[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OkCupid Match
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
>Be me
>Match with girl on OKC that is quite beautiful and has like 89% match
>Worry she's a bot so Google search her pics
>Find fb, ig, tweets.
>Turns out she has muscular dystrophy
>OH_SNAP.jpg
>Surprisingly this actually give me some confidence to message her
>Message some dumb shit about college
>She replies
>After a compliment about her smile (which is hard for her due to her MD) I get her number
>hellyeah.png
>Start texting alot, sharing our passions and goals in life
>Subtly let her know that I know about her condition
>Finally comes clean about her illness.
>itscoolman.pdf
>Her attraction to me skyrockets
>Text like 200x as much
>Starts calling and Skyping
>Her voice and face soooo sexy
>We start talking about everything under the sun, we really connect
>Feelinggoodfeels.tif
>She starts making sexy flirting.
>Asks about my fetishes, talks about her lingerie, mentions how she can still do the freaky stuff even with her MD
>Gettinghardbro.gif
>She wants to meet but work and apartment move make it hard for me to make time.
>Decide to just skip work and meet her for a lunch date (which will end in sexy times)
>We finally meet!
>Her MD makes her walk and sit funny but I don't care, she's gorgeous
>Nice cafe, great food, engaging conversation.
>She suddenly hugs me and says she has to go study for a postgrad thing
>waitwhat.jpg
>Confused that the plan changed but ok...
>We say goodbye and I head home
>Not even 30 minutes later and she TEXTS that she's "not interested" anymore
>WUT.gif
>Call her and find out that she felt no spark or "connection"
>Her tone is completely different now.
>No more playfulness, just businesslike
>Doesn't even think she can make it to my housewarming party now
>The texting has completely stopped
>She jumped ship like it was nothing
>I feel so heartbroken, insecure, and confused
>mfw a girl you like and likes you back goes from 100 to 0 in liking you after meeting face to face for an hour
>This doesn't feel bad, this fucking kills me
>>
File: 016.jpg (344 KB, 1002x1855) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
344 KB, 1002x1855
I think the real reason you're asshurt is not because
>mfw a girl you like and likes you back goes from 100 to 0 in liking you after meeting face to face for an hour
But more like
>tfw even a cripple rejects you

Also gtfo my board normie
>>
>>24166539
what do you look like? your ethnicity, height, weight, what kind of clothes do you wear, etc?
>>
>>24166646
I'm Latino, weight 203lbs, 6'1". I wear jeans and t-shirts
>>
>>24166539
Fuck that bitch. Maybe she'll die young, you never know.
>>
>>24166669
hmm, what would you rate yourself out of 10?
>>
>>24166726
7 or 8.
>>
>>24166844
what did you 2 talk about? you might've said somethign spergy desu
>>
>>24166844
That's fucking bullshit and you know it. Post a pic I dare you
>>
>>24166888
Her major, her love of college football, my love of soccer, our mutual love of cooking.

The conversation was very back and forth.
>>
>>24166917
maybe you came across as too thirsty and she thought you only wanted her for easy sex because she's a crip
>>
>>24166955
I avoided bringing up sex. I only engaged when she brought it up during our phone calls and Skype. The reason she wanted to meet was for us to be able to start the intimacy (basically sex and sexting)
>>
Pheromones just didn't smell right to her, most likely. gg no re
>>
>>24166844
You're probably uglier than you imagine senpai

But its nice you like soccer, I used to play as GK for a big team in my country
>>
this threat is a painful read, op.
i deleted my OkC acct after a 2weeks. only two people "liked" my profile and less than 10 even viewed it.

reading about how everybody girls/guys were looking for a serious commitment or someone who is financially stable. i am a 23yo student living at home. how am i supposed to meet someone?
>>
>>24167064
I think I look ok....
>>
>>24166539
Sometimes personalities just don't match up I guess. Still a shitty way to drop you though.
>>
>>24166539

I hear you man. Now you start wondering if you're shallow for considering her muscular distrofy to be a disadvantage. For even thinking "HEY maybe i got a chance with this chick, because she's got problems too"

But you just wanted some contact. Something. Someone. You just wanted someone to not be disgusted and disinterested with you for once in your entire life. So you go home and sit there in a horrible place in your mind. Alone.

But this is not the end. Succesful people fucking go through this damage that has been done to you, and they come out and try again. And again. And again. Until it hurts so much you either snap or make it and get what you need. The thing is, it's better to try again and again than to sit there in that horrible place
>>
>>24167278
Post yourself faggot, unless you're afraid of honesty.
>>
Kind of strange desu.
You had already skyped so you saw each other's faces already and heard each other's voices?
This is why you should always go immediately for the first date as opposed to talking online forever.
>>
>>24167464
We started talking while I was super busy with a move. She works weird hours. There wasn't time for an immediate date
>>
>>24167459
>Post yourself faggot, unless you're afraid of honesty.
I'm not but isn't the point of this place is to remain anonymous?
>>
I did the same thing to a girl. She really liked me, but I felt no real desire to continue to date her. I just stopped texting her and she deleted her OKC profile after, lel.
>>
>>24167555
I've done this to a lot of girls. It destroys them.

I'm still in love with my ex and I probably always will be and while it hurts knowing she's getting sausaged by some Chad now those lingering feelings offer me protection from other women.

Women, like children, crave what they can't have.
>>
>>24167505
nigga you're the one comin' here to blog. You wanna be anonymous, don't start shit. It's not like a board full of NEET shutins are gonna recognize you. We don't know anyone irl to begin with, remember?
>>
>>24166539

OP you demonstrated why online dating is pretty shit. sorry to hear that, but i think the key lesson here is that your focus on dating sites needs to be MEETING as soon as possible. and you should be willing to meet people you might not otherwise be willing to meet; as she demonstrated you never know what they will be like off line, for better or for worse.
>>
>>24167630

just liek you senpai ;)
>>
You dodged a bullet bro. Criples are miserable people.
>>
I know that feel completely and that's why the chick gets posted on r9k every day now.

Truth be told, she probably met somebody she liked better right before the end.
>>
This happened to me but after like hundreds of messages, 3 dates and kissing.

Weird, I guess I just got extended benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>24168875
I wish women could just be honest and then I would at least know what I need to work on to win the type of woman I can love.

The same thing that happened to you happened to me. It was after months of talking every single day. I feel cheated not only because I lost somebody that at that point I cared about more than I had ever cared about most people in my life, but I didn't get to know what was so bad about me that something like that would happen.
>>
>>24168956
This.

This is why I'm going crazy. What was it about me that just stopped the attraction on her end?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.