[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was it robots? What was it that made you say to yourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 15
File: 1428539482055.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1428539482055.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
What was it robots?

What was it that made you say to yourselves 'I fucking give up?'

Tell me your stories, no judgment I promise.
>>
Sick of people mostly. Rather sit in my room and pay vidya and fap all day then do anything.
>>
>>24159072
Just the indecisive feeling of what to do with my life mixed with anxiety, depression, procrastination and bullshit.
There isn't a point. It won't be here when I'm dead, nor can I take it with me.
Why would I work for something that I cannot keep?
Why not keep it simple and stupid and end it as quickly as possible with stupid small shit.
I don't know man.
>>
I had that moment almost daily when I was younger

Now I realize that you can't just give up and saying you do does nothing but give you a false excuse for making shitty decisions.
>>
File: 1446924289676s.jpg (2 KB, 125x97) Image search: [Google]
1446924289676s.jpg
2 KB, 125x97
I'm just so tired. I had it all ready..all together. Finished college, girlfriend, car....

Then I started losing my mind...hearing voices...delusions..paranoia. Heroin addiction. My gf tried to kill herself and ended up on a ventilator. So tired.
>>
File: U88m8cT.jpg (44 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
U88m8cT.jpg
44 KB, 550x550
I just woke up one day. It will happen to some people.

I was struggling with some math related thing. Pushing along futility, trying to reassure myself. "Maybe if I just approach this a different way, maybe if I just watch a different youtube video it would click". Something would just click together and I'd finally understand. I would finally stop struggling.

The truth was I would never find this easy. I was just not intelligent enough to preform. I could study everyday. I could stress my mind to the point of exhaustion but it wouldn't matter. I could pour over the material a thousand different ways. But, Chad Thunderbrain can just waltz in, pass all his classes, and then dance down to the local QT dispenser for a freebie.

Life is rigged from birth. You have no chance so you might as well not fight it. Some of us are just inferior
>>
File: 1444986854025.jpg (54 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1444986854025.jpg
54 KB, 720x400
Got with a chick and let her move in my place.

Old roommate moves out, her ultra beta friend moves in.

We drifted apart and it's apparent she is using me as a means to complete her Masters Degree payfree.

Three years later and now my living space is a couch while she has an entire room. I decided a while ago that if I can find a girl that is interested in me, I'll start anew and abandon this lifestyle.

No girl has given me the time of the day so here I am.
>>
>>24159236

Damn. Hang in there...

>>24159390

Why dont you just kick the bitch out?
>>
File: bman.gif (352 KB, 499x289) Image search: [Google]
bman.gif
352 KB, 499x289
>>24159438
I don't make enough to pay everything by myself.

She goes, her friend will go who pays half. I'm also incredibly lonely and it would just make it worse.
>>
>>24159522

Just put an ad for a roommate on craigslist. Posted an ad and had a roommate within 2 days.

Current situation, shes leeching off of you. If you get two roommates you'll actually be saving a fuck ton of money
>>
Just doing poorly in school. I'm in tons of debt and am on the verge of failing out. I despise what I'm studying. I can't even go to class without feeling like I'm copping out. 'm so down that's getting difficult to get out of bed. All of my dreams are out of my reach, and there is only disappointment in the future.
>>
File: 1446935371458.png (93 KB, 256x280) Image search: [Google]
1446935371458.png
93 KB, 256x280
>>24159072
>She picked another guy.
>The career I was pursuing turn to shit because of immigrants flooding the job market.
>forced to take anti depressants which gave me severe anxiety attack and had to go to the psychward
>going to the psychward automatically cancelled my second dream job for joining the forces and prevented me from owning firearms, which is something I had a passion for since birth.

besides already having severe depression and having a shitty life, this shit is what ended me and all this crap happened in a span of two months. There's other shit, specifically about the girl, which made this a hell of a lot worse but I'm pretty sure the faggot she picked is also a robot and I'm too paranoid if he figures out who I am.
>>
>>24159144
I feel you on this one. How I have been feeling lately.

>>24159679
What are you majoring in? I'm in the mix of changing my major, just don't know what to yet.
>>
i finally accepted suicide as my only choice. i'm poor, i'm stupid, i never in my life could make an honest friend. i'm ugly, i cant even get a job at a mcdonalds. but i finally feel at peace. accepting death is so peaceful. i finally feel so relieved. no more pressure, no more pain, no more stress, no more rejection, no more crying yourself to sleep. just NO MORE
>>
>>24160065
Why are you still alive then?
>>
Intelligent but born poor. Just got tired of normans and the fact that no matter how much I try to bootstrap it'll be for nothing.
>>
File: 20140411_181750.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20140411_181750.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
Around year 3 of uni I finally snapped. My grades kept slipping, my friend killed himself, I couldn't stop smoking weed, and instead of taking stock I moved blindly forward into a depression that is still going on today. I was digging my grave years before, but that winter I finally hit bottom. I am scared I can't go back to how I felt before. I don't think I even care anymore.
>>
It was a 3d model when I was 16 that aroused me equal to or greater than any girl I've met in real life, and when you realize to obtain that all you need is an Internet connection, well most of the shit that comes with a real woman sounds absolutely absurd. They should really try harder. But guys will be thirsty and the chads would never need to consider another option.
>>
>>24160707
Holy fuck, is your room really like that?
How are you still alive?
>>
File: 20140411_181248.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20140411_181248.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>24161008
No, moved out last year. Lived like that for 6 months though. Not sure why I am alive, except to shitpost. Oh well, fun times.
>>
File: darkat.gif (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
darkat.gif
22 KB, 250x250
>>24161008
good night dude, have a good one.
>>
>>24161064
When I asked how you're still live I meant you should have at least gotten some disease after living in so much filth.
What made you go hikikomori, man?
>>
>>24159072
i never had anything to give up in the first place
neetbot from the moment i left the womb destined to a life of inhumanity and memes
that is all
>>
>>24159144
that's exactly how I feel as well...
>>
>>24159072
Life and genetics
I was meant to wither, not blossom
>>
>>24161064
I'm curious as well how you lived like that, the room probably stunk like shit and I'm sure it was a breeding ground for germs and sickness.

