[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminist message to men: SHUT THE HELL UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1422468606035.jpg (418 KB, 1840x1088) Image search: [Google]
1422468606035.jpg
418 KB, 1840x1088
Feminist message to men: SHUT THE HELL UP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yzGA_glnkM

There you have it. Feminist politicians want to deny beta males the right to free speech. Can anybody still justify voting for shillary after seeing this video?
>>
> implying hillary actually believes in tumblr feminism and "acceptance"
> implying hillary doesn't only care about herself and is just saying anything to get elected
kek
>>
File: 1386601154515.jpg (46 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
1386601154515.jpg
46 KB, 256x320
>Ethics in gaming journalism

Is this shit still going on?
>>
>feminists still complaining about goobergate even after all the goobers left and just accepted that there is nothing they can do about lying roasties in the media
Wew lad
>>
>i know, maybe if i play General of Women's Rights i can get all the female votes!!

sexism to drive your politics, racism, they will use any vehicle they can, politicians are modern day vampires.
>>
Awfully delivered and poorly executed satire is what I presume all this is.
The condescending tone and somewhat relatively aggressive as well as serious approach is probably what causes it to be seen as a genuine message instead.
It doesn't help that women complaining about such things vocally is not extremely rare either.

A pity as the potential for decent satire is present, they should've gone for someone who doesn't suck at relaying it.
>>
>>24164461
That's why kotaku in action is still alive and kicking today innit
Same with double chan's gaymergate board
>>
>some feminist did/said something
>let's invalidate all feminist movements
>let's pay women less
Wew lad.
>>
>>24164794
legendary b8
>>
File: 1446611344272.jpg (91 KB, 547x358) Image search: [Google]
1446611344272.jpg
91 KB, 547x358
>>24164794
>Mfw my sales management teacher quoted the gender gap
>Mfw she's a self-described feminist
>>
>>24164343
I've never had a problem with feminism in the traditional sense, and equal pay seems faor to me, but they're sure working their hardest to turn me in to a woman hating racist. It's like they want to push people away.
>>
Feminism breed hate speech and should be outlawed for the sake of our future generation.
>>
tbhfam feminists would be much happier people if they could practice what they preach baka
>>
>>24164748
Shh let him jerk off to his failure fantasies.
>>
>>24164917
That's the biggest issue with nowadays' activist groups (be it Feminazis, "anti-racism", SJWs in general), I think. They demand that a naturally gradual change and incorporation of certain ideals is pushed into the 5th gear and forced upon people. Then they complain about it causing resistance and potentially even backlash over time.

It takes time for people to accommodate and adapt to changes, that's normal. Especially when it concerns things completely out of previously established norms or when it's a foreign concept altogether, it takes patience for people to accept, adapt, and embrace things.
Those radical groups tend to feel entitled to be given everything while giving absolutely nothing in return, not even some leeway let alone basic understanding or comprehension of aforementioned.
The saddest thing is that they actually end up making things worse than they were, for both the "majority" group they opposed as well as the group they claim to represent. All just so they can justify their own warped views and demands.
"Majority" groups because they'll end up feeling even less instead of more comfortable around people of said supposedly represented "minority" groups out of fear being politically incorrect or walking on eggshells out of genuine concerns of hurting the minority's feelings, "minority" groups through people outside those groups growing to accept them less by default, generalizations of all of them wanting to play victim cards at any given chance occurring, and sometimes even resentment/backlash simply based on the minority's appearance rather than actions. I don't even care about the SJWs, Feminazis, "das racis" Niggers, etc., for all I care they drop dead and not a single fuck is given. It's the decent people of any group (including the "majority" group) I feel bad about, as there's not much one can do against it without unjust repercussions.

The concept of traditional feminism was good imo; sadly nowadays not so much, esp. SJW views.
>>
File: 1446501570798.png (143 KB, 434x210) Image search: [Google]
1446501570798.png
143 KB, 434x210
>>24164625
damn i wish i was as optimistic as you are my man
>>
>>24164625
Only sensible remark here. Good show, Anon. Colbert sucks ass.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.