[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never find a gay sugar daddy who will put you up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>You will never find a gay sugar daddy who will put you up and provide you all the food, supplements, and equipment necessary to turn yourself into an enormous sex toy for him
Why live?
>>
>tfw you will never find someone to do this to

This is literally my dream desu
>>
>>24166926
Well, i'm not into sugar daddy type money or i would do this.
>>
You will never have a muscle growth daddy bf that will grow big for you.
>>
I've thought about trying to sell bjs on Craig's list

I make $28 an hour but I'm obsessed with money
>>
>>24167123
OP here, what would you do to me?
>>
>>24167679
If you already have oral herpes, there's not much to lose. Install grindr and put a dollar sign in your name/headline.
>>
>>24168293
I would give you anything you needed to turn you into your original pic. I would encourage you every day until you're big and huge desu
>>
>>24168419
I'd rather remain a twink. I don't like to eat and poop that much.
>>
>>24168419
God I wish. The hottest thing I can think of is being humongous, a walking mountain, but a complete sub. Have all that power, but be completely incapable of using it for anything but someone else's pleasure.
>>
>>24168584
That's what I want. You'd be my massive fuck toy and all you could do is get bigger
>>
nice thread faggots
>>
>>24168629
You got contact info, friend?
>>
>>24168725
I'm in class right now
what's yours and I'll get to you later
>>
>>24168745
Thread isn't going anywhere any time soon, I'll be watching.
>>
>>24168859
sorry I just don't have a throwaway email prepared desu. I'll post one when I have the chance to make it
>>
>>24168877
[Spoiler]Why a throwaway? I'll wait though.
>>
>>24169173
Oh ffs.
>>
>>24169173
I'm not giving out my real email on 4chan desu senpai
>>
>>24169345
Oh, that makes more sense. I was thinking trading messager SNs and whatnot like they do on /soc/.
>>
>>24169509
My email is
[email protected]
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.