[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is slowly dying off and everything is just the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 353x352
This board is slowly dying off and everything is just the same shit every day, why the fuck hasn't it been deleted yet?
>>
>>24164566
Every board is the same. Deal with it.
>>
>B...B...BUT MUH ROBOT WILL SAVE ARRR-NINE-KAY!!!!
It has never worked. It's why moot deleted it the first time. Then when he brought it back, he later disabled it. It's becaus it never worked. Moot's social experiment to create OC was a complete failure.
>>
>>24164605
>I have never been to /jp/: the post
>>
>>24164635
/jp/ is literally NEET central with ball-joints and figures. If wagekek threads make /r9k/ mad, then they should never venture into /jp/, as they wrote the guide to get autismbux (Uncle Remus)
>>
File: 1353403987657.png (280 KB, 2185x1260) Image search: [Google]
1353403987657.png
280 KB, 2185x1260
>>24164635
/jp/ is shit though
>>
>>24164609
The robot is ironically a detriment to board quality, as evidenced by the steady, autistic stream of "POST WORDS THE ROBOT HASNT BLOCKED YET" threads. And it doesn't even matter, someone could just slam a bunch of random keys at the end of a post to circumvent it. The robot will forever be fucking stupid.
>>
>>24164793
>i'm new and shouldn't be here.
>>
>>24164801
Board's content is still the same shit, all the robot does is make image dumps difficult. Not sure why you're defending the robot anyway. There's a reason it's been disabled every time prior.
>>
>>24164900

How hard is it to write a single sentence about the picture you post? I remember having to edit each picture individually before to get past the robot. Sure osme lazy assholes just scribbled in paint, other more considerate stupid assholes only put one or two pixels added. My images were otherwise exactly the same though.

Here's an example by one sentence: I like this picture because both Eve and Lucifer have the same smug expression, and you can see in Eve's eyes just how much she is looking forward to fucking over humanity and all of creation for millennia to come.
>>
>>24164566
its not slowly dying m8, the influx of normies after the shooting was the final nail. some of you newfags arent alright, dont be on /r9k/ for much longer
>>
File: eve-repentant.jpg (345 KB, 594x1306) Image search: [Google]
eve-repentant.jpg
345 KB, 594x1306
>>24165071

No need for long sentences though.

>did I do that?
>plz Adam make me fig leaf dress or ur sojinist
(jk Lilith is widely regarded as the first feminist)
>>
fuck you all. this is another golden era of r9k. the right amount of threads and speed, discussing the same thing on every thread without being detected by the robot.
it is glorious thing to watch.

only people who want this board to kill are teens who just found it and twitch trigger happy fags who want more posters and faster threads.
faster threads don't work. like on b. noone reads anything or posts because when ypu post something it goes to page 8 in 2 minutes.
long live the robofriend
>>
>>24164566
>implying shit was ever different
pull your head out of your ass
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.