[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I lose weight if I have no motivation to exercise at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: FaQ.png (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
FaQ.png
6 KB, 205x246
How can I lose weight if I have no motivation to exercise at all?
I tried going to the gym and I lost motivation quickly + I don't have the money now
I also always eat a lot because if I don't eat until I am really really full I stay hungry.

I thought of having a near-starvation diet, I'll get rid of all the food in my house then I'll get some bread and eat only one slice a day for month or so.

Anyone had any luck with something like this or other methods?
>>
>>24164108
I don't eat anything with added sugar and I go to the gym 5 days a week.
I used to be 85kg and now I'm 69kg.
Gonna lose a little more fat until I start my bulk
>>
I'd had good results with cutting bread, sugars and non-water liquid out of my diet a much as possible. Count calories and try to stick to about 1600 a day which isn't hard to stay fullish on if you eat the right things. Went from 155kg to 125kg in 6 months.
>>
Take ephedrine and caffeine. You low will power piece of shit. Normally I would say just eat less and ignore the slight uncomfortable feeling of being a little bit hungry. But you lack all willpower and are scum..so just take an EC stack. It will give you energy and curb your appetite. You fucking loser.
>>
weight loss surgery, man. if you're morbidly obese, the odds of you keeping off your excess weight without surgery is practically 0, no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>24164183
Not him, but where can you find ephedrine in America?
>>
I started running+eating less this week.

Running is the easy part because it makes me feel so good. Cutting down on eating is hard because eating feels good.

Today I had a salad for lunch ~3h ago. Now I just want to stuff my face full of food. God damnit why is food so nice and tasty.

I just try to imagine a thinner me. That helps a little bit.
>>
>>24164186

I'm 99 kg (aka 218 lbs)
Is it enough to get a weight loss surgery?
>>
>>24164221
Depends on how tall you are. I assumed you were obese. You're not even that fat, fuckin normie.
>>
Literally eat less and replace snacks with fruit and veggies. Run atleast 20 min. a day and try some situps, abs are the easiest muscles to train and come out faster
>>
>>24164108
I'm day 2 of my diet. I know it's just water weight, but idgaf.
> drink coffee to suck the water out of your body/make you shit
> eat fruits during the day until dinner, don't listen to plebs, all sugar is not the same
> drink water until your pee is light yellow. I think 8 cups is excessive, I just stop when my pee is white
> throw some peppermint leaves in there if you want a less chlorine tasting water
> eat dinner with a nice hunk of meat and some veggies
> have a smoothie or some tea if you still want a snack
> also treat yourself to the occasional coke zero if you crave soda and juice like me
good luck op
>>
>>24164186
Actually your body registers a sudden weight loss through surgery and will rapidly compensate for the disappearance of it's reserve energy. So the traditional way is still way more effective.
>>
>>24164108
>I'll get some bread and eat only one slice a day for month or so.
Don't do this, you need nutrients.
There are weight loss shakes that contain all the nutrients and shit you need. The ones I've used are about 100 calories each, and you need to drink 5 every day to fill your needs.
The problems you're gonna experience is your belly not being full and you might get insane cravings. Make sure not to lose weight too fast though, loose skin ain't nice.
Pic related, best brand imo. Doesn't cost much more than what just eating normally does, and you're sure to get everything you need.
>>
>>24164237

5'10"
I'm probably the fattest guy in my area, I feel like shit about my body.
I used to be 108 kg before I started uni.
>>
>>24164270
I've gone from 140 kg to 90 kg switching my diet up with these the past couple of years.
You don't even need to replace your whole diet, just count your calories.
>>
>>24164266
Idk anon, I've lost almost 190 pounds from weight loss surgery since 2013, so I think my first hand experience might be a bit helpful.
>>
>>24164186
I think that's fucking retarded and pussy talk. It's easy as hell to keep it off as long as you just think before shoving everything in your mouth. You make it sound like you'll gain 20 lbs eating a donut.

Also, >>24164180
I've lost 112 lbs (still need to lose 60-80 lbs more) doing this and I have shitty food once in a while.
Diet is about 80% of the trick to losing weight. Exercise just makes you actually look better without clothes and might help with filling loose skin if you're really big.
>>
>>24164298
It's a moot point anyway since OP can't afford any monies. Granted I don't have first-hand experience but I've seen a person get even fatter afterward. It's probably strongly affected by habits.
Let's just agree to disagree
>>
>>24164449
agreed, god bless
>>
>how can i do something without motivation
you can't

