[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You faggots ruined my life. You faggots made me lose all my friends,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 706x706
You faggots ruined my life. You faggots made me lose all my friends, all my female and male ones. You made me racist and sexist. You guys didn't "red pill" me, you literally made me even more depressed. "C.uck culture" and "male oppression" is a lie and its fucking stupid and I can't believe I've been brainwashed by you fat ugly stupid virgins who think you know everything. I was a happy normie and you guys made me feel like shit for being one. You guys literally made me have a shitty shitty personality. I'm a normie and proud, fuck you robots you guys are all faggots, fuck this board, I'm never coming here again. You guys literally fucking suck, enjoy being lonely forever.

Advice from me; want to get laid? Want to make friends and be a cool person to be around? Leave this board. Block 4chan, this place is fucking toxic to the rim. Use your fucking intelligence, stop being fucking stupid.

Now I gotta figure out how I can get my friends back, thanks you stupid faggots, thanks for all your fucking lies, thanks for trolling me

Ps: I'm deleting all my Pepe and wojack and fedora folders
>>
>>24164934
>just be urself braah xDDD
>>
That's what you get for taking the deranged ramblings of a bunch of misanthropes seriously.
>>
File: 1441239361575.jpg (83 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
1441239361575.jpg
83 KB, 800x517
You have been awoken to the truth of normie culture. It will never be the same.
>>
>>24164934
>not having a normal life
>not browsing for 4chan whenever you have time for it
>not browsing 4chan when your gf is in the shower

its bad to blame /r9k/ for your social retardation
>>
>normies disown you for holding opinions contrary to theirs
>stupid r9k virgin losers are never right haha I want my friends back
LAD WEW
>>
I came to 4chan because I had no friends and i needed a place to vent
>>
File: 1429394070224.jpg (18 KB, 231x225) Image search: [Google]
1429394070224.jpg
18 KB, 231x225
>>24164934
nobody said taking the red pill was going to be fun, fucktard. This is the life you chose, are you going to fight or die like a dog?
>>
File: baitnotfound.png (4 KB, 191x200) Image search: [Google]
baitnotfound.png
4 KB, 191x200
>>24164934
>implying something happend
>not posting the stroy beacause there is none

Nice bait faggot.
>>
File: Scar.jpg (27 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
Scar.jpg
27 KB, 450x338
>>24164934
Take your shit-tier advice and never return baka.

I do enjoy being alone and if you can't you shouldn't have been here in the first place.
Enjoy fighting for your self-worth in the social colosseum and mirroring other judgements with your own value.
>>
>>24164934
Can you explain what happened?
>>
>>24164989
The red pill is wrong you fucking faggot virgin. Jesus fucking Christ, you don't know shit, you're just a conspiracist, go put on your tinfoil hat you fucking paranoid dumb fucking faggot

>>24164981
There were no fucking beliefs to begin with. I was a nice person to everyone, and you faggots made me think I'm beta and a c.uck. Fuck that, I'm a leader, I'm alpha as fuck, alpha to begin with, people respected me, now they all left me because of my toxic personality I created from your stupid ideals. I used to never judge people, now I feel I'm better than them and that's fucking wrong, I'll get no where in life. People you and the faggot I quoted are gonna do nothing in this life. Just kill yourselves, you don't surrender and you aren't willing to change your beliefs. Fuck you faggot
>>
Dump the folders plz.
>>
Maybe the only real problem is that you're an impressionable sack of shit who can't assume responsibility for their own failures.
>>
ok see you tommorow
>>
File: 1417897304028.jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1417897304028.jpg
3 KB, 124x124
>>24165094
>"The red pill is wrong you fucking faggot virgin"

Aaaand yet you've let it affect your life to this extent.

Yep, it's just a bunch of bullshit and lies. Stick those fingers back in your ears and proceed to shout "I can't hear you" in the face of truth.

That's the blue pill way, the EASIER way. It's EASIER to say everything in the redpill is bullshit, but at that back of your psyche it will remain, gnawing at your consciousness your every waking moment; you can't go back because you'll always see things through a red-pilled lens whether you want to or not. That's why it's the red pill, faggot, it changes your view forever. Once you break your conditioning the truths become self-evident.
>>
>>24165148
Typical response from a teenager that thinks he knows how the world works
>>
File: 845298665.jpg (155 KB, 822x1024) Image search: [Google]
845298665.jpg
155 KB, 822x1024
Everything is bullshit and lies.
But every truth start in a lie.
>>
File: 1440519006265.jpg (29 KB, 281x288) Image search: [Google]
1440519006265.jpg
29 KB, 281x288
>>24165094

Roastie detected
o
a
s
t
i
e
>>
File: 1421608597337.jpg (19 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
1421608597337.jpg
19 KB, 259x253
>>24165158
>hurrr ya young whippersnapper, ya just dont know how the REAL world is!
Typical response from someone who doesn't have an argument.

