[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought a pair of boots >they're too hueg for me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1427350879954.png (21 KB, 736x616) Image search: [Google]
1427350879954.png
21 KB, 736x616
>bought a pair of boots
>they're too hueg for me to feel comfortable wearing them

The shoes themselves are super cozy, but I'll look dumb wearing them.

nearly 200 bucks down the drain because it was an online purchase that i couldnt see in real life.
>>
>go to store
>find shoe you want or something similar by the same manufacturer
>try on
>if it fits, buy online save money

Also, nearly every online shop allows you to return shit, you just gotta box it up and send it back. C'mon you ding dong go get your 200 bucks back.
>>
>>24157626
B-but I like them....
maybe i should upload a picture.
>>
File: IMG_20151110_244126291.jpg (650 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151110_244126291.jpg
650 KB, 2592x1944
would you be friends with someone who wears shoes like this?

is it /bishounen/ wear?
>>
>>24157570

>return ship shoes
>buy right size

Don't worry anon! It can be fixed
>>
I know this feel. Fucking size guides are useless. Size 11 John Varvatos boots. I still wear them because they look fucking amazing, but I should have gone with 10s. Chart says I'm size 11, but apparently the cobbler forgot how numbers work and just went with whatever he was feeling.
>>
>>24158023
>it's you
>>
>>24158023
If you're fun to be around I couldn't care less about what you wear. That being said, wearing certain things can be indicative of certain personality types, and literally everyone makes some kind of judgment based on appearance.
>>
File: IMG_20151110_244059761.jpg (614 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151110_244059761.jpg
614 KB, 1944x2592
>>24158152
they are the right size, I'm just not used to wearing boots past the ankle.

see the image above you.
not asking on /fa/ since they'll just call me a hick or a fuccboi and tell me to get some gothninja or whatever the latest fad of the week is.

>>24158156
I dont know that feel, if they're too loose my foot adapts, the only problem is if shoes come in too small. These are irish setters, i followed the meme redwing boots to this point.

>>24158221
but I've had penis in vagina

>>24158231
whats the verdict senpai
>>
>>24158264

How does your foot adapt? I've had them 8 months now and they feel just the same, maybe even aa bit worse feeling now.
>>
>>24158404

Well I'm a size 11. The last boots i had were the vietnam type jungle boots with a panama sole, they were surplus. Wore those for a long long time and they were size 12. They were 6" to the ankle, and laced up my foot didnt move, but I did have quite a bit of room to move my toes around, and about a half inch of open space past my big toe.
Wore them for a year and never had any problems with them in any situation.

These are like my old shoes, they fit firm from toe to heel, but they're just so damn bulky its going to be hard to get used to it.

Maybe its justt he type of shoe you are wearing, and if your shoes arent tethered down to your leg by being boots that go past your heels upwards, you'll just slide around.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.