[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright; I know most of you are pathetic weebos who have embraced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: deluxe-sassy-fembot-costume.jpg (349 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
deluxe-sassy-fembot-costume.jpg
349 KB, 1750x2500
Alright; I know most of you are pathetic weebos who have embraced a Nihilistic philosophy. But love it or hate it, there are actually fembots here now in the recent few years. In b4 Gtfo normie reeee. The current trend is here to stay; there are actually some fairly attractive fembots lurking and even posting.

I havnt seen a thread like this so I am trying something possibly new.

To you fembots I gotta ask. Would you date a malebot? What would you look for? And what are your bare minimum standards for a guy? Some of us male bots aren't autistic; but what we have in common is self hate and physical dysmorphia.

Some of us are actually somewhat emotionally stable and have alot to offer, we just lament the way we look. Inb4 media/hollywood influence and psychology bullshit. Point is. Nice guys who would fight anyone to find a sweetheart.

Tl;dnr what do fembots look for in a man. If you had to choose one because your life depended on it. What is the most important aspect of a male mate?
>>
>Experienced
>makes over 6 figures a year
>hot
>>
>>24161271
>6'0" or taller
>White
>Reasonably attractive
>normal sized(or above average) dick
>Strong
>masculine
>mentally stable
>Smarter than me
>Likes videogames and doesn't go out a lot
>Has an okay job
>dominant, would want me as a pet or servant or something
>willing to put up with me
>>
>>24161271
Women aren't people OP, you should know better by now.
>>
>>24161511
Fuck off you dweebo. Female robots are sexy and know what they want. They just don't fit in with the popular sluts who try to emulate hollywood whores. Which IMO makes them perfect. I just want to know what they are into and what they are looking for without you parasites fucking everything up.
>>
>6'2 tall
>kind
>rich
>charming
>nice face
>6 pack abs
>full head of hair
>broad shoulders
>outgoing
>can throw me around like ragdoll
>makes me feel safe and protected
>>
>>24161651
I actually meet those requirements you actually literal faggot.. so wut now? Any milk chocolate beauties around?
>>
>>24161769
You must have missed.
>charming
>kind

How much money do you make?
>>
>>24161595
Fucking kekold.
>>
>>24161651
5'5"
cold
middle class
not charming
mean face
6 pack abs
full head and facial hair
broad shoulders
ingoing
can throw you around like a ragdoll
makes you feel unsafe but protected
>>
Appearance doesn't really matter to me, as long as he takes care of himself. I'm not materialistic, but he needs to be financially stable(owns a house, 150,000 a year, car). Should be kind and loving, and not just about sex. Over 6 feet, maybe 5'11" I guess. Intelligent, educated, and progressive. I'd prefer a guy who wasn't super old fashion about gender roles and relationships and was open to some things. I'd like someone that I could spend my life with and that I could connect to emotionally.
>>
>>24161905
>5'5"

manlet, when will you learn?
>>
>>24161769
>actually literal faggot

what?
>>
File: scienceconfirmsneetsaremanlets.jpg (270 KB, 1260x808) Image search: [Google]
scienceconfirmsneetsaremanlets.jpg
270 KB, 1260x808
>>24161905
>5'5"
lmao neets
>>
Gtfo you NEETs. I actually want to hear from actual fembots. I might be a fucking loser to Chad standards but I work hard for what I have and deserve some female companionship. At least I am emotionally stable.
>>
>>24162692
sug my benis lol
>>
>>24161434
All but the last, roastie.

Now what do you bring to the table?
>>
>>24162730
York mommas taint.
>>
>>24162730
You can stick your penis in me, whenever you want.

I can cook and clean kind of okay.

I'm happy to follow orders.

I have low self esteem and will go along with most things in exchange for attention.

That's about it, I'm pretty worthless.
>>
>>24161271
How can there be fembots here when fembots don't exist?
>>
>would you date a malebot
yes, I did for three years

>what would you look for
emotional compatibility, common interests

>minimum standards
man or transman, willing to put the same amount of effort into being functional as I do, willing to take care of himself

>most important male mate aspect
emotional compatibility
>>
>>24161434

I have all this but the job, Im still in a rich family and going to get one that pays well. I also went to one of the best highschool of my country (4th).

Here is my 4chan skype: motivateme4chan
>>
>>24162956
I'm trans
>>
>>24161987
You are the average girl at the bar...

>>24161651
Is 6'3 ok? Also my hair burned so its kinda short now
Also packs get 8 in the summer but not the gross anabolic 8 so i hope you dont mind
>>
>>24162998
150k a year. . Lol that's a general practitioners salary. Honey you better be a 10/10 with a huge tits and ass, big luscious lips and a perfect pink pussy because that's play boy model money lmfao. Keep shooting for that if you aren't and you'll end up alone with 23 cats by the time you are 30.
>>
>>24163179
i-i just said I'm trans

sorry
>>
>>24162895
Then post skype
>>
>>24161434
I basically qualify entirely except from the fact that I'm a mixed pale skin hispanic / white.
[email protected]
>>
>>24161434
>Reasonably attractive
what does this mean
>>
>>24163278
>>24163316
Said I'm trans, I doubt you guys are interested.
>>24163324
Normal looking? Just not ugly, I don't really have high standards.
>>
This thread is depressing.
>>24162933
You're alright. However, "emotional compatibility" is very vague, and disconcerting.
>>
OP here... can actual fembots ignore the trolls and just answer the question? What are you looking for? I mean real men aren't as bad as you think.
>>
>>24163420
Emotional compatibility is me trying to find a phrase where I can simplify a lot of complex factors. Mainly it's the idea that we get along well together as a team, complement one another to make up for our faults with our strengths, and have similar belief sets.
>>
>>2416365>>24163658
> real man
> r9k

