[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>need experience to get a job >need a job to get experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1363620605149.jpg (58 KB, 294x295) Image search: [Google]
1363620605149.jpg
58 KB, 294x295
>need experience to get a job
>need a job to get experience

Starting to feel like people just don't want us to work at all
>>
It's easy to get a job. Just get one of your friends to help you. :-)

My friend got me a job paying 80k a year, and I didn't even go to college.
>>
Go to Walmart, tell them you can work any and all hours, including holidays. They will hire you. Have fun.
>>
>>24157731
Find a place that'll hire anyone. Lifeguarding is a good place for that. I actually started offering places to work for free before I got my foot in the door for some gigs.
>>
>>24157761
He thinks he's above it.
>>
>>24157761
>working at Walmart
>having self respect
Pick one. Seriously, would never work there.
>>
File: CAGE.jpg (260 KB, 1000x789) Image search: [Google]
CAGE.jpg
260 KB, 1000x789
>>24157731

Learn to lie.

You spent the past 3 years working at Radio Shack.

Such a shame they are out of business and there is no one to verify your employment.
>>
>>24157783
Most humans are, in fact, above that.
>>
File: oPSVA5U-003.jpg (188 KB, 794x886) Image search: [Google]
oPSVA5U-003.jpg
188 KB, 794x886
>>24157731

UPS/FedEx will hire anyone as a delivery helper this time of year. Experience means nothing. Just show up on time and don't be a bitch.
>>
>>24157806
It's better than working in fucking fast food.

Everyday I walk in after an 8 hour shift and envy the people who get to stand around in a relaxed, clean, non suffocating, environment not filled to the brim with ssafety hazards and get paid just as much as or more than me.

No the grass is not always greener, I worked in a grocery store once it was waaay bette rthan being a fry cook
>>
>>24157806
Gotta start somewhere kid. I would recommend washing dishes over wally world tho.
>>
>>24157825
>3 years ago, working at Wally World for 8.75 an hour
>Today, making 22.00 an hour
>never would have been hired for current job without steady work history

You can pay student loans, or you can pay your dues, but most people have to earn their way up the ladder. Just get out there and do SOMETHING.
>>
>>24157731
you have to intern to get the experience

>>24157806
>posts on chinese cartoon website instead
>>
>>24157936
what do u do? do u have degree?
>>
>>24157750
Now your achievement are worthless no matter what you do people will belittle you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.