make small talk and flirt but i never go beyond that. If a girl is trying to hit on me i go austist mode af, allmost Rainman autist.

What im trying to say is,
I would prefer for you to hate me
>>
>>24169689
How does that mean anything? If you did, you would hate me
>>
ITT Normies and women getting BTFO by robots again
>>
>>24169704
see this post for why I am here
>>24168788

>>24169746
Who knows if I would, it's completely up in the air
>>
>>24169767
>see this post for why I am here
>>>24168788
Okay, what do you hope to accomplish by doing this?
>>
>>24168249
You don't know how right you are.
Holy shit.
>>
>>24166933

why do you beta losers always assume i want a gf?

pumping and dumping is the only way to go

real alpha male talk here
>>
>>24169797
Helping people to feel better about themselves and not be irrationally afraid of people anymore
>>
>>24168262
>acting as if being able to heal that wound on your own could ever happen
>>
>>24169556
>heterosexual relationships are a net benefit for males in all of metrics that women define as important or "beneficial"

yeah sure bud. It's always women who are defining what's best for men mentally and "emotionally" but if a man even suggested the converse, he'd be shouted down by feminists instantly.

if you're not Chad, there is no point in getting involved in long term relationships. Women see beta men as easily-manipulable work mules that can only provide cash to play out her HGTV domestic fantasies.

There's tons of women out there who actually hate sex with their husbands because they're physically repulsed by their provider hubby.

Fuck that shit. You're a sad little man if your life goals include "starting a family" and "getting married" to a woman who used to roleplay as Chad's human cumsock.
>>
>>24169826
Why do you assume it's better for them to not 'be irrationally afraid of people'? Is there any advantage in trusting strangers?
>>
File: 1403848518279.jpg (431 KB, 1103x900) Image search: [Google]
1403848518279.jpg
431 KB, 1103x900
>>24166933
I'll never have a gf because i'm a fucking loser that accepted i will always be alone.
>>
>>24169843
It can happen, see here: >>24168214

I actually used to be agoraphobic and was so afraid of people I couldn't even leave my house. It took a lot of willpower and therapy, but I am a lot better now. I still am a NEET but I definitely feel a million times better than when I was agoraphobic and not able to leave my house. It just takes time, it is entirely possible.
>>
>>24169767
See how it's moved from I don't hate you to who knows? Let me guess, even this post is probably annoying you. Why don't you just with the games and tiptoeing around the subject and just come out with it.
>>
>>24166933
Do you think Chad trusts women?
>>
>>24169859
Somewhere along the line we got confused. I agree with this.
>>
>>24168571
"Innocent until proven guilty"
holy fucking shit that is some retarded logic right there
with that bullshit mindset a lot of things are going to happen in your life that could of fucking been avoided
>>
>>24166933
>implying i want one
kill yourself
>>
>>24169882
The key word here is "irrational".

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irrational?s=t
> 1.
>without the faculty of reason; deprived of reason.
>2.
>without or deprived of normal mental clarity or sound >judgment.
>3.
>not in accordance with reason; utterly illogical:

>>24169910
Well I don't know you at all so I have no idea if I hate you

>>24169927
Innocent until proven guilty is how the US law system works. Feminists actually want to change the law to "Guilty until proven innocent" because it makes it easier to convict falsely accused rapists and ruin their lives. If you agree with this, then well I'm sorry friend, but you're a feminist.
>>
>>24169927
>>24169984
I'm talking on a social level when you are alone and when everyone is actually against you, and when that shit doesn't. fucking. change.
>>
>>24170042
Yeah sorry but I still will go with innocent until proven guilty on a social level. I don't hate or dislike or mistrust people unless they give me a reason to do so.
>>
>>24166933

>you just gotta trust women bro
>trust me man
>don't be paranoid
>just TRUST them
>like I do
>>
File: tumblr_nw4wtmsotR1tvv82oo1_500.jpg (34 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw4wtmsotR1tvv82oo1_500.jpg
34 KB, 500x281
>>24167385
Mine is canonically 13 tho. That shit is illegal in burgerland
>>
>tfw legitimately scared of girls
>tfw not paranoid or anything, just an irrational fear
>never had so much as a female friend
>always sperg out (more than normal anyway) whenever the few male friends I have bring a girl along
>>
>>24170100
Is it only in person or is it when you talk to them online as well?
>>
>>24169984
>The key word here is "irrational".
Yeah. Why do you assume it's irrational, though? People here have been burned by having a relationship / trusting someone / not keeping distance before. If one didn't want to go through that again, it's would be completely rational to stop making themselves emotionally vulnerable.
>>
>>24169480

