[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am not a robot but I can only relate to people who have spent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1439372164032.gif (141 KB, 499x256) Image search: [Google]
1439372164032.gif
141 KB, 499x256
I am not a robot but I can only relate to people who have spent way too much time alone thinking.
What am I?
>>
a decent person
>>
A person that belongs neither here nor there. You're a fine fellow.
>>
>>24158618
someone who needs to go back to reddit
>>
>>24158684
explain? I feel like having an identity attached to anything I say devalues it unless I have achieved great success IRL
>>
>>24158618

Stay strong friend, you are not alone
>>
Probably /cyborg/

You have friends, and are able to be at least somewhat social, but you don't feel like you truly "fit in". You feel a lot deeper and can still end up feeling lonely, depressed, or anxious despite being cared about or achieving goals.
>>
>>24158792
I get this. I get this so hard.
>>
>>24158792
yeah man but it's like a cycle, you gotta have the right mindset to achieve the success but to validate that mindset you need success, you just gotta inject some success or good mindset somewhere in the cycle and let it compound ontop of eachother

not sure though because I just think about this shit and never really put it into action
>>
you're a normalfag
there are only robots and normalfags.
if you are not one you are the other.
there are no cyborgs.
>>
File: 1444457334015.jpg (69 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1444457334015.jpg
69 KB, 640x800
>>24159113
>THERE IS NO GRAY AREA YOU HAVE TO BE A OR B HUMANITY DOESN'T DIFFER
Oh not this faggotry again
>>
>>24159113
Most people are cyborgs. The majority of people don't go out, don't have many friends, spend most of their time absorbed in media or hobbies. Getting laid in your life, while precluding robothood, does not necessarily equal a good sex life. Thus, I believe it is that most American adults are profoundly unhappy (albeit distracted).
>>
>>24158618
A euphoric semi-artsy 14 year old with delusions of depth.
>>
>>24159301
if the majority of people does a thing then those people are obviously the normalfags.
it just means they're not chad.
Chad is also a normalfag just a subsidiary of the normalfag genre.
"cyborg" is a term coined by normalfags in a desperate attempt to justify their presence on this, the robot board despite it not being their place.
the fact is, if you have had sex, you are a normalfag, and you need to leave.
>>
>>24159418
>if your penis has entered a vagina you could never in anyway relate or empathize with any kind of feelings us non coitus havers experience
>>
>>24158618
Norman
>>
>>24158618
just the average failed normalfag
>>
>>24159210
>>24159210
OMG IM 12 AND I THINK THERES ONLY GOOD OR EVIL IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24159506
You guys act like sex is such a big deal when its not at all. You'll learn this when your time of perpetual virginity ends
>>
>>24159506
>Making his post concise
>Nothing else

I don't think you did what you wanted to
>>
>>24158618
>What am I?
Typical normie browser. You even made a thread to get attention to a question you already know the answer to.
>>
>>24159506
>>24159873
It's not about the sex itself you mouth breathing normalfaggots.

It's the fact that you were able to emotionally connect and share intimacy with a vapid, manipulative, life-on-easy-mode whore.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.