[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /nailbiter/ here? Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Who /nailbiter/ here?

Pic related.
>>
quit biting years ago, shit sucks too hard when you peel too far down and you get that fucking sharp stingy pain and then gotta be extra careful not to touch the fleshy part on anything. I still bite and rip my toe nails off though
>>
Me, I have an advanced nailbiting technique. Never bite that low, it's just going to be unpleasant, learned this from experience. I eat all of my cuticles and nails(toes included) and my hands look completely normal for the most part.
>>
degenerate behavior
>>
File: 666 GET.jpg (81 KB, 575x403) Image search: [Google]
666 GET.jpg
81 KB, 575x403
>>24161666
DONT BELIEVE HIS LIES
>>
File: 20151110_224123.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151110_224123.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
I love biting my nails, helps my anxiety

>>24161641
>I still bite and rip my toe nails off though

Why does that turn me on, are u qt?
>>
I can only quit temporarily, stress brings it back

Left ring finger is the pariah for some reason and I can bandage it if it gets too bad

its nice to carry around these little reminders in case i ever start to think that i'm in control of my anxiety
>>
File: 1446076001738.png (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446076001738.png
13 KB, 300x300
>>24161706
>are u qt?

m8, I got thick black hairs growing out of my fingers
>>
>>24161666
Let me get serious about this technique for a second because I feel like nailbiting is one of the few things I'm good at. I usually run my nails across the edge of my teeth to give it shape and begin peeling it from my finger. I bite carefully in successions to prevent the nail from being misshappen. I then run my teeth down to my cuticles and use a cuticle cutter to perfect it. Usually with my toes I just hunk chunks of cuticle and overgrown nail with the cutter and eat them. I primarily do it to eat the skin/nails and not exactly out of anxiety. There's just really no feeling better than locking myself into my bathroom and eating all my cuticles and nails. I just wish they grew faster sometimes. I usually like to "harvest" a my nails and cuticles by playing with them until they grow long enough to eat.
>>
File: 20151110_014909.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151110_014909.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Non-stop
>>
Dermatophagia reporting in

I usually do it when I'm stressed out.

I'm gonna stop fucking doing it because it's stupid.
>>
File: image.jpg (1015 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1015 KB, 3264x2448
when there is no nail left, I go for the finger skin, and then I star biting my lips.
It's like I must always be biting
Pic related. My thumb.
>>
Used to bite my nails all the way down to where it hurts for years. Have successfully stopped biting for over 3 weeks now. I tried to end it many times before, but everytime my nails got to a certain length it looked too delicious to not start biting again.
This time I bought some thing called BiteX. A nail polish thats super bitter and takes the fun out of biting my nails. Has helped a lot to get through the first 2 weeks and now I dont even neee it anymore.

I am healed :')
>>
I cannot remember a time when I did not chew my nails. I fucking hate it and would love to kick it, I kicked smoking and drinking but I can't seem to kick nail biting.

I've tried all the gastly potions that are meant to make your nails taste awful, but desu lad senpai i found most of them pretty tasty.
>>
File: 20151110_032459.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151110_032459.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
That's all you guys got? Been biting my nails for as long as I can remember.
>>
I don't bite my nails, but I pick my cuticles.
>>
Disgusting.
I used to bite my nails until someone pointed it out, then I literally just fucking stopped because I'm not some pathetic nerd wageslave cyborg.
I resumed biting my nails later on simply because it is more efficient than trimming - which is some bitch shit waste of time for normalshit faggots
>>
>>24161599
Funny thread, actually bitten nails are among the first sperg-level characteristics I look for when targeting a new chick, allows me to avoid all the introverted, depressed, anxious fucks.
And for the marginal amount of people for which it isn't stress related it's still fucking disgusting, win win for me.
>>
File: 1444018495891.png (2 KB, 117x146) Image search: [Google]
1444018495891.png
2 KB, 117x146
>>24162195
What the actual fuck?

all you nail-biters have childrens' hands. or is it an illusion?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.