[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/ i finally did it. Last night I had sex with a prostitute.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x333
So /r9k/ i finally did it.
Last night I had sex with a prostitute.
I never said I'd let myself fall this low.
>>
was it completely enjoyable like my experience last week was?
>>
women are going to try to guilt you. just own it. you had fun. you treated her right. her pimp didn't have a gun in her mouth. it's all good.
>>
>>24161612
I guess so, yeah.
I mean she was a crackwhore and we spoke abit about her, like how she ended up being a prostitute.
She was suprisingly nice and didn't even steal anything from my car.
>>
>>24161635
sorry, i meant unenjoyable, as I had a lousy time.
>>
>>24161635
Talk to her more and get your first gf

Also how old is you be?
>>
>>24161635
>having sex with crackwhores?
Why not something better anon?
>>
>>24161635
>crackwhore
Why?
>>
>>24162112
>>24162133
Because it only cost me 25 dollars. I'm on a tight budget.
>>
>>24162112
>>24162133
i dont really live in the best place, im pretty sure all the prostitutes here are some sort of drug addict
>>24162070
I'm 18, she did offer me her number but I didnt take it
>>
>>24161540
Why would you consider the experience as "low" OP?

I'm considering losing my virginity to a prostitute myself. Seems like any other commercial transaction. I pay money, she provides a service
>>
>>24162228
Don't feel bad, sport. You lost your virginity at 18. I'm a kissless virgin at 25.

It doesn't get easier, it gets harder.
>>
>>24162270
Why won't you go get a whore to lose your virginity to, then?
>>
>>24162293
Because my overbearing, ultra religious aunt will find out and cut my dick off
>>
>>24162256
It just feels scummy. Like it's not something I'd choose to do I just did it in the moment.

>>24162270
Nah I lost my virginity when I was 14 desu. It kinda fucked me up though and I haven't been able to hold a stable relationship with anyone since.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.