If what you previously believed was the truth, the redpill wouldn't bother you, and if you aren't OP, then OP. You could easily dismiss it as tinfoil hattery if that's what it was, which some of it is, but a lot of it has some solid truth to it. But no, OP is here lashing out at us because we somehow "made" him that way. OP is fucking retarded, all of this is his own doing.
>>
>>24165196
Are you a retarded person?
>>
File: 1444926026960.jpg (80 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444926026960.jpg
80 KB, 600x600
>>24164934
>>24165094
>>24165158

pretty sure this is b8.
>>
>>24165094
You fucked up. You're not supposed to talk about red pill in real life. You still have to play the bluepill, while still rationalizing that the red pill is truth.

People were ready for the red pill you flaunted around, and now you're mad that they didn't like it.

You stupid faggot.
>>
>>24164934
I understand you. Same with me. I was told Im being a Cuuckold for being nice, friendly and forgiving. I grew into a bitter asshole and called my friends out for the slightest mistakes, being brutally honest just to be brutal, basicly EDGELORDING.

But I took some great advice from this place. Question the people that you take your opinions and views from. Inform yourself about one thing and evaluate how correct and unbiased they represented it. If you found your legit sources, stick with them. You can't be an expert of everything, but having a canon of knowledge will get you somewhere. 4chan is the only place where people argue with links and have a diverse opinion without getting banned, reported, downvoted or whatever instantly.

The redpill is a lot of bullshit, they don't have any relevant statistics backing their cause, they make up words and stupid generalisations. It's the same shit with feminists. Just look: Wage gap fuckery is the same shit with women suddenly having more/earlier sex with men than men with women, misoginy manspreading is the same shit as made up words for women being shallow or prefering a rich man over a poor man and killing all men or enslaving all woman is also just absurd and stupid.
Women don't get sluttier these days by charts, we had sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, and noone makes an argument nowadays about this time being the worst of all times. Men don't get violent or misoginist because of video games or movies, its all the same bullshit pretending some jews control us.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1442288515466.png (332 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1442288515466.png
332 KB, 596x628
>>24165215

What a glorious thing to start the day.
>coming to r9k
>reading some whiny ass faggot crying about the evuuuuhl people here who "brainwashed" him
>disbands his friends
>literally some memes ruined his life
>calling other people retarded
>kek hard

You truly are, a worthless pathetic piece of shit
>>
>>24165228
it is, no OP can be this faggolicious.
>>
>>24165309

Every stupid story is madeup to back your cause, letting you win an argument over some stupid sentence the other person just said. We all bashed the little christian girl asking "If God does not exist, who wrote the bible? Check and mate, m80!!!!1111", but we didn't disprove the idea of religion, believe or anything. We just bashed an idiot. If you get fooled by women hate thread, then just go die in a dirty corner. It's just us making fun of ridiculous people.

The redpill is giving trivial advice like "get in shape, dress better". Oh fucking nice, I would get that advice from any other honest person, getting fit after your advice doesnt validate any opinion about girls being super stupid sluts. You have to fucking think yourself sometimes.
>>
>>24165319
>call butthurt faggot OP a 'roastie'
>call samefag when you cannot even comprehend what is going on ITT

Confirmed for underage shortbus attendee.
>>
>>24165148
>>24165207
Lmfao, go fuck yourself mouth breather, you don't know anything you're talking about, you're a stupid faggot who established dogmas. Always question dogmas, that's the true redpill. Always question everything, nothing is ever right. We're all different, different individuals, there isn't 1 set of living. You're literally like a religious Jesus freak, r9k's "redpill" culture is no different than a fucking religion. "We're right, and if you don't believe in our beliefs, you're wrong", go suck my big fat fucking dick you fucking faggot, you don't know shit and you're contributing to poisoning fucking people's minds.

Take my advice lurkers, leave this fucking place. It seems entertaining at first, but this place is fucking dark. Question dogmas, redpill isn't the truth, the truth is in yourself, read philosophies, fuck what fat virgin greasy mouthbreathing low life loser's way of thinking, those people are wrong and deserve to fucking die lonely and miserable, you're better than them
>>
>>24165380
You don't come here for mama bird-chan to puke-feed you edgy opinions, you come here to get away from social media hugbox culture. It's up to you to decide whether or not reading your stupid friends' facebook feed is better for you psychologically than listening to human trash complain about how they didn't get the happy life they're owed.
>>
>>24165437
I don't even fucking use social media, take
My advice and understand we're all different, I'm not like you.
>>
File: 1443305251594.png (77 KB, 280x261) Image search: [Google]
1443305251594.png
77 KB, 280x261
>taking 4chan this seriously
>>
>>24165454
>I don't use social media

