[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDD f7j6qQnQ He needs our h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: eqq.png (104 KB, 232x243) Image search: [Google]
eqq.png
104 KB, 232x243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDDf7j6qQnQ

He needs our help desu senpai kek so it's time for us to help him. We still love you, Eggman!
>>
>>24164322
dude needs a shower and a new haircut. also looks like he has herpes
>>
>>24164856
Don't insult the Eggman.
>>
>>24164322
>doesn't make any videos for a long period of time
>comes back e-begging

baka senpai.

Now I don't want to even watch his new shit if he makes any because I feel like he's just going to be doing it for the cash, it won't be as natural as his previous material
>>
>>24164322
I love how youre pretending to be a fan of him. Yea youre totally not eggman promoting his own video right?

Sad fuck.
>>
>>24164322
>Does nothing but spew his red-pill/MGTOW horseshit philosophy
>Does nothing, literally nothing, to change his habits
>Becomes a huge hit and ravels in his frog fanbase of /r9k/
>Is now begging us and the Internet for money

/r9k/ for fucks sake. I've been lurking here a week just to see why everyone hates this board, and my fucking God. If this is the type of person you idolize and agree with, you're on the same path to becoming just as pathetic as he is. Some pathetic loser who has literally nothing to offer anyone for any reason.

Get out now before its too late.
>>
>people will actually give money to an internet celebrity so he can party and fuck his gf

It's literally like giving money to Anita Sarkeesian
>>
>>24164322
I will give eggman $5 if he explains what happened. He had a gf, right? He was talking about no longer bring bitter, riht?
>>
this happens if you go full normie. sad fat fuck tbqh
>>
>>24164322
That video is pretty sad, I hope the best for eggy
>>
>>24164322
So he has a new job, he has $40 (which is definitely enough for food for 2 weeks, might have to go a bit hungry though, Eggman looks like he could stand to starve a little bit though desu), AND he has a car which he could sell for cash? Eggy, it'll be a maximum of 2 weeks before you get paid, you can survive til then, might have to give up the cigs til then but it's not that hard dude.
>>
Find the camwhore site his herpes infested fake blond girlfriend "works" on. We can pay for sharpie in pooper to save eggy
>>
i pay you one dolla for a black pill 2
>>
>>24166122
I'll pay him a dollar to talk about the day Oregon was shot up.
>>
/r9k/ is the only group that watches his videos. He's begging us for money after we harassed him off the bored and framed him for being a shooter.
>>
Fuck off.
You're a non-virgin tripfag, you're the worst cancer on this board and a full normalfag.
>>
>>24166600
awh shit those digits
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.