[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream Interpretation thread? One of my major recurring dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: 1411157532081.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1411157532081.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
Dream Interpretation thread?

One of my major recurring dreams is my younger sister dying. I cry in the dream even though in real life I haven't cried in about 9 years. I practically raised her so she's very close to me, more than anyone else easily.

Why does this dream keep showing itself?
>>
How does she die?
>>
>>24158601

I can't remember any specific reasons, shit would just transition into a dead body in my arms.
>>
>>24158616
Start sleeping right next to a pen and some paper.
Write that shit down as soon as you wake up so the details are fresh.
Do this about 3 or 4 times and draw parallels between the different instances.

A pattern should pop up.
>>
i keep having a dream about losing my shoe and just searching all over the fucking place for it all god damn night fucking long and I never fucking find it either I wake up unfulfilled and shoeless
>>
File: 1430450428997.jpg (17 KB, 468x323) Image search: [Google]
1430450428997.jpg
17 KB, 468x323
>tfw dreamt I was walking the long country road to my grandparents house at night hundreds of times
>tfw dreamt I was in an extremely complex series of bathrooms/houses, large shower rooms and complexes in a structure underground thousands of times
>tfw dream I always miss the bus going somewhere and have to walk for hours to get to wherever it is I'm going
>tfw dream about walking through my town in absolute darkness trying to avoid creatures of the night
>>
>>24158660

I just might try that. What could that possibly tell me though?
>>
>>24158740
If something keeps popping up in a dream, it's more than likely either a real thing you see daily, like a family member, or it's something that is bothering you.

>Finding the patterns in your dreams is how people lucid dream, btw.

If you can pinpoint specific events that keep occurring, you might be able to connect them with real world things.
It's a long shot, but if the dream is recurring, why not try to take advantage?
>>
>>24158740
Could represent something in your life, it all depends on the similarities though, could have something to do with loss of control, although most shit does
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaa.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaa.png
346 KB, 439x500
>tfw I keep dreaming of the girls I used to know but I never liked them in any way but after those dreams i feel depressed and then started growing feelings for them momentarily

how do I stop this shit man
>>
File: 1435771875686.png (5 KB, 225x325) Image search: [Google]
1435771875686.png
5 KB, 225x325
>>24158817
>could have something to do with loss of control, although most shit does

I think you hit the nail on her head. She's moving on. She just started kindergarten so I no longer need to watch over and babysit her like I did for the past 4 years. Sub consciously I'm sad she doesn't need me as much anymore.

You figured it out anon, holy shit. The death as well as me crying in the dream probably represents this
>>
>>24158820
Marihuana
>>
>>24158840

>her head

*the head

WOOPS
>>
I keep dreaming about animals.

Like, I'll be surrounded by dogs or cats or fucking dinosaurs and they all want me to pet them.
>>
>>24158864

That's the gayest post I've read all month.
>>
File: 1432104058735.jpg (46 KB, 485x362) Image search: [Google]
1432104058735.jpg
46 KB, 485x362
I had a doozy few night ago

>qt in dream wants me to take a shower with her
>she wants to brush my teeth for a youtube video while we're in the shower
>let her brush them
>after she finishes she shoves a butt plug up my ass
>physically feel my ass being penetrated
>wake up and everything's fine
>asshole is kind of sore the rest of the day

I kind of think I got raped by some kind of demon
>>
>>24158864
This is wonderful. Maybe your parental instincts or your softer side coming out?

Or maybe a desire to be loved or wanted?

Either way, I like you, you sensitive soul.
>>
File: 1413815157791.jpg (104 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1413815157791.jpg
104 KB, 1280x842
>be window shopping with qt gf
>her hand in mine walking and looking happiest I've ever felt
>tell her "I love you" and go in for a hug
>she reels back
>everything goes black and white and starts melting like goops
>she has the most disgusted look I've ever seen on her face
>She turns around walks away and leaves me
>Burst awake on the verge of tears
>>
three dreams in a row where I die, I imagine I'll have another tonight

>first dream I'm kayaking in an indian river or some shit with family
>tour guide says not to touch the wildlife because it could kill you
>dumbass uncle pulls a cobra out from a nearby bush
>yell at him to drop it
>he throws it at me
>son of a bitch
>it bites me while I try to drown it and I frantically paddle around trying to tell people to not worry that I'll die
>nobody gives a shit
>wake up pissed at my uncle, not even that effected by the fact I died

the other 2 are less interesting but I get strangled by a mexican guy who breaks into my home in one and get shot in the face after provoking a black guy in the other
>>
File: 1409781175588.png (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1409781175588.png
23 KB, 400x400
>>24158979
I'm very lonely and my dog is my only friend, so I guess it makes sense.
>>
File: 1446101641609.gif (34 KB, 972x1098) Image search: [Google]
1446101641609.gif
34 KB, 972x1098
i have several recurring dreams

>at a party in a house made of glass that has blinds running all the way down through the interior
>dead people are walking around outside visible in the streetlights
>nobody gives a shit
>some dumb fuck turns on a lamp
>one of the dead turns his head towards me as i peek through the blinds
>makes eye contact, slowly starts walking over in my direction and then jumps into a full throttle sprint jumping straight into the glass and breaking it
>the rest of the neighborhood dead are alerted
>stuck in slow motion while everybody else is fast so i have to take off all my clothes
>while everyone is getting eaten I suck a guys dick for access on his truck made entirely out of gym mats
>we aboard the top of the gym mat truck and he gets down inside and starts running as it's powered by legs
>i hold on like hell to stay on top of the mats as they wobble all over the place
>eventually fall off at the edge of the woods
>crawl as the dead make ground on me
>they can't get me, this is a dream, i'm dreaming
>one of them gets ahold of my leg and bites out a huge painful fucking chunk
>crawl away for what seems like a century
>reach a tiny house on a familiar street
>there is a sliding door, go inside and meet my family there
>insist that the dead are coming
>they don't care
>the sun rises and sets again
>it was only a dream son, they say
>proceed to think i woke up
>go to sleep
>they inevitably break through the door and eat my family in front of me
>run upstairs and barely escape off the roof with my mother
>she is despondent
>we walk for awhile before reaching a ladder stretching towards the sky
>climb it past the clouds, space and the unknown
>at the top is a giant endless field of grass, nothing but flat land and black starry space in all directions
>think we're safe for awhile, until one day i see the dead coming for us far off in the distance
>mother says i love you and blasts her brains out

then i wake up
>>
>>24159184
>>while everyone is getting eaten I suck a guys dick for access on his truck made entirely out of gym mats
>>we aboard the top of the gym mat truck and he gets down inside and starts running as it's powered by legs

That's fucking hilarious, I'm sorry
>>
Most of my dreams are about me fucking up and everyone hating me for it

Don't need a psych appointment or expensive book to figure out what that means
>>
I keep dreaming of the apocalypse.
My wellbutrin is seriously fucking with my head.
Last night, I dreamt I was innawoods with Trump
>>
I just dreamt about an assasin lurking in my house. When i accidentally ran into him I found out he was supposed to kill me but i pinned him down , then i was contemplating for hours if i should let him go or kill him, all the while i was finding out a lot about his personality. in the end i let him go and right when i let him go he lunged at me but i was too quick and i stabbed him in the face.

My old dreams used to consist of me running away escaping from danger.

Now they're the exact opposite where i face my problems in my dreams.
>>
File: 1447118704421.png (149 KB, 960x925) Image search: [Google]
1447118704421.png
149 KB, 960x925
Who /dreamsofteethfallingout/ here?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.