Well there's your problem, you suck at being a robot AND a normie. Pick one you fop.
>>
File: download (1).gif (2 MB, 512x320) Image search: [Google]
download (1).gif
2 MB, 512x320
>>24165380
>implying 80% of founding philosophers weren't redpilled as fuck

just leave already, you clearly have no critical thinking skills and are just sad because you regurgitated memes onto your friends and they didnt like it.
>>
File: 1425464826561.jpg (65 KB, 358x373) Image search: [Google]
1425464826561.jpg
65 KB, 358x373
>>24165380
>you don't know anything you're talking about, you're a stupid faggot who established dogmas
stunning argument my man
>Always question dogmas, that's the true redpill.
The redpill isn't a dogma lmao, it's a collaboration of different counter-ideas FOR THE PURPOSE OF QUESTIONING THE STATUS QUO, I.E. DOGMA. No one says you have to obey every tenant the redpill gives, that truth is for you to find out yourself, but if you think you're going to return back to the blue-pilled world and live your happy ignorant life again, you're sadly mistaken.

Criticize it all you wish, say it's delusional and insane, but if you've come this far to the point where you social life has been destroyed, you're not going to go back to your old life.

>r9k's "redpill"
It doesn't belong to us, /pol/ propagated the term to apply to their counter-cultural ideas.

>go suck my big fat fucking dick you fucking faggot
wow, what amazing argumentative skills, you truly sound like someone who definitely has a more informed outlook on life than I.
>>
>>24164934
>Ps: I'm deleting all my Pepe and wojack and fedora folders

If you unironically used those you're fucking retarded and everything that happened to you was because of yourself, not because of this board.
>>
>>24164934

DON'T DELETE YOUR PEPE AND WOJACK FOLDERS OP. PLS.
>>
File: 1442693008101 - Copy.jpg (19 KB, 314x210) Image search: [Google]
1442693008101 - Copy.jpg
19 KB, 314x210
>>24165559
geez anon, you didnt need to btfo his boipussy THAT hard.
>>
>>24164934
OP, if the redpill isn't true, then why am i still a virgin? Why has no girl expressed interest in me my entire life? I'm a nice guy, I'm doing decent, I mean, I never fucked up my life by doing hard crime or getting addicted to drugs or none of that shit. So why am I not getting laid? It seems that the only reason is this: that girls are cold hearted whores who only care about looks, money and status, and they're all attracted to assholes and douchebags.

My life experience, the experiences of the people on this board, and yours as well, confirm that the redpill is true. You can be in denial all you want, but you'll just be lying to yourself.
>>
>>24165559
I don't give a fuck what you have to say, I'll say it again, suck my fucking dick you mouth breathing faggot, I'm not here to argue, I'm not here to give you an argument, so you can stop giving your ego a boost and stop thinking you're winning an argument against me. I'm here to show the truth to the lurkers and people who are taking r9k's shit serious like I did.

The status quo here is wrong, leave this place. You're not c.ucks, you're a loser and virgin because you want to be one, and people here are literally saying it's ok to be one, and they're wrong. Be happy, think about "just be yourself" and actually fucking do it, despite how "autistic" it is. Why do you think faggots like Chris chan get laid? They are themselves and aren't ashamed of it. Be yourself, be free. You're creators, fuck this place, this place wants to put chains in you. /r9k/'s redpill is a bluepill, the true redpill is be your fucking self and question everything and don't believe in fucking red pills.

And to mr. Faggot fedora who I keep quoting and keeps trying to argue with me, fuck off, don't even bother typing an argument, I'm done and I'm not checking what you have to say so don't bother

This is my last post on 4chan, I'm better than you losers, I'm going to go focus on connecting with my friends and family and doing the shit I want to do

Ban me please, make me never ever come back, fuck this toxic fucking place.
>>
>>24164934
>It's all someone else's fault! Not mine!
Well, I think we've found the root of the problem.
>>
>>24165713
>I'm not here to argue
>120 word argument

im glad idiots like this get feed up and leave... that is the alchemic process of purification that makes this board the best board.
>>
>>24165713
You're seriously autistic if you thought this board was for self-betterment/holy bible of life
>>
File: 1379301841634.png (58 KB, 898x628) Image search: [Google]
1379301841634.png
58 KB, 898x628
>>24165713
>I don't give a fuck what you have to say
And I'm here to tell you that doesn't matter, the seeds have already been sown, you'll find our for yourself.