Thanks for the laugh though ;^)
>>
>>24163658
bro I'm right here >>24162933 and >>24163857

You asked vague questions that are hard to answer because they require such complicated lists of ineffable concepts. If you ask more specific questions, it will be easier for people to give you answers. I will stick around and try to answer questions until I fall asleep (sometime soon unfortunately) because I would genuinely like to help out.
>>
>>24162487
>>24162350
Anyone above the height of 5"8' cannot, I repeat, CANNOT be robots

get out of my board you normies reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
i am actually dating a malebot, so i definitely would
but i'll tell ya what i like in guy

>height doesn't matter, could even be shorter than me
>introverted
>not a lot of friends
>cuteboy, no /fit/ type, not fat either
>submissive, would want to be my pet or servant or something :^)
>passionate about something, doesn't matter what it is
>likes cats
>dark features, ie no blue eyed blondes
>right-wing
>clingy
>>
>>24163932
>right-wing
I wouldn't want to date a fucking idiot anyway. Have fun living in a fascist hellhole, scum.
>>
>2011
>nihilism

I want fedoraposters to leave.
>>
>Intelligent
>stable job not necessary I guess but preferred. I have one though so it's not a requirement
>Likes cats
>5"5 or above, I guess. I'd be willing to bend that rule for someone shorter if I like them.
>Prefer dark hair, but it doesn't really matter.
>Average looks, but in the end I don't care all too much. Especially if you're asian, you can be actually ugly (or fat) and I will not care.
>Penis size doesn't matter much, I'd prefer the 4-6 inch range but this rule is also flexible.
>Don't need to be fit, I guess I'd pick chubby over skelly but doesn't matter really
>Not super NEET, so i can dress you up and take you to my work christmas party or whatever
>Emotionally stable for the most part, everyone has problems and stuff just don't be super crazy
>Caring, maybe a little romantic idk i guess it isn't necessary though
>Willing to put up with me
>Maybe a bit clingy so that I don't feel like I'm always the clingy one
>Willing to listen to me complain about work for 10 minutes a day

That's really all I need
>>
what about guys who can cook?
>>
I AM
>6'2"
>White
>Resonable shape
>Make $27 and hour
>Have multiple hobbies including cars, camping, vidya, and animu
>Mentally Stable
>Manly
>Willing to put up with you even if mentally ill

I will date ANY fembot from this board, so please submit your applications!
>>
>>24164299
Have to be attractive too
>>
>>24164363
I am a 6-7/10
>>
File: 1436294389195.jpg (130 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1436294389195.jpg
130 KB, 800x800
>>24161271
I would love to date an awkward malebot. My ideal guy would be kinda chubby, at least 5/10 facial aesthetics, not a dwarf (above 5'0), and have somewhat similar interests and humor.
>>
>>24164460
Oh, and i would love if he was into gentle femdom.
>>
File: tumblr_nsqtrcuwoI1rugrt1o1_500.jpg (82 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsqtrcuwoI1rugrt1o1_500.jpg
82 KB, 500x667
>>24161271
>White
>Smart
>Over 5'10
>Not fat or skele
>Cute face
>Attractive (subjective, I like unconventionally attractive)
>Good sense of humor
>Student/Working
>Romantic
>Not super clingy
>Virgin - 2 partners max
>Has at least one hobby that's not vidya or TV/anime
>Down to earth
>No severe mental issues
>>
>>24164460
>>24164472
T-this is me... contact info?
>>
>>24164492
tell me about your interest and political stance
>>
>>24163932
Any passion I had died before I'd even turned 18 and along with that any real care for politics. Aside from that you described me fairly accurately, and probably quite a lot of robots
>>
File: JxKN53L.jpg (101 KB, 690x769) Image search: [Google]
JxKN53L.jpg
101 KB, 690x769
The fembot meme has been taken too far. There's no stopping it now.
>>
lmao @ thirsty betas trying to get the attention of 2-3 stacies who browse this board on their brand new iphones while they get their nails done at the salon

kill yourselves immediately, fake robots

to the roasties: kill yourselves too
>>
kek test test
>>
>>24164527
My interests are pretty boring, videogames but I'm honestly not very good at them. I like some anime, but I haven't really seen that many. Movies too I guess. I'm not that into politics or at least I don't have any strong opinions on them, I guess that's pretty boring, sorry. I think I'm probably a little right wing?
>>
File: 1407585318196.jpg (209 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
1407585318196.jpg
209 KB, 756x1100
>>24164245
this was the bait I was born to take.
kik BananaHush . (yes include the space and the .) I would prefer to use skype but I'm not giving it to you until you ram this bait hook into my mouth.
>>
>>24164245
Sounds like a winner to me except I'm 5'9
>>
>>24164474
Would be me except unconventionally attractive, just the regular attractive

Ree etc
>>
>>24164245
f-f-florida?
>>
>brown hair
>>
Do people still believe fembots exist or is this role playing/meta trolling by now?
>>
File: giphy.gif (406 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
406 KB, 384x288
>Nice guys who would fight anyone to find a sweetheart.

And fembots are a myth.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.