[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't think of a reason not to kill myself. What do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: download (7).jpg (7 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
7 KB, 216x233
Can't think of a reason not to kill myself. What do you think r9k?
>>
>>24158858

It will hurt. A lot.
>>
just go kill a bunch of other people first, it seems to work well for other people.
>>
>>24158866
for you
>>24158858
post feet
>>
>>24158866
OP's a big guy
>>
>>24158858
Was questioning human existence part of you plan?
>>
>>24158858
You'll permanently scar those closest to you and anyone who finds your dead body.
>>
>>24158866
This is America. Iown guns i don't think a bullet through my brain would actually hurt too bad. Who can say for sure though really
>>
>>24158870
I actually live in roseburg where the ucc shooting happened. All that came out of it was a bunch of "ucc strong" and "roseburg strong" wrist bands for some Fag to make money off of and now its all people wanna talk about. Shooting not my dig, although I was considering it before that Chris guy beat me to it. Roseburg high though. Not ucc
>>
Lime i read somewhere dear anon, feelings get over, dont choose to end your life because of your feelings because you still has a great way to go, prevented me from the suicidal ideas
>>
>>24158858
Don't do it robot, you only get one life, don't cut it short. Go and make something of your life.
>>
Op here. There's literally no reason not to. Think I'm gonna do it. So long space robots. Too bad I couldn't turn my death into a pasta
>>
File: 1395309963276.png (44 KB, 185x138) Image search: [Google]
1395309963276.png
44 KB, 185x138
You can't shitpost when you're dead.
>>
>>24160410
you are probably not even old enough to know true appreciation and happiness in life at least try for something for a while.
>>
I should already be dead. I failed everything. Fucking ridiculed. Shamed. Dehumanized. I'm not even a human anymore. I'm just a piece of fleshy meat that contains a conscience. Fuck everyone.

I need to die.
>>
File: 20140522_124806.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
20140522_124806.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>24158858
Have some coffee
>>
You're not gonna do it anyways faggot,considering you downloaded this picture at least seven times.
>>
File: yesma'am.png (290 KB, 640x517) Image search: [Google]
yesma'am.png
290 KB, 640x517
>>24158858
For me it's food, drink, Taiwanese wood-carvings, and the hope of being kidnapped by a girl like image related.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.