>i eat a lot 'cos i can't stop
yeah.. perhaps you start from there?
>>
>>24164444
-112 lb + quads
You're a motivation for the rest of us, anon. Keep on pushin.
>>
File: happy-00023.jpg (74 KB, 665x720) Image search: [Google]
happy-00023.jpg
74 KB, 665x720
>No willpower what-so-ever
>Smoke weed constantly, so that adds to urge to binge
>Go to work without my debit card and credit card so I can't buy fast food
>Prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner for myself every day, no skipping
>Tape myself in my room so I have to slowly remove the tape to avoid making a loud, awkward noise or cause damage to the door
>Makes it so I can't find an excuse to go to the kitchen and eat
Basically you have to set yourself up for success OP. You will fail but just keep trying. Eventually you'll get into your groove.
>>
File: wl.png (61 KB, 1861x650) Image search: [Google]
wl.png
61 KB, 1861x650
Used to be around 290, here's what I did. I don't recommend it unless you are morbidly obese.
>>
>>24164108
Well, I'd say take up running. It's free, easy, and does wonders for your body.
>>
File: 1363285102089.jpg (106 KB, 724x860) Image search: [Google]
1363285102089.jpg
106 KB, 724x860
>>24164941
>take up running
Not OP but
>people tell me to take up running
>buy running shoes
>not even obese but just overweight
>go for a run
>just. can't. do. it.
>ankles hurt like fuck
>figure it's because of my weight
>lose weight through other means
>reach 21 BMI
>try to run again
>fuck up my feet even worse than last time
>blood under toenails
>ankles hurt even when no pressure is applied
>go to doctor
>"oh yeah lad, you have bone deformations in your ankles and feet"
>"probably since birth"
>mfw can never run without hurting myself
>>
>>24164108
Change your diet.
My mom has us going on a low carb high fat diet.
I also ritualized my meal times so specific foods are had at specific times.
I've been steadily losing weight for months.
>>
Ketogenic diet, man. You don't have to work out at all and you won't feel like you're starving to death like on many other diets.
>>
>>24165012
Fucking sucks man. What did you do to work out then?
>>
>>24164108
I've lost 30 pounds in 2 months by eating 1500 calories a day, cheat day once a month
The first few weeks were hard but now The body has adjusted and I don't feel that hungry anymore.
That said, without motivation it's impossible so you gotta find some of that.
Good luck anon, I believe in you
>>
File: 1372703382758.png (67 KB, 847x521) Image search: [Google]
1372703382758.png
67 KB, 847x521
>>24165049
Swimming. Yoga is also great for general flexibility and you can do it in your room as long as you have a semi-soft surface to sit on. Stretched obsessively for almost two years and reached the point where I could get half of my dick into my mouth. Got dull after a few dozen times, though.

I had been wanting to try the dating game for several years before this and getting fit is what finally gave me enough courage to do it. Failed miserably due to my personality. Had no problems getting girls into skype with me, but they all ended up blocking me after they called me a sociopath because I had no idea how to talk to people in general and seemed uncaring and cold. One asked me about my hobbies, more specifically the games I play, and I ended up going on a 20 minute monologue regarding the scams I used to run in EVE Online. I'm just not made for that world.

Nowadays I'm fat again because of constant binge drinking.
>>
File: BREAD.jpg (191 KB, 959x698) Image search: [Google]
BREAD.jpg
191 KB, 959x698
>>24164912
>>Tape myself in my room

what???????
i am confuse
>>
>>24165568

Literally just put duct tape on the seam between my door and the door frame. That way it takes me at least a minute to remove the tape, allowing me plenty of time to rethink what I'm doing.
>>
>>24164237
>tfw 6' 89kg and still fat
>>
DNP

/thread

bloxx
>>
File: 1440996165431.gif (434 KB, 1148x720) Image search: [Google]
1440996165431.gif
434 KB, 1148x720
>>24164108
I'm a recovering fatass, I've lost about 20 pounds with at least another 50 to go.

Go to /fit/ and read the sticky. Exercise isn't the most important thing in losing weight, proper diet is. Start counting calories. Log EVERYTHING that goes into your mouth, including food, drinks, even the tiniest snacks. Look foods up online if you don't know their calorie content. Myfitnesspal is a good tool for keeping track of you calories, calculate your daily calorie needs (TDEE) on some online calculator (I used the Scooby's Workshop calculator in the /fit/ sticky), subtract 500 and set that as your daily goal. Keep eating a small calorie deficit every day and you WILL lose weight.

You need to accept that you're not going to drop the weight quickly, it'll take at least months or even a year or two if you're full hamplanet mode. But if you keep at eating less calories than you expend and exercise moderately, you will eventually get there.

We're all going to make it bruh.
>>
>>24165064
Similar for me, I used myfitnesspal and maintained absolute discipline about counting every single calorie. And I did a little more exercise, but nothing strenuous just some hour long walks a few times a week. After 3 months I picked up enough habits and I think my metabolism adjusted, weight is staying off without having to count calories anymore.

DISCIPLINE, until you start seeing results. Then you have positive reinforcement.
>>
>>24164192
Darknet, probably.
>>
>>24164270
Can't find much info on this. Even amazon doesn't sell it. Seems a bit shady, anyone else got info?
>>
>>24164192
bronkaid

dnp is superior tho
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.