[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/unifeels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 2015.jpg (133 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
133 KB, 500x500
>went to psychiatrist
>prescribed mood stabilizers + antidepressants
>wake up today not feeling like killing myself
>feeling motivated to study
>go to class
>proffesor isn't there, assigns a student to teach us
>it's all chill
>participate in class
>next lecture is the same, generally have a chill vibe all day
>go back home, have lunch and start to study

Maybe it's not that bad after all.
>>
What drugs were you given?
>>
dope to cope
>>
What you're describing is called placebo, those drugs take weeks or months to kick in.
>>
>>24163568
im a med student and this guy is right, you got placebo 99.99999%
>>
>>24163581
It entirely depends on the drug you mongo.

Not everything prescribed for depression is an SSRI/SNRI
>>
>>24163485
>attempt suicide
>serious attempt so the ER decides I need to be moved to the psychiatric unit after surgery
>rip bandages off because terrifying of going to the looney bin, doesnt hurt that bad because im on the maximum allowed morphine
>cute nurse that was on my ward follows the blood trail to the therapy room and finds me under a table
>she bandages me up again, make her promise not to tell the doctors or they'll lock me up for longer
>she makes me promise to stick it out in the ward and try to get better
>shes pretty and i was drugged up so i agree
>finally get to leave psych ward few weeks later
>they decide to take me off the antipsychotics and put me on SSRIs
>first week was hell, cold sweats, nausea, feeling out of body all the time
>symptoms start clearing up
>no mood swings
>less depressed
>able to actually talk to people without being overly anxious or acting off
>continue on meds for a year, effects start tapering off
>depressions regularly return
>psychotic episodes less frequent but still having
>emotional dysregulation returns
>anxiety back in full swing
>start having seizures every once in a while
>been shifted around to three or four different meds since
>either they dont work at all or they work for a few months everything starts again

they lied, meds dont help op
>>
>>24163494
I cant remember them off the top of my head (which is weird considering i looked at the labels this morning), but when i get back home i'll give you the names
>>
Your body will get used to it after a few weeks and you won't feel anything anymore.
>>
Hang in there OP I'm rooting for you. Placebo or not anything that helps is good. Show those fucking mental illnesses and your life is yours and yours only to control.
>>
File: 0e3.png (187 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
187 KB, 600x339
>have appointment with a doctor to decide whether or not they will continue/renew prescription
>only took my meds in the hospital
>have just stopped self medicating
>standing with my coworker outside at work today as the sun comes up outside, he's smoking
>realize neither work for me and I have the ability to handle my own shit and not break down because my chemistry is not near enough to require meds
>find a "Just For Today" 24hr sobriety keychain while fishing around in my friend's car
>will pretend to take meds and hopefully become better on my own
>tfw you still only want to get better for other people
>tfw dramatic scene where I put all my xanax in one hand and let them fall out the window
>tfw that was only my daily supply and I sold the rest to my friends

Baby steps.
>>
File: 1440929478609.jpg (116 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1440929478609.jpg
116 KB, 456x628
Finished graduate diploma in communication, surrounded by qt women that don't give a fuck about me in the slightest.

This is after I couldn't get a job with my worthless arts degree with majors in communication and i really hate this shit, I'll never be able to do any job in this field properly and all my high-grades is just lecturers blowing smoke up my ass while getting wagekeked at Woolworths working for shitskins.

I probably should just kill myself because trying to do anything with my life is an exercise in futility
>>
>>24163494
I'm OP.
The drugs prescribed to me were Depakine and Zelax.
>>
File: 1446725721800.png (80 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
1446725721800.png
80 KB, 500x681
>tfw you have a ton of work and studying to do
>Spend three or four hours on bed close to tears doing basically nothing instead because you can't do work like that
O-only two to eight more weeks until the antidepressants start working.
>>
>tfw a group assignment is 25% of the grade for one of my classes
>another 25% is a group oral presentation after christmas
>i know absolutely nobody

Im fucked
>>
>>24163485
You were high of course its not that bad LMFAO
>>
>>24165062
the reason i havent finished uni yet. fuck taht shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.