[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to lick fuckbuddy's asshole every time I go down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (76 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Disgusting.jpg
76 KB, 600x450
>want to lick fuckbuddy's asshole every time I go down on her
>always stop before I do cause she has little brown shit smears
>can't rub my finger on her asshole while fucking her cause of the fear of it having shit on it
>don't want to ask for anal cause I don't want shitdick

Why are girls so fucking oblivious to their bodies

What the fuck is so hard about wiping till the toilet paper is white? What the fuck is so hard about using wet wipes or buying a bidet?
>>
File: 371.jpg (43 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
371.jpg
43 KB, 450x450
>>24163921
>anything involving the asshole
She still should wipe, but I'll never understand the appeal. It all seems disgusting to me
>>
File: Get Fucked 4.png (118 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Get Fucked 4.png
118 KB, 1000x1000
>>24163921
>having a fuckbuddy
Get the fuck out of here you stupid normie. I hope you get sepsis
>>
>not being a scat patrician
>>
>>24163969
I just want to try anal to mark it off my checklist.

However I do kinda find a lot of stuff about the asshole disgusting, it's just that in the moment if I'm eating her out and staring at her starfish with little smears I get intoxicated and want to shove my nose in it. I always stop myself beforehand though cause I know I'd regret it immediately.

>>24163989
why

I still have tfwnogf

I want love and compassion and someone to care about me for me. She only cares about me for my dick and tongue.
>>
>>24163921
>ass licking
People who do this should be gassed.
>>
i dint' learn to clean my ass until i was 21.
>>
File: 1446495944716.png (906 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
1446495944716.png
906 KB, 854x640
KILL, EAT, FUCK, KILL, EAT, FUCK
>>
>>24164123
If the 2 people are into it why does it matter? No different than any other stupid kink.
>>
>this face when fuck buddy showers every time after she poops
>this face when licked her ass last night
>this face when gave her anal last night

Poor OP, just so you know, I like licking ass, so good.
>>
>>24164150
Anyone with kinks I find disgusting should be gassed
>>
FUCK OFF NORMIE
LEEEEEAAAVVVVEEEE
>>
>>24163921
Next time take a shower together before you get busy or after your first round. You can feel her up and wash each other, and you won't have to fear eating shit anymore.
>>
I have to restrain myself from diving in immediately every time I get a new girlfriend. Buttholes are intoxicating.
>>
File: IMG_20150908_051424.jpg (28 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150908_051424.jpg
28 KB, 640x358
>>24163921
Fuck you OP for being a faggot
>not licking that dirty hole and giving filthy kisses as you fuck missionary afterwards
>make her do atm
>>
>>24163921
You need more than wet wipes/bidet for butplay

You need a full on enema
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.