[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is every race attracted to white males? >tfw mixed race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
why is every race attracted to white males?

>tfw mixed race black
>live in predominantly white country
>what woman wants to taint their offspring with blackness here

FUCK
>>
>tfw the only girls willing to talk to me are overweight white drug addicts from the south
>>
>>24162091
because we're not a race of mainly criminals
>>
I primarily wouldn't have kids with a non-white because I wouldn't want them to get made fun of or judged for being mixed. They would see their white mom and blame me for their lives, and I'm not doing that to innocent children.
>>
File: 1446330276518.jpg (65 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
1446330276518.jpg
65 KB, 401x401
>>24162091
Because we are the best, sorry but it's as simple as that. You'll have to settle for women of your own race, you could probably fuck a trashy white whore, but you'll never get a qt.
>>
Because for a mudskin white women are an upgrade. For a white literally everything but another white is a downgrade. This puts white women at a position where they can pretty much choose whatever partner they want because they'll always have someone interested in them as long as they're not a whale or completely insane.
>>
>>24162142
why are my parents so brainless to do this to their child. they say they love me but already fucked my life up before I was even born.
>>
>>24162164
Are you half black or the full thing?
>>
Just find another halfbreed mistake like yourself and the two of you can make hideous mongrel babies together.
>>
>>24162091
because our ancestors fought hard to give us this privilege
>>
We're honestly just quite good looking. Being associated with education and wealth probably helps too.

Still, I feel for you blackbots.
>>
>>24162171
Half-black. I have a caramely skin colour.
>>
>>24162183
So much this.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>24162113
Whites are this ignorant too. Minorities like East Asians have even lesser crime rates than whites, and yet they struggle to not have their own females turn into self loathing sex trophies.

It's also because the media pretty much forces white sexual supremacy down everyone's throats. China did this with South Asian countries all trying to emulate Chinese customs in centuries before.
>>
>>24162172
They want whites.
>>
>>24162184
yeah but you're also the most fucked up in the head when it comes to school shootings and such
>>
Why would you complain about a different nation accommodating you? If I went to an African country as my ginger self, I wouldn't expect to be the fucking toast of the town there.

If you don't like it then fuck off.
>>
Just go to Africa, nigger. Or you could find a mixed woman to date. Why would you expect these women to race mix anyway? Ruin thousands of years of breeding, ancestry and history.
>>
File: sodone.jpg (91 KB, 614x588) Image search: [Google]
sodone.jpg
91 KB, 614x588
>tfw when half-breed black
>white girls might want to get with you because of expected big dick and hit it off their bucket list
>have small dick
FUUUUUUUU
>>
>>24162200
Eh, probably. I never said that whites are perfect, just that women (unfairly) associate us with higher status.

Honestly I think Asian men get the worst of it. Black guys are at least stereotypically very masculine.
>>
>>24162211
Because he was obviously born in AfrIca. Get a grip.
>>
>>24162211
If you, a ginger, went to an African country, you would be an instant celebrity. Trust me, they would love you there.
>>
>>24162200
Really? I mostly see halfy chicks with other mixed guys or full blacks around here. I don't think I've ever seen one with a white guy. It must be a southern thing.
>>
>>24162232
>>24162211

I can't really argue with you anons. It's true if you went to some african town all the women would not perceive you as would women from your own home.

But i'm a fucking hybrid who technically is at home in this white country.
>>
>>24162234
yeah seriously I don't feel bad for niggers at all. just learn to rap or get jacked and find all the trashy white whores who like black dick. There's plenty of them around in big cities
>>
>>24162251
oops
meant this for
>>24162198
>>
>>24162254
you'll never fully be "of" this country. You don't look like us
>>
>>24162246
Until one of the nigger males get jealous and smashes his skull in.
>>
>>24162254
I don't know what to say except that you can't get angry about other people having preferences you don't like. Maybe try a little bit harder.

