[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you WANT to happen after death? Do you want to become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: o-LIFE-AFTER-DEATH-facebook.jpg (195 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-LIFE-AFTER-DEATH-facebook.jpg
195 KB, 2000x1000
What do you WANT to happen after death?

Do you want to become a ghost? Go to heaven? Come back as something else? Be reincarnated? Or do you want to stop existing forever? What?
>>
>>24157598
Something interesting and fulfilling. Preferably something good that nobody could possibly see coming, but was better than their wildest expectations.
>>
I want to just be asleep forever
>>
It would be nice to have your mind reconstructed by a benevolent alien species who gave you a new and better body, and maybe access to technology that would allow you to bring back people from, simulate, or just explore other points in time as well as space.
>>
a reroll but with omniscience
>>
I don't know where I want to go
>>
I want to be bound to the soul of someone who's just been born, so I can experience life through someone else by occasionally taking control of their body and following them as a ghost only they can see. Kind of like that one webcomic.
>>
be reborn as a little girl
>>
>>24157598
This must be the little man that lives in James Bond's gun. Hello, little man!
>>
File: eternal return.jpg (92 KB, 511x658) Image search: [Google]
eternal return.jpg
92 KB, 511x658
Eternal return, motherfucker
>>
>>24157955
What do I want to happen? To be transported to a fantasy world like SAO and spend eternity with my waifu. What do I think will happen? You tell me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.