[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obscure feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: jessicafork.jpg (59 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
jessicafork.jpg
59 KB, 540x720
>Tfw you will never live in an underwater city with a cute diver gf
>>
File: aquanautscience.png (593 KB, 597x447) Image search: [Google]
aquanautscience.png
593 KB, 597x447
Words words words filler filler filler words
>>
I dated a girl from Indonesia whose family were pearl divers, and she was trained to do it. Pretty scary stuff.
>>
>>24157835

How did they do it? Just snorkels? Scuba? I heard some of those divers use air compressors on boats with lone rubber hose down to their mouth. They just grip the end between their teeth.
>>
>>24157835
As a diver, that sounds dangerous as shit to do if they're doing what I think they're doing.
>>
>>24157628
>tfw you will never be a mercenary leader who falls in love with one of the locals and takes her around the world, because as it turns out she is just as good at your work as you are
>>
File: 1441081943571.gif (1 MB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1441081943571.gif
1 MB, 500x359
>tfw you will literally never be a fucking tree
>>
>>24157864
In like the 80s her family moved into cultured pearl farming, so not really the same. The family had been doing it "traditionally" before that for many generations though, so as a part of tradition they all had to be able to do the diving without gear. Like a point of family pride was that a member had to go out and get a natural one the old way. I watched her do it a few times, not for pearls just for fun and it was crazy to see how she could last.
>>
>Tfw you will never seduce a native islander girl from an uncontacted tribe and blow her mind with your knowledge of the universe
>>
>>24158072
Saw that thread yesterday with the guy talking about his experience doing volunteer work with uncontacted tribes. Was really interesting.
>>
>tfw you don't live in an incest village with 50 of yours cousins, fucking all the time.
>>
File: 1437883620620.jpg (64 KB, 584x759) Image search: [Google]
1437883620620.jpg
64 KB, 584x759
>tfw you'll never get to live out your dreams, not because of any intellectual or physical lacking, but because of your inability to overcome your own sloth and fear of failure
>>
>>24158101

You'd basically be a wizard to them. Any girl you wanted.
>>
File: 306182[1].jpg (404 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
306182[1].jpg
404 KB, 1920x1200
>tfw a qt A-list celebrity with never have a vehicle breakdown in front your rural house
>tfw she will never come knocking on your door for help
>tfw you will never pretend you don't know who she is and treat her like any other human bean
>tfw she will never fall in love with your rural ways as she spends a few nights in your house while you go into town to get spare parts
>tfw she will never initiate the first kiss and reveal what you already secretly knew about who she really is while sitting on the moonlit porch
>tfw we will never have passionate sex right then and there
>tfw we will never wake up next to each other and she insists I follow her home to America
>tfw you will never be able to reject her because you're not a cityboy or handle attention well
>tfw she will never write a love song about you and your encounter once back home
>tfw you will never sit at the kitchen table alone one morning and hear the song and realize it's about you
>tfw you will never be able to regret not coming with her to live a life as the mysterious boyfriend
>tfw she will never come back
>tfw you will die alone full of regret

Anyone?
>>
>>24157628
Post moar of that smegmaguzzler
>>
>tfw you will never have a pro darts player skqtgf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_662S1OzPs8
>>
File: 1446565038813.png (256 KB, 636x708) Image search: [Google]
1446565038813.png
256 KB, 636x708
>>24158243
This is the gayest thing I have ever read.

Seek help.
>>
>>24159008
no you blox
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.