[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Future Race Feels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
>not White
>not Black
>not Hispanic
>not Indian

No racial group accepts me as one of their own. I am unrepresented and secretly labeled and hated by everyone.
>>
File: 1334128357495.png (107 KB, 189x227) Image search: [Google]
1334128357495.png
107 KB, 189x227
>>24163185
middle eastern??

Jewish??
>>
>>24163221
I'm a little bit of everything except black.
>>
>>24163237
This is the whitest thing I've ever read in my life
>>
Do you like cola, milk, orange juice and beer ?

What do you get when you mix cola, milk, orange juice and beer in a single beverage ?
>>
>>24163361
>being so devoid of empathy you literally compare humans to beverages
Weew the edge
>>
>>24163185
That looks like Brazil.
>>
>>24163417
>viva el multiculti
>dissolving all the races into one single dysgenic goo is so cool

Whatever senpai.
>>
>>24163487
I don't agree with racemixing, that problem is easily solved by not racemixing. Being an edgy faggot is not an ideal way to gain political ground.
>>
Races don't blend together like that.
>>
>>24163332
Thisx10^100
>>
>tfw it's 2015
>I'm still white
>tfw quickly becoming obsolete
>>
>>24163185
Why are they all 2/10s? if met plenty of attractive halfricans but the people in the picture are fucking monstrosities
>>
I love being mixed race op
I feel like I belong to both races not neither.
Why don't you feel the same way?

For instance if someone is saying whites are superior because of history/inventions/whatever, you can claim to be superior to them by asserting the history/inventions of all of your races, putting theirs to shame.
>>
File: Laos.jpg (160 KB, 670x502) Image search: [Google]
Laos.jpg
160 KB, 670x502
>tfw no naturally red-haired asian daughter

Why live?
>>
>tfw half native and white
>cannot blend into neither culture.
>will always remain a second class citizen everywhere in north america
>the other ethnicity always see you as strange fucker.
being of mixed race is a killer since the place i reside is composed of xenophobic snow niggers that speak french so badly and since i am not like them i am treated like a foreigner everyday.
>>
This is one reason why we should have racial segregation, that way there will be very few kids like op.
>>
>tfw it will be illegal to be a straight white male in your lifetime
WAKE ME UP
(CAN'T WAKE UP)
>>
>>24163185
The funny part to me is when everyone is mixed they look quite pale and almost white but stormfags have this idea that everyone will be Dinka Dark
>>
>>24164721
Everyone in ops pic looks like a Mexican.
>A world inhabited solely by Mexicans
>>
File: 1330487429062.gif (28 KB, 484x278) Image search: [Google]
1330487429062.gif
28 KB, 484x278
>>24163185
They look like lizard people.
>>
>>24164453
>Look for hmong girls then
>They can come in as natural blonds and redheads.
>>
>>24163185
Welp, regardless of whether you support or are against race mixing, apparently future generations are gonna be fugly as fuck (though the bottom middle-left is 7-5/10)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.