[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here get off on rejecting girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
Who else here get off on rejecting girls?
>>
File: 1434056878320s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1434056878320s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>24163737
Me. I love crushing they're little cushy, pampered world lol
>>
There's no greater feeling than this. I've rejected over 10 girls in the last 4 years and each of them is so satisfying. They start to question their self worth. I usually hang out with them in person when I do it, nothing digital. So they can know I'm a real person and so I can squash their belief that they might have if they think "oh he's gay that's why he doesn't like me"

Most of the girls I've rejected have gone on to be complete degenerates, working dead end jobs and spending their money on heroin and weed. I love it.
>>
>>24163737
>>24163886
>implying they would give a fuck and not find another chad
>>
>>24163886
>>24163737
You guys are my heroes. Women have treated me like shit for my whole life. When rejecting me most of them always rubbed it in my face.
>>
>>24163910
There's actually nothing that hits harder in my experience lmao
>>
>>24163886
>>24163907
Are you guys incredibly good-looking and charismatic chads?
>>
>>24163938
Yea, ree etc.
>>
>>24163910
They very much do give a fuck.

Biology
>Men has sex
>No consequences
>Woman has sex
>Eating for two for the rest of her life

If a woman rejects a man, no biggie, he tried to trade an ounce of cum for a baby, he's not surprised she turned him down. If a man rejects a woman it's the opposite.
>>
>>24163958
Not at all. I'm still a virgin and am kind of a social recluse. I dress decently though and I know how to humor bitches. I just loooove giving women what they don't want
>>
Rejected a 19 year old who slept with 6 guys, she got so mad and I just giggled
>>
>>24163999
I should say
>finding food for two.
>>
>have oneitis for high school and first year of college
>get shut down by her
>lose all contact
>years later she writes a letter saying I've been driving her crazy for the past couple years
>she's still pretty much as attractive as she was in high school
>has a decent job and isn't a fuckup
>feel nothing for her anymore
>reply saying it's not going to happen

I wasn't mean although past-me would have wanted me to be. It still felt good telling her no.
>>
File: 236367010.png (89 KB, 793x436) Image search: [Google]
236367010.png
89 KB, 793x436
I love to build up the sexual tension first, then scoff and jettison her with a calculated rejection. It helps that I'm attractive but not jock-asshole looking.

I'm usually nice to ugly chick though, idk why... probably bc i have an ugly mom.
>>
>>24164112
>probably bc i have an ugly mom

I knew that was coming before hovering over the spoiler.

because I feel the same for the same reason
>>
File: 1428980061224.gif (1 MB, 499x654) Image search: [Google]
1428980061224.gif
1 MB, 499x654
>tfw have rejected every non-asian girl to ever show interest in me
>even a 19 yo 9/10 filipina because she became a slut
>give non-asian girls the death stare if they try to approach me at the gym/bus/store wherever
>tfw anime girls don't real yet
>>
>>24163737

I enjoy it, but I have to say that I always did it in the most pussy way. Probably because the girls never came right out with it. You might not even be able to call it rejecting. All I did when I saw a girl display open body language in a "come hither" way, I just pretended I couldn't see them.

Most of my enjoyment comes from walking by random thots who think they hold every man's attention and not checking them out. I've seen some look hurt just from that.
>>
shit is just totally pointless to interact with.
>>
>>24163737

I love it. When I was younger I was pressure by friends to ask girls out. "it an number's game they said" as I would be rejected hundreds of times. Now I'm older, more successful and fit and I reject every woman. This is probably really unhealthy and will lead me to be forever alone but I hate them and want them to feel the rejection I felt
>>
This is why I can't wait until I'm in my 30's and the market value of a woman drops. Girls who spent their 20's taking billions of black dicks become desperate as they realize there aren't actually enough chads to go around and their body clocks are running out. They'll then turn to the attractive but socially inept types like me and I'll smugly reject them, barely able to hide my satisfaction, it will be glorious.
>>
I'm really curious though, what if you'd reject a girl that genuinely was in love with you?
>>
>>24166346

Has a girl you have been genuinely in love with rejected you? Fuck em
>>
>>24166346
Women don't love. They only hook onto whoever gives them validation for their supposed attractiveness.
>>
This caused me to grow into a complete socially inept fucktard. Don't do it senpai.
>>
>fuck girl withloose pussy
>she fallsabsolutely in love
>use her for free shit like drugs booze and food
>tell her i dont want to date anyone
>week later wife up asian qt and cut all contact with white slut
Shecalled me crying ayyy lmao
She also just went to absolute shit put on weight and aged like garbage cant imagine her pussy got any tightereither
>>
>>24164048
Any follow up on that??
>>
>>24163938
I'm not and it makes the look of defeat on their face even sweeter.
>>
>>24163999
What about protection?
>>
>>24164112
THIS IS ME.

Fuck, I've hung out with two or three beautiful girls this semester but I just didn't want them.

Now I'm looking at a girl that isn't the BEST looking but I could see some meaningful shit happen if I chose to pursue.
>>
>>24163737
I did that once at 15 and it absolutely ruined my life.
>>
>>24166132
>31
this is literally my life now and its one of the most enjoyable little surprises about life.
>>
Anyone been so used to being rejected by hot girls they don't find hot grills attractive anymore? I mean I don't like ugly, but just little quirks to their appearence turns me on more than any hot stacey
>>
>at school
>walking to next class
>girl approaches me
>group of friends giggling and whispering
>"Hi, umm.. I think you're cute.. can I have your number?"
>"No"
>Continue walking
I don't know how they reacted since I didn't look back at them.
>>
>>24167446
I do this a lot because if a bitch comes at you from a group of giggling bitches it's almost always some kind of practical joke. If you say yes they'll laugh at you because all women are cunts.
>>
>>24166691
Same here except when I was 13. Had I taken the opportunity, I would most likely turn out a regular, happy normalfag.
>>
>>24167985
I couldn't tell whether it was genuine or a joke. But it turns out that it was genuine and that girl had been crushing on me for months.
>>
>I'm sorry femanon I don't see you that way
>You're like a little sister :)
>>
I have a girl inviting me over to stay at hers tonight and i'm honestly tempted to just stay and shitpost all night, just so tired lads.

Treat em mean keep them keen etc.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.