I'm assuming your dad is black and he still ejaculated in a white woman.
>>
>>24162254
One drop rule. Go back to Africa nigger we don't want you.
>>
>>24162274
In my experience, half black chicks tend to be valued more sexually and go for whites. Might have something to do with me not being masculine enough though.
>>
>>24162280
If I had a baby with a white woman wouldn't our child be whiter than I am? I'm already not full nigga black.
>>
>>24162211
Because we didn't just come here, we were born here and raised with the same media, politics, and even culture for the most part (I doubt many of the black people on 4chan were raised in what would be considered a stereotypically black home). This isn't a foreign nation, no matter how much it feels like one, and we would fit in even worse somewhere like Africa because we're so far removed from everything about it.
>>24162091
Stop worrying about what any white people think of you and your life will get much better.
>>24162296
How can someone go back to where they never were?
>>
>>24162091
If you're black, then get with white girls. They're crazy for the BBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9k3OHECX1Y
>>
>>24162309
this.

I don't fully feel at home where I am now but if I went to a black country I would be even more out of place due to my accent, customs etc.
+my skin is lighter unless it was india or phillipines or something
>>
This is crazy racist.
>>
>>24162308
They still won't be white. That's all that matters. Maybe they could pass for hispanic or something
>>
>>24162327
Race has nothing to do with skin colour. Being aa mullato doesn't make you a philipino or Indian what the fuck.
>>
I feel sorry for you guys, i really do. I dislike the black race as a whole, I've never met one respectable black person. But my advice to you would be to stop trying to force other races to look at you differently while maintaining the same apeish behaviour, but make yourself a respectable person and change the perception of the black race by bettering yourselves.
Obviously this is a huge barrier to cross given that black culture glorifies bad behaviour, but it has to start somewhere and it should start with you. Maybe when people don't see you as violent animals, you can get a nice qt.
>>
>>24162349
It does in the United States.
>where are you from
>new jersey
>NO REALLY WHERE ARE YOU FROM
I swear to god one of these days I'm going to snap.
>>
>>24162362
Bullshit. We don't want them to fully integrate and muddy our gene pool. They should and will keep acting like apes. That will eventually give us an excuse to kill them all, and prevent them from breeding with white wymyns.

>>24162379
Haha. Even as a white person I find ancestry interesting so I wouldn't mind if anyone asked me what specifically I am.
>>
>>24162362
wtf I am not a nigger just a bit brown. I act like a white person pretty much and have white hobbies like video games and anime.
>>
>>24162349
no but my colour is similar to their skin colours...
>>
>>24162394
It's obvious they just want me to admit I'm from the middle east or something. Usually they ask if I'm from india or the middle east and it just fucking pisses me off. My dad is dark as coal and my mom is pale as snow.
>>
File: paypay.jpg (38 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
paypay.jpg
38 KB, 499x499
>>24162394
>tfw we can just say some bullshit like Belgium or Ireland and make the ladies soak their panties
>>
File: 608.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>24162420
>tfw we can't and get asked questions like, "do you get running water there?"
>>
File: meanwhileinnortherneurope.jpg (130 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
meanwhileinnortherneurope.jpg
130 KB, 800x640
>>24162091
even the brown males want white males.
>>
>>24162420
>tfw when I'm actually mulatto from europe and it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>24162395
you're a nerd and not even the Chad in glasses kind

like successful people say, if you want love you have to make yourself lovable

Rake in a hundred mil and see if white women still don't want your dick. That's what it comes down to in these doggie dog United States.
>>
>>24162410
>It's obvious they just want me to admit I'm from the middle east
Well it's true that Arabs are basically mullatos sitting in between Europe and Africa.
Your mum needs to be executed for being a race traitor, same with your dad.
>>24162420
Since when are Irish hot?
>>
>>24162462
i just want women to see us for who we are not because we are different. making millions isn't something I care about...
>>
What difference does color make
>>
File: 634.Goldeneye3.mh.102512.jpg (42 KB, 464x749) Image search: [Google]
634.Goldeneye3.mh.102512.jpg
42 KB, 464x749
>>24162469
>Since when are Irish hot?

>tfw I say I'm Irish and her retarded qt ass excitedly says "ME TOO!!"
>>
>>24162395
>just a bit brown
Sorry, but you're a nigger. Even if you have only a small bit of it, you're never seen as white.
>>
This is why races should be in their own countries. If you were born in Africa from two niggers then whites would be irrelevant, you'd just be a nigger trying to get a nigger gf.

Can't you get a non-white gf where you live now?
>>
>>24162525
Yeah, if girls of all races are attracted to whites then he should have a leg up over other nasty coons and jigaboos in dating non-white women.