I'm just here for the pit of despair.
>>
>>24170148
I think we are talking about two different things. Not trusting all women is completely different from making yourself emotionally vulnerable.
>>
>>24170134
Both to an extent, I'm fine talking to fembots on here because everyone is anon but when it comes to a one on one chat (or even a group) like skype, I get really nervous
>>
>>24170066
Then recognize that some things are going to be your fault for trusting a fucking idiot or multiple pieces of shit dubs master
>>
>>24169472
The whole dating game is already geared towards perfect looking people
>>
>>24169984
I hate myself, everyone else would too
>>
>>24168262
the whole point is that you have that power a power guys don't have. If i were to accuse you of rape it would go under a lot more scrutiny than if you called it against me. I would be laughed at and mocked whilst you defended. So why should i risk my ass for something that isnt even fucking worth it.
>>
>>24168571
>I wanted to help people who feel paranoid and irrational about people
Get off your high horse cunt, this thread will change absolutely nothing
>>
>>24169617
This
Thank you fellow botter
>>
File: 4a9bc0ee.gif (873 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
4a9bc0ee.gif
873 KB, 320x180
>>24170231
Um, nope. It's more like I blame it on the person because they were a dick, which is why I stopped trusting them. I'm not going to blame myself for someone else being a dick to me.

>>24170228
I would say try chatting with girls online one on one more, not to try to date them or anything, just to get more practice with it. You can do it friend, overcome your fears!

>>24170281
Just because you hate yourself doesn't mean everyone else would.

>>24170289
I do have that power, and it is a risk. But how do you know that I will use it? Have I given you any reason to believe so?

>>24170293
Maybe it won't, but it's still worth trying.
>>
File: bf coupon.png (63 KB, 800x426) Image search: [Google]
bf coupon.png
63 KB, 800x426
>>24166933
Please accept this coupon
>>
>>24170325
I literally can't talk to anyone one on one online though, not even guys. The last time I added someone from here on Skype, I just stopped replying because I didn't know what to say but I felt really bad about it after. Since then I haven't added anyone else because I would feel guilty if they thought I didn't like them
>>
>>24170190
Is it? What do you mean by not trusting women then?

>>24170325
>You can do it friend, overcome your fears!
What exactly do you think is the fear people here have?

>>24170289
>I do have that power, and it is a risk. But how do you know that I will use it? Have I given you any reason to believe so?
You don't need to do something yourself to make people wary of a group you belong to.
>>
I'm about to commit a terrible mistake, /r9k/.

Please hit me up with your best cheating/betrayal stories so I can distrust women again. No fucking limits.
>>
>>24170325
I don't know you'll use the power but its too much risk for too little reward. I don't need my life ruined by some potentially crazy bitch that may be out there, it only takes 1 crazy bitch to ruin my life.
>>
File: trap.jpg (140 KB, 611x542) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
140 KB, 611x542
>>24166933
You can still get a gf even if you don't trust her. Just enjoy her company and never fully invest emotionally.
>>
>>24170438
Fucked up my formatting. Oh well.
>>
>>24170325
Talking to girls online is sooo much different than talking to them in real life.
>>
>>24170438
He said his fear here: >>24170100

I haven't given you any reason to believe that you need to be wary about me suddenly accusing you of rape though, have I? It would just completely come out of nowhere and just be an assumption based on my gender.

It would be exactly the same if I assumed you were a rapist because you're a man even though I have no evidence to the contrary or no reason to make me think you might be a rapist. It's just an illogical and irrational assumption at this point.

>>24170470
No, ask her out Anon. You can do it. Don't worry if she rejects you, it just means it wasn't meant to be. But maybe she won't reject you and it will be really nice with her. I wish you good luck~
>>
>>24170438
you dont stick a hand in a crocodiles mouth because statistically you'll get it bitten off. You dont fuck women because statistically your more likely to be accused of rape than if you dont
>>
>>24170532
I know, but Anon said he is even afraid to talk to girls online one on one so I thought it would be a good starting point at least
>>
File: bs.png (81 KB, 296x313) Image search: [Google]
bs.png
81 KB, 296x313
>>24166933
STFU GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GETOUT GETKOUT NORMIEEEEEE ALEEEERRTTT
>>
>>24170577
lurk more faggit

REEEEEEEEEE

also gratz on dubz
>>
>>24166933
>even if a woman has been nothing but nice to you
Has never happened.
Also I trust no one, not just women.
>>
>>24170539
>He said his fear here: >>24170100
I can't read, never mind.

>It would be exactly the same if I assumed you were a rapist because you're a man even though I have no evidence to the contrary or no reason to make me think you might be a rapist. It's just an illogical and irrational assumption at this point.
I need to be wary because the possibility is there. Yes, it would be based on your gender. It would be the same if you were wary about me possibly being a rapist, not if you assumed I were one.
Even if the risk is small, if the potential outcome is bad enough, it would be rational to try to avoid it. Expected utility values are subjective - you don't know how much value a rape accusation or not trusting women has for another person. At some point, it becomes rational to not trust women. Same applies to trusting men and rape.

Also this >>24170518
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.