Shoot at the messenger all you want, but the fact of the matter is that there's no going back. You don't have to stay here, but your life isn't going to be the same.
>>
>>24165705
>>24165713
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Why don't you listen, why don't you come here for shits and giggle like most of the people who make such threads do.
Are there really people out there who believe anything that is posted here to be fact and trustworthy?

All this hate for r9k though you brought this failure upon yourself.

I dont feel sad at all for your miserable life, it was all your fault.
>>
>>24165713
> I'm a normie and proud
> be your fucking self and question everything and don't believe in fucking red pills.

You fucking idiot, we are ourselves, we don't go with the fucking normal lives despite them seeming better. We fucking make fun of normies because they aren't themselves and only go with the best way to keep their kind around, drowing in insecurity but deluding themselves with the stupid shit they work for. its like in Fight Club, but with your social life, that just consists of chitchatting, catching up on boring lifes and never exchanging real opinions or discussing things because noone want to risk a fight. Its literally echochambing
>>
>>24164934
Did this faggot go full blown internets IRL?
Online and offline don' t mix so don't be a tard around people.
These places exist so you don't have to be asshole out there, but instead you can vent to the empty void.
>>
>>24164934
You're not a normie if you were so easily brainwashed by a fucking image board
>>
>>24164934

>he fell for the pilled jew
>>
>>24165705
Calm down, Elliot
>>
kek wat does this filter to
>>
>>24164949
This.
You should never forget these people and this place are mainly entertainment, and that this entertainment primarily stems from the morbid fascination their tales of advanced autism and crass intolerance inspire.
Enjoy it for what it is, a zoo of people horribly fucked in the head, a study of the worst humanity has to offer, cheap laughs at absurdly bleak social situations but never for a second entertain the thought there's actual sense, truth or happiness to be found in their frustrated views, circular logic and stack of internal contradictions.
Else you will be crushed, because like all toxic ideologies their thinking is fueled by delusion, misery, hatred, bitterness and anxiety, and those are the only thing it is capable of breeding.
>>
>>24164934
ARE YOU MOCKING MY REACTION FOLDER YE CHEEKY LITTLE TWAT!?
>>
File: 2015-11-10-10-25-49-2067035515.jpg (5 KB, 152x144) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-10-10-25-49-2067035515.jpg
5 KB, 152x144
>>24164934
No! Spare pepe and wojak. Send them to me
>>
>>24164934
Hey, it's on you that you decided to follow everyone's opinions instead of your own knowledge and experience. Some of red pill are facts, stuff like social status, divorce rates, nice guys are real, some are exaggerated.

You couldn't keep your power level down and acting in real life as you would 4chan. Don't be yourself, crate persona that can be easily controlled and protects you from being outcast.
>>
You've always been like that, anon
We just helped you realize it
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-01-10-32-18.png (521 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-01-10-32-18.png
521 KB, 540x960
OP is clearly underage and confused on why blue pillers tend to gravite away from red pillers though I doubt op is even red pilled as he lacks basic thinking skills
>>
>>24164934
>"C.uck culture" and "male oppression" is a lie
You wish
>>
File: 1417296594107.jpg (73 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1417296594107.jpg
73 KB, 620x413
>>24164934
Nah, we didn't ruin shit, we fixed it! It's though love, you don't need others now, anon, because you love yourself. And if you don't, well, you better work on that. Don't be so self hating, my man!
>>
>>24165856
>It's your fault society doesn't want you

No
>>
>>24164934
Is this pasta?

Mute
>>
Why do people act like being red pilled is a good thing?

Ignorance is bliss. The real world is too fucked up not to make you depressed if you pay too close attention.
>>
>>24164934
What happened op?
>>
>>24166607
For some people this will be nothing more than "be yourself", but there's some truth to this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Disintegration

tl;dr don't fear depression, it can be a learning process for the strong minded
>>
>>24166607
Better than be a beta cluck it is but yeah, it's still shit.
>>
>>24165705
>My life experience, the experiences of the people on this board, and yours as well, confirm that the redpill is true.

That is about as unscientific as it gets and is the same exact logic used in Tumblr.
>>
>butthurt OP realizes the folly of giving up critical thinking in favor of following the dogma of a deranged website

also...

>Virgins and social failures pretend to be experts on social relationships
>>
>>24164934
>being brainwashed by a bunch of sad depressed NEETS

Hahahahaha, I love it when normies suffer.
>>
Grow up and you'll redpill even harder once you start thinking for yourself, til then enjoy the illusion.

>>24165319
lulz for real. He'll always need someone to tell him how to think.
>>
>>24167328
pssh
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 552x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 552x378
>>24165952
I think he's the ultimate Normie if he's that easily brainwashed and deluded into thinking he's better than others.
>>
>>24167771
>utlimate normie
>shares all the apparent traits of robots

okie then
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.