[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that rage when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 771x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 771x676
>that rage when
>>
>>24165557

>tfw girl on left rejects guy on right
>>
File: 1447170015120.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1447170015120.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24165557
JUST DON'T DO IT
>>
File: kajsdf.png (392 KB, 928x800) Image search: [Google]
kajsdf.png
392 KB, 928x800
This is what matters for a guy to look attractive. Stop fooling yourself it's anything about his body you retard.
>>
>>24165666
yeah but if you are fat it kills your jawline, also if you do it right you can add muscle to your jawline to make it bigger.
>>
that rage when someone remind their existence here or that i see them outside. Can I just live in peace from them. They already have done me much of problem already.
>>
At least choose a women with a trained body then. This comparison is shit, place two thin people next to each other or two who train.
>>
>>24165690
that sounds like a complete load of bullsht mate
>>
>>24165557
Are you suppose to see woman ribs? I actually don't know, I haven't seen a woman that skiiny in a bikini.
>>
Get a job and make some $$$. Girls will think you look *great*!
>>
>>24166481
you missed the point retard try again.
>>
>>24166481
Women with a trained body are not usually considered attractive. I mean, I find them attractive, but I'm gay and I like muscles. Most people don't like muscles in women.

Tbh, I still find OP's image misleading. The things women need (butt, tits, whatever) are mostly genetic and she's not going to fix it without some expensive surgery, so it's sort of misleading to say she just has to not be fat. Then again, the same could be said about the male's height or even jaw (as other posters implied).

Regardless, a woman will reach her prettiest point by just not being fat, while a man will only be as handsome as he could be if he works out to death.
>>
>>24166659
>but I'm gay
>>
>>24165690
> add muscle to your jawline
Yea, go train your jaws by talking more shit.

fingers dont get muscular by typing all day, its not about repitition, you have to do something that gets hard after 10 to 15 times. Same with every other muscle. so unless you try to lift weights with your mouth or bite through wood, you dont get muscular around your mouth, you fucking retard. The fucking jawline is defined by your bones. God, why am I even falling for this bait.
>>
>>24165557
>hourglass shape
100% genetics
Just like height, jawline and hair for males.
>>
>>24166728
If you worked out you'd know that the jaw muscles grow when you're lifting and shooting testosterone to the whole fucking body.
You have no one to hate but yourself, you fat fuck.
>>
>>24166659
women naturally have hips and ass. They really only need not be fat. They can do a little work in the gym and get that shit poppin, if they want. It's much, much easier.
>>
>>24166659
You make a good point, it basicly comes down to outshining everyone else. Men have a higher sexual drive apparently, men are judged about their life choices more, so you can argue with a lot of social pressure and men are more competitive and determined in general. All that results in many men putting in way too much time to get fit for women and since there are enough men doing that, we have a simple supply and demand system. It's really outrageous, but there is nothing we can about that. In the end we would choose the girl that goes running daily to stay fit over the landwhale, cant blame women to do the same.
>>
>>24165557
Work builds discipline, don't complain.

And no one needs to be that ripped to get laid.
>>
>>24166806
Much easier for guys to loose weight though.
When you are male and fat fuck, just work out a bit and bahm, you should loose it. Your body isn't meant to try to hold on to fat. Women's body is meant to store up some fat to turn it into milk to feed a baby.

Note that I said some. Landwhales are still a failure. But most slightly chubby girls, like with just thick thighs and a little belly, they will have a harder time loosing it than a guy with a beer gut.
>>
File: FN5701.jpg (429 KB, 1737x1179) Image search: [Google]
FN5701.jpg
429 KB, 1737x1179
Plenty of women like svelte men. Just like plenty of gays like twinks. I'm a 5'7" twink and I have women showing interest in me sometimes when I don't stay home all day. You can probably find someone who wants you if you maintain any kind of healthy body weight and do more than shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>24165585
>he spent too much time at the gym and didn't pay enough attention to me
>i have never dated a guy who didn't have a sixpack
>>
>>24166828
But the whole point is that a truly fit woman will be less attractive than a woman who is just thin. At least for normal people.
>>
>>24166935
Actually the point is that a woman with minimal levels of fitness is acceptable to all men but a man has to have the highest level of fitness because even minimal levels of fitness is unacceptable to women.

A man has to be among the greatest men who have ever lived it isn't enough for him to be able to out perform his female counterpart in every single category of performance he has to excel past all other men she has ever seen as well.

But a woman can just be better than a fat slob in one single category and she will get cock.
>>
>>24167081
You need to get out more. You'll see lanklets and even Wisconsin skinny guys with GFs. Because they actually do stuff and talk to people.
>>
>>24167130
>you're wrong because lanky skinny guys have gfs

Have you ever seen a lanky skinny guy fight or do anything else physical?

They outperform 80-90% of all other men.
>>
>>24167182
So you're fat then? Get a fat gf. People say they want someone who isn't you, but everyone compromises. It's why you're are mom isn't with an A-list actor.
>>
>>24166537
someone please respond if you're supposed to see ribs on skinny women. I ggogled it but all the pictures seem like models.
>>
>>24166592

What is the point again, exactly?
>>
except that a woman who doesn't work out will eventually become a skinnyfat
>>
>>24168126
Yeah, but just the incidental walking around when doing fun stuff, working, shopping can be enough. This is true for men too.
>>
>tfw had no trouble getting laid as a guy, even though was tall skellymode Asian
>tfw transitioned and it's even easier to get pussy and I still do nothing and eat like shit
Have you tried getting better genes?
>>
>>24165557
ou dont need to be worked out anywhere near as much too look good
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.