Especially when you live food out in the room, I have a friend who does this, he'll cook food but leave the dirty dishes in his room. He mostly cooks soup and what not but he doesn't eat much so he'll leave most of it over and just sitting in a bowl for several days, he also does it with other meals that he cooks.

He is a really messy person but I never confronted him about it, It just bothered me that he lives dirty dishes with food on them and a bunch of random trash all over his room. It doesn't look nearly as bad as that picture but it's like he doesn't care about how trash he lets his room get...
>>
File: 1436641958955.jpg (7 KB, 227x250) Image search: [Google]
1436641958955.jpg
7 KB, 227x250
>>24161186

This desu. Though if I had to point the finger at one thing it for sure had to be my father fighting with the father of a girl who I was friends with when I was 8.. She was my link to the outside world. Megan. I still remember her name and face and I'm turning 30 this month.. Losing that friendship made me a house-ridden, vidya playing shit and the weight came rolling in almost simultaneously. From there it all just snowballed.
>>
>>24159072
My mom died. Ex broke my heart in so many shitty ways but I blame myself for being stupid. Then my dad died and 3 months after my cat dies then a month after that my stupid goldfish died. I have no interest in finding anyone else. I've given up on being happy. I don't want a family. I don't want to socialize. I stopped returning friends/family phone calls and never go on social media anymore. I'm just really tired and in pain all the time.
>>
>>24159144
I feel this too.
>>
>>24159072
Senior year of high school. I realized my outward "normie" personality was a front belying my anger, bitterness, and lack of motivation.
>>
>>24159072
a picture of a girl
>>
File: 1284347111786.jpg (15 KB, 404x363) Image search: [Google]
1284347111786.jpg
15 KB, 404x363
I always thought I was weird as a kid but the true give up happened around when I was 15 and discovered 4chan and realized I liked shitposting and anime more than trying to get a gf

I'm 21 now and still feel the same way
>>
File: 1446748194866.png (736 KB, 978x620) Image search: [Google]
1446748194866.png
736 KB, 978x620
Digging my own grave. One breath, one blink, one click, one fap, one more day of self loathing, one more missed opportunity, one failure, one sleep-eat-internet-repeat cycle, one step at a time.
>>
File: sad-00021.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sad-00021.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>Born into abusive household
>Mom decides to make me move out at 11
>End up with my Grandparents
>Think I can finally start to live my life and make friends
>Mom tries to get custody of my sister and I for the rest of my school life
>Every day was waiting until the next court date not knowing if I or my sister would have to move back in with her
>Gave up on life around my junior year
>Didn't even go for my senior year of school, got my GED instead
Now I'm 25 with a dead end job, making $12k a year, have bipolar and probably AvPD, and can't bring myself to do anything to better myself. I just get high every day and hope I'll die.
>>
File: 1422479708334.jpg (266 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1422479708334.jpg
266 KB, 1024x768
>>24161064
>>24160707
That sounds like me, except I didn't even get through one year of community college and I still live with my family.
So at least you're doing better off than me.
Pic related is from around 2008. I can take another photo of my bed to prove it's my room; Apparently it's made the arounds online for being so pathetically messy.
>>
Used too many drugs, destroyed my mind. Also got arrested last year on drug possession. Too smart for my university, but too lazy to try to get out of here. Had a breakdown about a year ago and broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. She's doing great at a major uni, gonna graduate with honors, getting blacked by Jamal and getting great job offers. I've been suicidal for about a year now, don't think therapy will help.. I'm too far gone. I lie to my parents and tell them I'm getting great grades, that I've never been happier, that I'm exercising daily. I wonder how long I'll be able to keep myself alive
>>
File: pepe enough.jpg (3 KB, 127x118) Image search: [Google]
pepe enough.jpg
3 KB, 127x118
I'm having that experience right now.

>In grad school.
>Realized I hate what I'm learning and do not want to do my future profession at all.
>Getting absolutely raped by tests because I have no motivation to study due to this realization.
>Definitely going to fail out, can't get more than one class below an 83 average and there's no way in hell I'll pull that off.
>Have stayed up all night 15+ times easily in the past 2 months due to procrastination and anxiety.
>On top of this the few friends I had in undergrad are gone, so I'm truly alone now. Still KV with no gf too.
>Nothing makes me happy anymore, have lost all enjoyment in everything I do. Feel detached from myself.
I need to see counseling as soon as I have time. I'd likely be diagnosed with some form of anxiety or depression. I fucking hate my life and want to escape.

I just want to be a wageslave for now while I try to figure my life out. All I want is to not have to worry about homework and studying anymore, because the anxiety from that is actually killing me. This next month is going to be the roughest of my life between dealing with the last month of the semester and having to tell my parents about this.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.