[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you have a sister you cannot be a robot. They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: 1444563844601.png (83 KB, 863x523) Image search: [Google]
1444563844601.png
83 KB, 863x523
Reminder that if you have a sister you cannot be a robot. They can set you up with friends and give you advice on how to appeal to women. There is no excuse for not having a gf if you have a sister
>>
She's two years old
>>
>>24159108
>16+ year gap between siblings
What.
>>
>>24159108
primer pussy
gotta get em young
>>
>>24159098
You obviously never had sisters you dumb fuck, you're just the same as incestfags. Having a sister doesn't change anything and could be potentially worse to live with. You can also never develop sexual feelings towards your sister, it's only a fantasy. I could never fuck my sisters. Having a sister is the same as having a brother who's a girl: lots of banter, lots of annoyance, and no good advice.
>>
>Fat
>7 tattoos
>Complete and utter idiot
>Only interests are the most degenerate rap music and cancerous pop culture
>Does drugs and drinks
>College drop out
>Emotional wreck
>All of her friends are low class degenerates like her

Yeah, no.
>>
File: IMG_20151028_234936331.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151028_234936331.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>24159133
My parents were 18 when they had me, my sister is from a different mother
>>
>have a sister

>she's a giant selfish cunt

who else knows that feel?
>>
>>24159108

I can see some robot asking his two year old sister for sexual advice because someone on this board told him too.
>>
>>24159266
Mine is only 9, but she's already getting there. She's still my cute little sister who likes cuddling and watching disney movies, but occasionally i'll see the bitch in her come out already. Her teen years are gonna be rough for me
>>
>>24159266
yeah. my sister was awesome up until 9th grade and when she got an iphone. shes just a stacy cunt now and i really want to punch her in the face.

fucking smartphones and social media for ruining girls. fuck it all to hell
>>
>>24159098

>caring about women's advice on how to appeal to women

it's all useless shit, m8

and your sister is only going to set you up with her friends if you're already Chad, otherwise she won't give any more fucks about you than any other roastie
>>
What if my sister is one of the worst humans ever? Mentally fucked up, not attractive, selfish and manipulative, etc?
>>
>>24159553
despite all that, girls can still be good for one thing. or three.

tear her ass or mouth apart f a m
>>
>implying my sister isn't more of a robot than I am
>>
>>24159098
> They can set you up with friends and give you advice on how to appeal to women

But she never has to either. If anything, having a sister makes me more of a robot. She was over protective and condoling just like my mother.

>tfw no male role model to teach me how to be an assertive man
>>
>>24159231
I could fuck my sister what's wrong with you?
>>
Reminder that if you have a mother you cannot be a robot. They can set you up with friends and give you advice on how to appeal to women. There is no excuse for not having a gf if you have a mother
>>
File: SrpCDup.jpg (122 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
SrpCDup.jpg
122 KB, 960x639
>be weird, autistic, brainy older brother

>have ultra-pretty younger stepsisters who border on Stacy
>one has flat-out acknowledged to me that if we weren't siblings, we wouldn't have ever hung out
>I always hung out with spergs and geeks, they always hung out with cool people

I do have small overlaps with them, though.
>I'm the one who never grew out of the goth phase, and one sister's way into horror movies and gory-ass crime dramas.
>The older of the two and I are both energy drink fans (she drinks Nos, I drink Rockstar) nd both vegans.
>Younger one and I see eye-to-eye on a lot of shit as she grows older and we experience similar things and just hang out sometimes now despite being states apart
>Younger one has adopted a surprisingly redpill philosophy towards things just by experiencing life, and we get along great with that
>All three of us have lost one parent (two stepsisters are half-sisters by their mother who both lost their dads, and I lost my mom when I was really young)
>Older one and I both ran track and cross-country
>all three of us became pretty much independent as minors and moved out
>all three of us had/have minimum-wage jobs as teenagers
>all three of us had live-in significant others as teens
>pretty much raised each other in lieu of actual parental guidance most of the time; makes it weird that we all began by playing house after moving in together
>none of us want kids
>life stories have been pretty damned similar despite being worlds apart personality-wise

It's actually pretty nice. I wouldn't have ever gotten to know two "Stacies" if we hadn't been siblings, and I wouldn't have gotten to see the more redeeming and endearing sides of these people.

