[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to someone in thread >we exchange e-mails >hit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>talk to someone in thread
>we exchange e-mails
>hit it off pretty well
>try to e-mail him the day after
>it's deleted, never hear from him again

Why?
>>
>>24166475
What kind of thread?
>>
File: 7db.gif (141 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
7db.gif
141 KB, 600x337
>>24166512
It was just a feels thread. We talked a bit, he seemed cool, I vented...
>>
>>24166573
What did you talk about in the emails?
>>
>>24166623
Some general stuff, some personal. Just the getting to know each other kind of thing, listing hobbies, talking about life. I think I had a lot of fun talking to him. We left on a good note (in my eyes) and he was supposed to add me on skype after. But that never happened, and when I reached out, his e-mail was gone ._.
>>
>>24166670
Are you that slut that gives her email adress to everybody here? The one who only has one irl friend?
>>
>>24166475
Probably because you're annoying or boring
>>
>>24166573
>I vented

Gee I wonder what drove him away, you whiny shit.
>>
>>24166799
He added me after we had talked a bunch. If he didn't want to listen, he didn't show it. And our conversation was mostly pleasant after that.

>>24166754
I don't think so? I very rarely give it out.
>>
nobody likes weebs
>>
>>24166924

we can talk if you want. i can send you my skype to your email if you want.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.