[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So YOU'RE telling me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1533x961
>Kings can have taxpayer NEETbux
>Queens can have NEETbux
>Princes can have NEETbux
>Princesses can have NEETbux
>Childrens of billionaores can have NEETbux

But if I, a citizen, with genuine autism and social anxiety, get a NEETbux, suddenly I am the "waste of space", "a loser" and should go get a "real job"?
>>
don't let the jews fool you with their "work is good meme"
>>
don't forget the public sector anon, a third of the population doing fuck all and getting paid for it
>>
>>24160950
You fool.
The monarchy surrenders 100% of the income of their lands to taxpayers government budget.
In exchange they get a fixed payment from it.
This amount is like 1% of the total.
If the monarchy was abolished, those lands are still hers and goodbye a nice chunk of the national budget.

Literally the queen is paying for the privilege to be the queen.
>>
>>24161295
monarkek detected
>>
>>24160983
nice jew meme my friend xD
>>
>>24161295
Who is she to say the lands are hers?

Ownership is given to those who earn it, being the descendant of a line long degraded and who no longer fulfills their purpose, i see no reason to call her "queen".
>>
>>24160950

Other people with anxiety manage to suffer through their wageslave job.

Why should the state take money from them and give it to you?
>>
>>24161295

What a fucking kek, holy shit.

>They're only getting like 1 percent of their unbelievably vast holdings in income payments per year!
>The queen EARNED that land and property!
>>
>>24162473
they're dumb enough to do it
>>
>>24162456

>inheritance shouldn't exist because I said so
>>
>>24162562
>I amassed so much wealth that my genetic line shouldn't ever have to lift a finger again.

They inherit enough from genetics, working wont kill them.
>>
>>24162526

>the state should take from others and use it to run a system where it gives me their wealth without any effort of mine because i complain

You're worse than a woman.
>>
>>24162526
>dumb enough to do it
>lives with parents past 18
>blames m-muh anxiety on his inadequacies

just think one day they'll die
just think of how alone you'll be
think really hard
all the people you'll have to meet, all the work you have to do for the funeral
paperwork, responsibilities
>>
>>24162665
Nice try Satan, but a one digit difference won't fool me!
>>
>>24162665
>he doesn't have a sizeable inheritance
>he doesn't live in a country with generous welfare
>he doesn't have a family
sucks for you senpai, now get back to work
>>
File: 51keLAzlnDL._SY300_.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
51keLAzlnDL._SY300_.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>24160950
>Not calling it Autistocracy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.