Except OP is wrong because spades are still dating women of every color.
>>
>>24162495
You're right, Schlomo, go fuck a groid.
>>
>>24162091
i can't deal with the bitter, angry, black inferiority complex, and i don't find most of them attractive. otherwise i'd date this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f2rxHyYzqY
>>
>>24162189
But you a lightskin. Black girls love lightskin niggas
>>
>>24162648
Hardly any black girls here. The ones at uni stick with black guys from their own country and I'm just a weird black looking guy who speaks funny.
>>
>>24162091
Eh. Some mixed black guys can be cool, I guess.
Are you nice? Do you have a mixed BBC? What's your deal?
>>
>>24162839
"What's your deal?" How do I answer that question?
>>
>>24162091
Are you that guy that posts here sometimes and always says "NO THOTS"?
>>
>>24162115
>2015
>not realizing mixed>>>> everything else

GTFO roastie
>>
>mixed

Fuck you, you're on easymode.

I sometimes hate my dad for not choosing a white woman to marry because then I'd actually have better features and prettier hair and a nice skin color but here I have robots abandoning me after two days because they wouldnt settle for me :c
>>
>>24162091
They arent. Unfortunately every nonwhite male lusts after basic ass white women
>stupid twitter frogposter
>>
>doggie dog

"Dog eat dog" you retarded 8th grader
>>
File: allwhitesarenormies.jpg (568 KB, 1688x3080) Image search: [Google]
allwhitesarenormies.jpg
568 KB, 1688x3080
Daily reminder that whites cant be robots. Whites are the women of race.
>>
>>24163742
Well id be depressed as shit if i was black desu.

I mean, what have black people actually achieved?
>>
>>24163723
>Being this new.

lmao
>>
>>24163776
dude, a black guy created a the super soaker.

So what if white people cured small pox and saved millions of lives.

how can that help you have fun on a hot day?
>>
>>24163723
how fuckin' embarrassing
>>
>>24163742
>danica hu

Literally hu?
>>
>>24163742
>whites are the women of race
wouldnt that be blacks/hispanics? i mean all three of them can get into college easily because of affirmative action, whine about privilege, are overwhelmingly liberal, entitled and unwilling to work, and you have to be be careful not to offend them or youll lose your job
>>
>>24163742
Black people are the women, I think.

Over emotional.
Materialistic.
Very insecure.
Feel to need to show off or impress.
>>
>tumblr frog
>tumblr opinion
at least be subtle
>>
>>24163865
>>24163884

Whites are the women of gender when it comes to dating. To deny this is intellectually dishonest. Women prefer whites no matter where you travel on earth. Being white is a status symbol and women love status. Nice goalpoast moving though.
>>
>>24162091
Wait a sec, everyone keeps telling me that girls want black and kebab cock???
>>
>>24163947
Thats like your opinion though. IRL things arebt like that
>>
>>24164008
>go outside
>skinnyfat dweebs with 8/10 white gfs
>go on tinder
>nobody swipes right on me except fat black girls
>go on backpage
>no blacks allowed
>go on okcupid
>no replies
>try to talk to non-black girls
>short, cold, one word responses, dont even look you in the eye
>see girl walking towards you at night
>looks pretty qt
>try to think of something to say to her
>she quickly crosses the street within 50 feet of you

Being black is the mark of the beast. I truly am subhuman scum in the eyes of the world. You have no idea. I wouldnt wish blackness on my worst enemy. The reason im depressed is because im black.
>>
>>24164079
Why would you want to date outside of your own race anyway? Any race other than white is ugly to me, but that's because I'm white, not because whites are better looking
>>
>>24164132

I went to all white private schools k-8, i was the only black kid in class with the exeption of 8th grade when there was another black kid. I have nothing in common with black girls except skin color, they're all ghetto gutter trash with fake hair and they cant even speak properly. Besides, i dont want my children to be full black
>>
>>24164079
it's not really like that though

People with gfs worked to get gfs. I'm tall, attractive, white, and clean, and I still don't get women because I'm not good at the approach.
>>
>>24164230
Well you're a massive faggot and you're wasting something id kill for.
>>
>>24162091
They're in a mission to destroy the white race.
>>
>>24164280
why would you want to be like him? His incelness kinda disproves your theory
>>
>>24164079
You sure its cause you are black you sure its not because you are ugly/autistic/psycho? Whenever i talk to girls they are always cold and uninterested and im not black
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.