[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make myself feel manly? I feel emasculated.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: images (2).jpg (13 KB, 392x375) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
13 KB, 392x375
How do I make myself feel manly? I feel emasculated.
>>
blow something up
>>
It's reeeeaally hard nowadays. Have you seen the youth, it's like manly features is becoming physically impossible. You could try being belligerent and edgy, honestly that's your best bet. If you can't look tough might as well act like it.
>>
Rape, murder... most manly things you can do and anyone can do them.
>>
listen to exciting music and dance around
>>
>>24160902
The easiest way is to awaken your sadistic side, or if you're sure you don't have one, start creating it. Men are defined by their drive to gain power and fuck shit up. You have to gain a sense of power in your life, this is why you feel emasculated, because you feel like you don't have power. Power can come in many forms, the one that you are probably looking for is power in the form of control. Control over your life and control over the lives of others. The best way to do this is to awaken your predatory instincts.

Feed off of your negative emotions: perhaps feeelings of neglect, hatred, loneliness or just despair, and find a way to channel that into activities that make you feel like you've started to gain more control over yourself and control over how other people see you. This is your first step.
>>
>>24160902

Do you have a prominent father figure

It's very essential
>>
>>24160902
Try drugs and alcohol m8
>>
>>24160902
Be successful.

Being many isn't
>dressing like a lumberjack
>wearing flannel
>having a gun
>growing a beard out
>>
>>24160902
Ride a motorbike OP
Bought myself a cruiser. Felt a little better.
>>
go to artofmanliness . com
>>
>>24161716
I don;t think OP wants to be a hipster fagoot
>>
the point of manliness is that you don't ask other people how to be a man. it seems nonsensical because it is.

manliness is not womanliness, that is probably the only important part.
>>
File: photo.jpg (61 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
61 KB, 900x900
Make a plan, follow it through to completion. Even if it's just flying a mission in Kerbal Space Program.
>>
>>24160902
Rape a woman. I'm in Womyn Studies, and I have learned that rape is the most masculine thing you can do.
>>
Embrace it and a find a bf who doesn't pressure you into anal more frequently than you want it.
>>
>>24160902
Chop wood, hunt, fish, smell nature, stand alone in the snow and know yourself
>>
>>24160902
don't bother. start trapping, it's the better path.
post boipucci
>>
Going backpacking with my gay bf makes me feel pretty manly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ2E3vGvD3Q

it's dangerous to go alone, take this
>>
>>24160902
have you seen fight club?
>>
First you will want to define what aspects of "manliness" you're specifically aiming for. Is it a sense of manliness through looks, is it through feeling "manly" by having an edgy or sadistic approach to life, is it through a determination/confident/"leadership" trait approach to life, is it with the focus on how people will perceive you?
>>
>>24160902
Jack off to cp and evade arrest
>>
Think of yourself as manly
>>
>>24160902

be reborn with better genes, desu senpai
>>
>>24160902
just lift bro, be an alpha not a beta phaggot. Now I'm going back to misc to circlejirk with my buddies. Boy am I a manly man!
>>
File: image.png (405 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
405 KB, 800x400
If you are more masculine than this adult male, you are in the top 50% in 2015. Congrats!
>>
Find a faggot to cuddle with and you'll feel more manly by comparison.
>>
>>24162294
That guy is pretty masculine though. Look at that jaw and those eyebrows.
>>
>>24160902
Join.a boxing gym and learn to box. You'll get in the best shape of your life and be confident as fuck knowing you could beat the shit almost anyone.
>>
>>24162294
>>24162320
Based on his face I'm 100% convinced the part of the picture that's covered by words/the green box are a black man fucking his wife on that couch.
>>
i have to admit the time when i felt like an absolute beast of a man was after i fucked my ex and she was screaming
we both came and she turned into a docile little deer cuddling me till we fell asleep

i havent found anything remotely close to this so far
>>
>>24162294

He has more facial hair than I do.
>>
install rumblr

or grindr

Nothing is more manly than fucking another man. Any pansy can enjoy a soft woman.
>>
>>24160902
stopbeing a NEET and disappointing your family tbqh wew
>>
Hey man, had the same problem for some part of growing up. I have a baby face and my father wasn't very masculine. In order to become more masculine you have to work both the body and mind.

You have to enter a manly state of mind which is similar but different then all the chad philosophy that's popular around here. Anotherpart is the body. You have to raise your testosterone level. I'd reccomend reading articles on AOM because they are very well written:

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

Maybe take the 30 days to a better man challenge while you're there.

I'd reccmoned starting with the body, so excerise and eating right and the work on your mind.

For me, boxing helped a lot. It's the first martial art I ever tried. When I first stated I was terrrible but I was really eager to learn and train. I found a mentor in a form of my boxing trainer who really believed in me. Now that I have some selfconfidence, it's much easier.

Another thing. Self fullfiling prophecy. Google it. If you want to change, you have to believe you can change. Even if you have to lie to youreself.

Best wishes anon
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.