[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What made you change inside r9k? In my case it was the fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: schizophrenia-symptoms.jpg (115 KB, 687x505) Image search: [Google]
schizophrenia-symptoms.jpg
115 KB, 687x505
What made you change inside r9k?

In my case it was the fact that normies reported me to police. I can no longer trust anyone and i have lost compassion for others.
>>
Honestly the same.

Got thrown into the crazy bin for a week. Talked to a bitch half as smart as me for 5 minutes. Whadyaknow I'm officially crazy and every thought in my head is now dismissed. Gee let me work real hard for a world that has zero respect for anything but itself.
>>
psychedelics
>>
old friend said we'd do everything together. visit x country, camp, go shopping, etc etc all this while we were still teens
left me for the popular group. humiliated me and made me look like a loser who never mattered. now i am a fully grown man full of anger, waiting the day i finally end it all
>>
>>24162001

So you plan to take your life?
>>
>>24161579
Story?

And are you actually schizo?
>>
>>24162244

I am not sure if i am schizo. I am paranoid as hell though. I was reported to police for making a sick joke that made people fear that i will shoot up the school. Police never came but i had trouble sleeping for a month. I was a nervous vreck
>>
>>24162335
>makes an unfunny joke about shooting up a school in the wake of a school shooting
>is surprised when people take it seriously and fear for their lives
>blames it on society
It's really no one's fault but your own that you're that retarded.
>>
>>24162335
Why didn't the police come?

You'd think they would take that seriously.
>>
>>24162378

I live in europe and it was not a direct joke about shooting up a school. People freaked out for no reason.l
>>
>>24162398
What exactly was the joke?
>>
>>24162391

I didn't make any threats... i just made a joke about how easy it is to kill a woman. I struggle to translate the joke to look like a joke in english language.
>>
>>24162001
Fucking stupid, end your life because some kek is a fake ass friend? Don't care what other people think, just don't give a fuck, there's no point in caring when it's just gonna bother the shit out of you and nothing else. You can't fix the past.
>>
>>24162378
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

normie get out of our board

a real school shooter wouldn't tell anyone first
>>
>>24162496
...except the last guy did? Granted he posted it here, but you have to realize that people will freak out about it if they see it on their social media especially if it's coming from someone people already perceive as creepy or whatever.
>>24162416
I'm willing to bet you're just not a really funny guy and just couldn't create comedy out of hypothetical murder. People probably took you seriously because of your lack of humor.
>>
>>24161579
reported you for what
what did you do
>>
>>24161579
Isolation at college + 4chan addiction slowly changed who I am as a person.

This is probably the most typical reason for anons on /r9k/.
>>
My PE teacher pretty much told me to kill myself when I asked for help, because I was/still am depressed. Fuck you, I hope you fucking die in a car crash
>>
>>24163251
Why would you ask him/her?

You'd think someone who would say something like that would already be an obvious asshole.
>>
>>24163283
He asked me - Is everything alright?
I said - yes
He said - there must be a problem
I said - no, there is no problem
He said - what do you do, what excites you
I said - nothing really, the internet sometimes does, not a lot though.
He said - well what do you want to be when your older
I said - I don't know, I don't really care
He said - so they only thing you do is use the internet, you don't what to become anything?
I said - no
He said - why do you keep living then

And then he walked off before I could reply

This was 2 years ago. I still feel like fucking shit,
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.