[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you define a 5/10 or 6/10 female?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
How do you define a 5/10 or 6/10 female?
>>
>>24163590
You cant, least not for everyone. Someone's 5/10 is another persons 10/10.
>>
a normal girl, isn it? not ugly, not sexy, just potable. Maybe a little fat, or with some little defect like a big nose or thin lips and average body
>>
5/10 is completely plain
6/10 is just above average, maybe a little cute
>>
btw i hate these things, it must hurt if someone tells u're a 6 or a 5... or even 4, 3... fuck u we're ppl not products with values
>>
>>24163590
>>24163590
I prefer a 1-to-5 scale, myself.

>5: Thin and good figure
>4: Thin and bad figure OR mid-weight and good figure
>3: Mid-weight and bad figure OR fat and good figure
>2: Fat and bad figure
>1: Too fat to look human
>>
>>24163689
Yeah well guess what, some men have to live entire lives widdled by genetic inferiority and that hurts pretty bad too. Life sucks, get used to it.
>>
5/10 is an average girl. Not a girl that you'd pay attention to unless she was wearing something really sexy. But not ugly by any means.

6/10 is that except has one cute feature. Example could be a chubby girl with a cute face.
>>
me this is by all means an original post
>>
Unless a woman is deformed or obese she's probably a qt and should be my gf desu senpai.
>>
File: 1446315428774.jpg (237 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
1446315428774.jpg
237 KB, 1066x1600
>>24163590
5/10 is very average, a 6/10 depends on the person, the 6 implies she is above average. You may be the only one who feels this way, perhaps her personality, tits, or clothing may brings her from 5 to 6.

Its alot like the difference between a 9/10 to a 10/10. It's very abiguas and based on who you ask.
>>
>>24163590
Body: Neither thin nor fat; somewhere noticeably suboptimal when looking at her without clothes, but not outright bad.

Features: Nothing exceptionally attractive or unattractive. Perhaps 1 - 3 noticeable flaws, but nothing that would put the average guy off of dating them.

Personality: Not repugnant or obnoxious, but not impressive in any capacity.

>>24163660
Bullshit, roastie. You're nobody's 10/10.
>>
>>24166063
How the fuck does saying that make me a roastie? Not everyone wants the same bitch.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.