[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /bad skin/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: rash.jpg (43 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
rash.jpg
43 KB, 285x285
>tfw psoriasis
>tfw pic related tier literally everywhere but face
>tfw avoid going out as much as possible, always try and wear loads of layers whenever I'm forced to
>tfw have to put loads of creams on every day and go full snake mode if I don't
>tfw feel disgusted by myself all the time
>>
>>24165301
My sister has it lmao, I used to feel sorry for her but she grew up to become a fucking bitch, so now I don't care. I'm not planning to have children ever so it's none of my concern now.
>>
>>24165351
Why is she a bitch to you Anon?
>>
I used to be covered eczema but eventually cream and not picking it meant that it eventually cleared up mostly although I still have a few spots & dry patches on my back.
I still get bad dandruff though which is annoying and I have to apply anti-microbial cream daily during the winter to stop infections and weeping but considering what it was like before it's just a mild annoyance.
>>
>>24165439
She's a bitch to everyone, I keep hearing her argue on the phone with people. She takes tens of thousands of duckface selfies and then turns the contrast all the way up until she looks radioactive then puts that shit on facebook. A complete fucking stereotype.
>>
>>24165500
The typical Stacy type then? Tbh I would have thought having fucked up skin would prevent it but apparently not senpai
>>
Just blackheads in my nose area and upper chest/shoulders that never go away no matter how hard I try.
>>
Have you tried bag balm?
>>
>>24165301
I fucked a bitch with psoriasis once. It was disgusting.
>>
>>24165524
I know. She's also fat and has the most horrible stretchmarks you have seen. You could google stretchmarks and you won't find a single pic that's as bad as hers. I used to make excuses in my mind (she's just insecure, this isn't who she really is, it's probably peer pressure etc) but I'm done.
>>
>>24165301
What the fuck causes this shit? Poor diet? Inefficient bathing?

My brother had weird shit like eczema as a teenager too. The only thing I have is these little goosebump things on my arms and legs that I inherited from mommy.

Being white sucks sometimes, we get all the crazy skin problems.
>>
>>24165541
Never heard of it desu senpai, will check out though
>>24165575
Why did you do it then?
>>24165579
>tfw even ugly landwhale girls have life on easy mode
>>24165598
No idea desu senpai, I have to bathe less frequently than I would usually do otherwise I just fuck my skin up even more
>>
go get yourself some OTEZLA, it works really well. my P is clear and my PA pain is almost gone! on the down side, I have had the shits since july. still worth it!
>>
>>24165646
It's not contagious, is it?
>>
>>24165598
boosted immune system, body attacks skin cells!
>>
>>24165680
amazing how ignorant some people are!
>>
>>24165680
yes it's highly infectious and it's highly likely that you're going to die of skin cancer in a couple of days. Sorry to be the one to tell you this.
>>
You ever try mineral baths? I heard real good sea salt is good for this, or even just topical use of magnesium.
>>
File: 1446913901703.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1446913901703.png
264 KB, 540x429
who /herpes/ here?
>>
>>24165301
My eczema is getting worse with age.

I had a bad scare a while ago. I got eczema on my dick shaft. Real scary shit--went to get STD testing and all that. Dry skin + bleeding... I was literally bleeding out of my dick. Apparently it's just eczema.. but now I've got it on and around my ears, my scalp, parts of my face... wtf senpai!
>>
>>24165830
How do you treat it? Does it help?
>>
As long as you don't have anything that other people can catch off you, bad skin isn't a big deal at all
>>
>>24165718
Even your own body doesn't want you to not to be ugly.

>>24165737
Well sweetie, how am I supposed to know about every gross-ass disease people have?
>>
>>24165877
I dont know i just got it like 2 weeks ago

strongly considering suicide.

I heard taking daily pills works. but i dont care im done
>>
>>24165301
Cold showers tbqh senpai. Everyday have a shower with the temperature as cold as possible for 5 minutes, and report back in a month.
>>
>>24165804
Nah senpai, will check it out though

Currently waiting on some UV shit I ordered to arrive, hopefully that will have some effect but if not I'm done desu
>>24165854
Shit nigga, hope it clears up for you
>>24165674
Is this stuff available for britbongs?
>>24165884
Its not about it being contagious, it's just that other people will find it gross and desu I do too
>>24165970
Tbh showering too frequently fucks up my skin but whenever I do shower I normally try and keep temp down
>>
File: braggs_acv_1.jpg (37 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
braggs_acv_1.jpg
37 KB, 550x550
>>24165301
Hey senpai, my brother has it really bad too.
He started taking apple cider vinegar twice a day though and it went away. Pic related. He shakes it and put a couple tablespoons in some juice and drinks it every morning and night. I suggest using concord grape juice since it makes it a little more bearable to drink.
>>
>>24165301

I am a ginger and people categorize me with you so here I am :(
>>
>>24165900
Lmao, don't kill yourself.
My sister has herpes and hpv, she got medication from the doctor for her herpes and literally never gets outbreaks anymore.
>>
File: 1422995014622.jpg (39 KB, 998x720) Image search: [Google]
1422995014622.jpg
39 KB, 998x720
>>24166143
even if i dont have outbreaks, thats not the problem.

that problem is that its contagious and permanent, nobody will ever want to be with me now.
>>
>>24166156
Fortunately for you, almost everyone out in the world has some form of herpes. If you've had chickenpox, congrats, you have another form of herpes.
>>
>>24166156
>telling people you have herpes
>implying anyone would be with you
Normie pls go
>>
>>24165301

I get a fair amount of acne on my shoulders and back, slightly less on my face.

I have a tendency to form cysts, also have scrotal calcinosis, so afraid to ever show my wong to a gril
>>
>>24166178
theres a vaccine for that at least
but not a vaccine for what i have

its end of the line for me
>>
>>24166186
Tbh if you ever manage to get that far it's probably already decided senpai
>>
>>24167008

do you mean decided as in i'm fucked or decided as in i'm getting fucked?
>>
>>24167027
getting fucked I assume, you can't really go back after making it to that stage
>>
>>24167239

Huh, that's a bit reassuring.

Good thing i'll never make it that far again since I never initiate contact with other people anyway
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.