[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in subway >this happens how would you react?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
>be in subway
>this happens
how would you react?
>>
>>24163911
Probably blush like a huge faggot and play on my phone.
>>
>>24163911
>anyone sitting next to me

Who do you think I am?
>>
>>24163911
im standing always even if there are plenty free seats
>>
>>24164032
>sitting next to anyone

Who do you think I am?
>>
Move my shoulder a little and let her face fall in my lap.
>>
put my arm around her
would fugg
>>
>allowing human contact

who do you think i am huh wise guy huh pal

>sitting down

you think im gonna risk the human contact jabroni ur fucked in the head u ol goober

>human transportation

fuck off lad im not about to ride unless its with my old pal mr bones

>going outside

are you mental mate seriously are ye pullin me cockmeat jabroni

>life

you think i breathe oxygen you little shit, you think im some kind of pleb? i should kill ye where you stand, putrid fucking swine

fuckin goofus
>>
I'd let her sleep on my shoulder until I had to get off.
>>
Ask where the fuck my sandwich is
>>
tell her to be careful before i pull out my katana
>>
This happened to me once. She was a qt, at first I shook myself when the train went over a bump to wake her bit she looked so tired so when she did it again i lowered my shoulder so she could rest on the fat/muscle instead of bone. She even said thank you after and i just smiled and said "no problem" like the autist I am.
>>
This happened to me a few times on the bus in Pittsburgh, but it was always a big black dude. I usually just don't do anything until they wake up.

I think once it was an Asian girl, though, and I got hard fast.
>>
>>24164304
not autistic at all desu. believe in yourself
>>
>>24164304

smiling and saying no problem doesnt sound autistic at all
>>
>be me
>be told to go back to reddit for using be me
>take the bus one time because I can't drive
>sit in the corner as far away as possible from anyone else
>some time passes by uneventfully until suddenly a qt walks up next to me
>hey is this seat taken?
>sweatingman.jpg
>n-no
>qt sits next to me
>kind of leans into my shoulder
>i can smell her hair
>it smells pretty like some weird fruit stuff
>oh shit I can smell her hair I'm way too close
>not sure how to move away without looking like autist I stare dead ahead and flick through my phone every few seconds, scrolling through rawr uncles threads on r9k
>immediately get off at next stop
>mfw house was an hour away and had to walk the rest of the way
>>
>people sitting next to me ever
good one OP. I give bad vibe to stranger usually. Even some random niggers don't dare to sit by my side.
>>
>>24163911
I live in Tokyo and this shit constantly happens. Literally everyone gets a hard shove off until they wake up. I don't want some 60 year old man sleeping on me and if its a cute Japanese girl I either want her to wake up so I can hit on her because i'm drunk after a night out or I don't want to be bothered while I'm studying or reading on the way to work
>>
>>24164218
You are so very unfunny
>>
This has happened twice to me. Once on an airplane and once on a subway in Korea.

The airplane incident was a poor skin, sorta ratty blonde who was in the national guard or some bullshit like that. I don't like blondes or I would have been more receptive and flirty.

The subway incident was this cute korean boy, probably in highschool or first year in college. Not too sure, bad judge of age. He was out. Had to literally shake him awake. I was with my friends and they were giggling and taking pictures the whole time.
>>
>>24165298
>>24164419
This is how you know that it was autistic
>>
Tell her there's like 50 seats open and why the hell she chose to sit next to me
>>
Blast Harsh Noise music.
No more problem ever again. People gonna hate you. But it is the lulziest way to solve this issue.
>>
>>24163911
Let them be for couple of minutes and then wake them up to ask where they are getting off. Once fell asleep in a buss from work and went 40 minutes past my home stop without anyone waking me and I freaked the fuck out bailed out of the buss immediately without even knowing where I was.

Ended up being so tired and pissed off I had to call a friend to pick me up and take me home by bribing him with a free takeout pizza.
>>
Probably respond something like
"Yo dude, can you stop" or something like that.
I don't really care but someone on the subway that can't respect personal space is not cool. I don't know her and she could be trying to steal from me or something for all I know.
>>
If they arent a nigger i leave them be till i have to get up
>>
Stand up, go to opposite end of wagon.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.