[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /band/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 602x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 602x820
>trombone
>middle and high school
>marching band

Is a ton of fun, but people think band kids are faggots.
>>
Wont that give you carpal tunnel?
>>
>>24166206
> but people think band kids are faggots.

That's because they are
>>
>>24166206
Dont do this, you will injure yourself.
>>
>>24166227
Holy fuck this
They were reddit back when I was in school.
All they would talk about were memes, anime, and "philosophy".
>>
Everytime someone posts an info graphic on 4chan, I think back to the fucking "how to make rock candy" on /b/, why do you fuckers just want to hurt random idiots on the Internet, you won't even get to experience their pain, not even a moralfag you guys are so petty.
>>
>>24166206
Mah nigga.
>be me
>recently finished college
>happen across a christmas parade
>watch the marching bands
>"shit, i need that in my life"
>find volunteer band
>learn rudimental drumming
>two years later I'm playing in an advanced competitive drum ensemble
Shit feels good man. Band geeks don't fuck around.
>>
There doesn't seem to be many musicians on /r9k/. Which is actually a little surprising, it's one of the best hobbies you can have to keep the inner demons at bay.
>>
>>24166445
You can be a musician without wanting to suck dick
>>
>>24166552
That's some textbook projection there. It's 2015 now, haven't you heard? You can take all the cocks your little faggot heart desires.
>>
>2015
>playing an instrument
Computer is the only instrument you need :^)
>>
I played electric bass in my schools drumline, was a lot of fun. I never got to march though, obviously.
>>
>>24166261
If you actually follow 4chan infographics, you deserve what's coming to you imo
>>
I conduct the jazz band at my uni

Its like 90% robots, jazz is so autistic
>>
>>24166261
i think OP's is a little bit mean, but anyone who mixed bleach and ammonia in an effort to make something edible doesn't need to be in the gene pool
>>
>>24166206

fucccccccckkkkkk i think something ripped inside my thumb.
>>
>>24166206
fuck you for making me do that
>>
don do dis it mak mutard gas
>>
>>24166206
do NOT fucking do this
>>
I played trombone in marching band too. Band kids were faggots honestly. My band had this authoritarian vibe that in retrospect was the reason i got so bored with something so interesting (music). I wouldn't even know where to start with all the stupid shit about marching band. I graduated years ago and I'm still bitter lol
>>
>>24166445
I think it's because it's artful. There are a lot of robots that don't even listen to music at all. Then there's the people that think that any form of art besides vidya is for hipsters
>>
I was in marching band for a couple years when I lived in America.

It was kinda Reddit but nowhere near as bad as the stereotypes say it was, and it was pretty fun at times.

While I was there, I kinda disliked it a lot of the time, but now I only look back at it with nothing but fond memories.
>>
>>24166445
I play the sax and the guitar
>>
I never got the highschool marching band experience. I play in a band with mostly old farts instead instead, and those guys are fucking awesome. Overnight trips are the best, everybody's passing around booze as soon as they get on the bus and are half-gone by the time we get to wherever the fuck we're going. Then we'll do a parade or two, get some sleep, get back on the bus, and drink til we're home. Good times.
>>
>>24166206

DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS
>>
>>24166206

i did "regular" band (orchestra?) and jazz band playing trumpet from 4th grade up through HS graduation. was great. my school never really had the 'band kid' stigma though.
>>
File: tubafaggot.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tubafaggot.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
I was the faggot who marched tuba
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.