>>24159266
Rescuing and providing for your sister is just part of the way it works. Nature dictates they'll never be grateful, and they'll always want to mooch off you, even when they have shit.

Doesn't matter. In my case, at least, the love is expressed in other ways.
>>
>>24159231
Everything you said is right, except:
>You can also never develop sexual feelings towards your sister
You can and it is shit. Even if for just a while. Fucking hormones.
>>
>>24159266

Well I have a brother like that so kind of.
>>
>>24159618

This is a truth bomb right here. Only a man can teach a boy how to be a man.

Women will make you feel good in the short term but all they can offer is support and comfort. If you want guidance or advice you can only get it from a man.
>>
>>24159098
Maybe if your sister is older and outgoing. I have two younger sisters and they're almost as fucked up as me, because despite what everyone likes to say shitty parenting makes robots.
The older one is recovered I think since she found a honest beta and he saved her from the misery.
>>
>>24159098
she never did and now she lives in another city with her bf
>>
>>24159098
robots are too stupid to understand though
>>
>>24159098
My sisters are all 8 years older and 8 years younger and I've never lived with them because lmao divorce and half/step sisters only
>>
nobody in my family is attractive. my mom looks like an abbo and yet she isnt even black. im glad i dont have a sister. me and my brothers can deal with living like cyborgs, but i'd hate to have a sister with my genes. she'd be the most miserable and rejected girl in my country. glad my mom never had a daughter even though she had like 8 kids, 4 of which were aborted. my aunt, my mom's sister, is a stacy and looks 20 despite having 3 kids already. she has a daughter so she will be a happy stacy when she grows up after all. thank god
>>
>>24159681
>Drinks Energy Drinks
>Vegan
Taurine???
>>
>>24160024
Huh. Come to think of it, I should see where that's sourced from.
>>
>applying my sister had friends
>>
>>24160151
Tbh energy drinks and vegan don't mix. If you're doing it for moral reasons(don't hurt muh animulz) then there is animal product in them, and if you're doing it for health(I will transcend the normies by eating strangely) then most energy drinks are awful for you.
>>
File: 1441928262949.jpg (111 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
1441928262949.jpg
111 KB, 764x764
My sister is a massive, hateful cunt. She is the reason I don't pursue females.

If my own sister can be this awful, ANY female can be this awful.
>>
>have sister
>she dates a bunch of tall chad's
>i'm a manlet little brother
>sloot sister brings them over to the house
>they always try to make a small talk and give me virgin advice
>i am insulted they assume I require it
>"thanks for wasting my time letting me know if I were chad like you I'd be dating as many girls as you do, fucking prick."

it sucked. fucking bitch. goddamn it women have it easy.
>>
>>24160653
She's parading other men in front of you to make you jealous so you'll give her the D. How obtuse are you?
>>
File: 1441704245351.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1441704245351.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>24159098
My sister is 11 years old. She's had two 'boyfriends'.

why do I go on?
>>
File: 1429333804001.jpg (253 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1429333804001.jpg
253 KB, 1440x810
Daily reminder that single children often have high rates of social retardation.

Brothers and sisters help you grow into normal human interaction.

In a way op is right, hes probably more autistic than the rest of us.
>>
>>24160928
Stop posting fire sisters anon, you're making me want to have sex with you.
>>
File: sponge.jpg (41 KB, 360x390) Image search: [Google]
sponge.jpg
41 KB, 360x390
>>24159098
>Tfw sisters died in childbirth
>>
>tfw no rapey brother
why live
>>
>>24161151
ayy gurl i can b ur oniichan

No but really, I once tried to initiate groping with my sister but she wasn't having it.
>>
>tfw no sister

>younger brother
>tormented him a lot years ago
>now he listens to rap and hangs out in philly

I took my frustration of being bullied at school out on him and now he's popular, strong, got plenty of gfs, but a total wigger. Meanwhile I'm the biggest loser in the world, as well as a dick for what I've done. He even used to look up to me.

I am a failure of a brother.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.