[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to oneitis birthday >loved her for 2 years but decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1445012629312.jpg (22 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1445012629312.jpg
22 KB, 320x480
>go to oneitis birthday
>loved her for 2 years but decided to stop being an orbiter and stop chasing her
>only went to birthday to hit on her friends
>ignored her the whole time and met 2 qt 3.14s
>they were sitting in my lap and laughing at all my jokes
>end of night comes
>oneitis actually kisses me and says we should go out
>past few days keeps calling me

Why are women so fucking petty?
>>
>>24158381
Play her now or regret it for all eternity.
>>
>>24158391
When you say play what do you mean
>>
Faggot - the thread
>>
File: 43.png (66 KB, 204x198) Image search: [Google]
43.png
66 KB, 204x198
Do NOT fall for her trap, this is purely an attempt to get you to orbit her again. Stay strong, robot.
>>
File: 24 - iZEbfho.jpg (274 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
24 - iZEbfho.jpg
274 KB, 720x1080
Fuck every other response you get from this autistic board it's time for...NORMIE ADVICE!

Legit just be chill as fuck. Don't be needy and just let shit happen naturally. If she likes you and you don't act like a beta faggot you're good to go. Legit just don't give a fuck and really focus on other shit you do and boom done. You're fucking welcome m8.
>>
Don't bother, she had her shot
>>
>>24158381
fuck her then cum on her face and walk out of the room or tell her to get the fuck out if its in your room

this is the only honorable thing left to do, now get the fuck off my board normie
>>
>>24158440
>Legit just be chill as fuck
>Legit just don't give a fuck
Do you speak like this in real life or is it just something retarded you do when you post on 4chan?
>>
>>24158381

Maybe she's just taking an interest because you finally stopped acting like a little beta bitch?

You should go out with her. But still get those other girls' numbers.

Congratulations by the way, you aren't truly a robot anymore. I remember when I voided my membership--it was bittersweet.
>>
Never confirm you're in a relationship with her, but act as if you are. Get what you want, and prepare to cut her loose when she asks for commitment.

We didn't ask for this, but it's the only way. You know this to be true.
>>
>>24158440
>just be yourself
Look I appreciate you're trying to help but you're on r9k.

Robots need to be told that the girl is probably looking for a certain connection with you and if she enjoys herself she'll probably keep hanging out with you. But there's never a guarantee so you should just try gauge her reaction and show carefully timed displays of affection.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.