[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think if a very attractive "chad" type of male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1445565664597.jpg (35 KB, 414x358) Image search: [Google]
1445565664597.jpg
35 KB, 414x358
Do you think if a very attractive "chad" type of male were to express some of the opinions /r9k/ holds about modern women that they would take it more seriously to heart?

I find that women and normies in general can just brush off any criticisms of women they hear by strawmanning the critic as an ugly neckbeard. However, women care very much what they perceive as suitable mating material males say.

I think if there's a chad that could share our sympathies and make an in-depth video about the modern female, it would definitely affect many peoples opinions.
>>
But Chad is different side on the same coin, of course he understands and even sympathizes to some degree if he knows you're a bro. It's the low-level normies who have put some skank up on a pedestal and happened to get a few GF's who come here to gloat.

Chad has nothing to lose to talk ill of women, as they'll fuck him anyway.
>>
No. I think that a Chad saying things that bum people out would make people say he's an ugly loser.

I'll try it for you though. I'm like 6/10 and I wanted to make really edgy satirical videos. I'll say basically the same things eggman says but probably worse and even edgier. I guarantee it will make people hate me.

They don't give a shit what you look like if you make them feel bad.
>>
File: 1413765883621.jpg (23 KB, 429x576) Image search: [Google]
1413765883621.jpg
23 KB, 429x576
>>24164986
>Chad has nothing to lose to talk ill of women, as they'll fuck him anyway.
What if said Chad refuses?

A chad of honor, if you will.

A chad who starts a movement for men to turn their heads from the "sexually liberated" sluts of today? Nobody is going to take Eggy's black pill because normies are too judgmental about people's appearances.
>>
>>24165015
>They don't give a shit what you look like if you make them feel bad.
Well it can't be straight-out vitriol. You'll probably have to make other content to reel people in, then when you drop the heavy stuff, you'll need to do it reasonably and with evidence. It's the only way it can work.
>>
none of you would listen. You would go back to hating women instantly. Your typical robot and Chad will never see women the same way because one goes out and interacts with lots of women while the other interacts with barely any
>>
I've seen it before, it's maximum cringe
>>
>>24165016
>A chad of honor, if you will.

Kek, you show me a "Chad" who is stupid enough to sacrifice their own social standing for a bunch of betamax retards.
>>
What are you talking about women are very sensitive to what other women and people say about them. Why do you think they try so hard to look good? Oh you thought those blonde highlights just happen like that? No they spend $300 at the salon every month. Do you think their skin is that perfect on its on? No they spend $100 on a facial twice a month, and use expensive acne products. And may also have a restrictive diet they won't talk about because if they do they get made fun of for trying to hard. You think those eye brows and lips just look like that? No they tweeze them every week and pay $100 something for filler. And you really think they don't do anything for their bodies to look good? They exercise daily and will restrict their diets. This is all to avoid criticism and to be accepted. At least they're trying unlike some of you fags
>>
>>24165242
It's not about how hard you try, it's about how hard you need to try. Some girls spend $200/month or more to look as good as I do first thing in the morning, at least on some days.
>>
>>24165242
>women
>exercise
I have met about 3 women in my life who actually exercised beyond running. They'll only put in effort if it gets immediate results.
>>
>>24165242
m8, you're delusional if you think every woman goes through that much effort.
>>
>>24165188
You're right. It's always been 80% of females go to 20% of males.
A few Chads here or there who make a stand by denying these females won't do much.
>>
File: 1446725627400.jpg (81 KB, 559x558) Image search: [Google]
1446725627400.jpg
81 KB, 559x558
>>24164952
Hey /r9k/. Chad here tbqhwy.

I'm what you would call a chad, I think. Stats:
>6'3"
>White
>Hard jawline, high cheeks
>8.5x6 dick
>had sex with / dated multiple girls
>Ivy League

Quick thoughts: My main problem is that I'm incredibly socially inept. But because I'm attractive, people give me the benefit of the doubt. My current girlfriend and all her friends don't think I'm creepy or on the spectrum, they think I'm a quiet introspective type. Women approach me all the time. All of the passing social benefits I get from people I don't know on a daily basis are pretty much only because I'm attractive. Women are whores.

On to the point: OP, I express some of /r9k/s thoughts on matters every once in a while to my girlfriend out of sheer interest when applicable. She does entertain the conversations. She does, as well as I can discern, consider what I'm saying. Hell, over lunch yesterday she brought up white male suicide rates because she was fascinated by that reality. The ceiling is very, very high on what you can get away with amongst the normalfags if you're attractive, and if, more importantly, you're respected. The question isn't being able to say a thing without them disliking you though, is it?

It's being able to say a thing and having them fucking understand you.

Fool's errand, m8.
>>
>>24165498
Very well said
>>
>>24164952
There are some videos of black people speaking out against black people and niggers, claiming that some kind of black community has to come together and stop fucking up. Niggers fuck up and put everyone with the same skincolor in a bad light all the time.

Part of the pros of 4chan is that everybody is anonymous and you have to argue with proof. Sure you get a lot of idiots calling you a neckbeard tipper even here, but you still get some valid answers once in a while.

Are there even statistics about the difference between old fashioned women and modern women? I think the strawmanning and exusing criticism with feminism, "2015, people" or any extreme leftist views is just another form of stupid quotes. Everyone strawmanned with Einsteins don't judge fish by its ability to climb on trees quote to have an excuse for being below average or untalented.
>>
>>24164952
>He doesn't know about gangster rap
It's a perfect example of the phenomenon you're talking about. Its actually hilarious how little flak they recieve, seeing as video games are picked apart, but gangster rap openly demonizes women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il_EE3EFTRY
>>
>>24165188
>what about zyzz
>>
>>24167614
He got laid everyday and acted like a total alpha male.
What's your point
>>
>>24166660
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>24164952
Many Chads have robot tier views on women (eg Heartiste, Roosh, and most of the manosphere)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.