[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 0 friends Anyone else got no friends on Xbox 360? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: x live.png (35 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
x live.png
35 KB, 300x225
>tfw 0 friends

Anyone else got no friends on Xbox 360? How do people get so many friends on there?
>>
>xbox 360
you deserve it
>>
Can't remember the details for the Microsoft account it was linked with, so technically 0 friends.

It's annoying as fuck honestly, because I'm literally trying to give Microsoft my money and they're like "sorry, bro, can't help".
>>
change your screen name to sluttygamergirlxoxoxo

watch the friend request roll in...manipulate the betas into getting you gold memberships for a while and just talk to them once in a while.
>>
>>24166932
>Play games
>Be good at games
>Good and bad people invite you to play with them.

I got a lot of friends on league and dota before I quit. Mostly garbage trying to cling to you for an easy way up the ladder.

My friend gets tons of requests in Halo. He declines most of them because again they're dead weight looking for easy wins.

Only thing I cant seem to make friends in is smash. I'm not horrible but I dont have the autism to keep up with some of the people I've faced at tournaments so I guess I'm not worthy.

My favorite friends are on psn. Male or female they loved the same games I do and I met most of them playing Zombies in black ops or the EU version of Demons souls.
>>
>>24167366
Zombies is literally how I got all of my friends. If I weren't socially retarded and actually invited people to games and accepted game invites I'd probably have some legit online friends.
>>
>>24166932
I had a lot of buddies from playing street fighter. Would friend people and vice-versa and we'd do endless lobbies all the time. Fun times
>>
File: 5437478.jpg (31 KB, 293x332) Image search: [Google]
5437478.jpg
31 KB, 293x332
>>24166954

>le microsoft is shit meme

Fucking sonypony kekstation nigger faggot

L M A O
M
A
O

desu you should hang yourself senpai. You are ambulant fucking cancer.
>>
>>24166932

>xbox 360

There's your problem, no one's on xb360

Xbone master race
>>
I miss console gaming. Trying to make friends on a PC game where all communication it text based just leads to people thinking you're being snarky and you end up being told to fuck off.

Thinking back, that actually happened on Xboxlive quite a lot too.
>>
>>24166932
basically i talked to hundreds of people during Halo 3's golden years. now its dead along with most of those friendships.
>>
>>24166932

>pray 360 while OP was underage b&
>matchmaking was not widespread
>connect to the same rooms/hosts on a regular basis, meet the same people, speak
/work together, make friends
>matchmaking happens
>said friends move onto other games, as do I
>we party up facing different people every game
>people vanish, start playing games you're not into or actually die
>the base friends list slowly being filled with ghosts of the past
>matchmaking reigns supreme, faggots everywhere, americans NEVER OFFLINE

Thanks Capitalism.
>>
>>24168266

If memory serves, the party chat option basically slashed the amount of people talking in-game overnight. I did it too, but it was a shame in a way.

Also someone hack Microsoft and give me my gamertag details back plox and thk u
>>
>>24167579
Nicely meme'd my friend
>>
>>24168432

Ah yes, that didn't help at all. Fucked up Chromehounds too.
>>
>>24166932
git gud

srsly
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.