[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I overcome anxiety, robots? I'm taking meds but they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 540x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 540x511
How do I overcome anxiety, robots? I'm taking meds but they aren't really helping

Please, I'm desesperate
>>
>>24162101
Get laid or workout and eat healthy.
>>
File: ZtvOhWV.jpg (178 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ZtvOhWV.jpg
178 KB, 800x533
>>24162101
feels thread anyone?
>>
>>24162157
Getting laid frequently will do it
unfortunately that usually only comes after you have fixed the anxiety.

I have been on many many pills and either you get on benzos and it does help but you have to deal with benzo shit, or you get on steroids and get confident enough in your body that you don't care what lesser men think.
>>
What meds you taking? I had anxiety forever. Meds helped but the shit didn't go away until I started leaving my house and having a life.
>>
>>24162101
Punch the one making you anxious then tell them you had an anxiety attack.
>>
You must try getting rid of anxiety as long as you were nourishing it.
>>
>>24162174
I actually lost my virginity when I had really bad anxiety and that shit made me realize how much sex helps you forget stupid shit. Just relax it's not the end of the world. I swear I always thought I was gonna feel that way forever. But now I barely remember how it felt dealing with that shit every day. Learn some breathing exercises that'll help calm you down.
>>
>>24162101
are you a neet, OP
>>
Just be a female

Fucktherobot
>>
>>24162157
This

I honestly believe eating healthy, exercising and getting a good amount of sleep each day is the best solution to anxiety. It obviously won't help you immediately and is a very long term solution but it is much better than any pills, in my opinion.
>>
>>24162174
>>24162273
>ITT: people who know nothing about anxiety
I feel anxious before an exam, i must have a disorder amirite?
>>
shoot everyone you know until the shaking stops
>>
>>24162101
Take risks. Do whatever it is that makes you anxious every day. Exercise. Sleep better. Improve your hygeine and wardrobe. But mostly the first thing.
>>
File: 132007.jpg (19 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
132007.jpg
19 KB, 300x221
>>24162101
I have a benzo addiction and I'm an alcoholic. That's how I coped. Now my main anxiety is what the fuck did I do yesterday? I handle that anxiety with benzos and alcohol.
>>
I've been doing nofap for about 8 weeks and highly recommend it for anything from anxiety to depression to loneliness
>>
>>24163584
How and why?
>>
>>24163697
I'm not a doctor just try it, my goal is 1 full year, then I will have a fap, but desu I probably won't feel the need cuz I hear the longer u nofap the better u feel
>>
get a blood test and look for the deficiency in your bloodstream.

Also make sure you get your level of iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc checked.

Another thing, get at least 8 hour of sleep a day and remove yourself from the computer 2 hour before sleeping.

Don't buy into the psychiatric Jew. Stop worrying about useless stuff.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.