[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I obtain a cute girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
How do I obtain a cute girlfriend?
>>
>>24157281
You hope and pray. Thats it
>>
File: learning.jpg (66 KB, 768x560) Image search: [Google]
learning.jpg
66 KB, 768x560
>>24157281
Ask out a bunch of cute girls until one says yes.
Girls are like spiders: they're more afraid of you than you are of them. They're small and meek; you're the big man. Stand up and take what is yours.
>>
juvt b ur selfffff
>>
>>24157330
These are exactly the steps I took.
>>
>>24157345
Kek, that trip. The humor is palpable
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4000x2667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4000x2667
>>24157336
Practice makes perfect actually is the truth
Go to clubs or other places you could meet girls and just talk to girls
Don't take it to hard if you get rejected tame pride in knowing that you had the balls to talk to a girl while there is a lot of people just looking at girls where you're at
Work your way up to the hottest girls
Do this and you will be able to get any girl you want
Just don't stay focused on one girl if ur crushing a girl for years and nothing has happened nothing will probably ever happen
>>
>>24157281
>meet cute boys online on 4chan or another place where lonely confused boys with low self esteem hang out
>give him attention, tell him you think he's cute, patronize him, buy him things. This is why you go for outcasts, he's probably not used to getting this kind of attention and will enjoy it, you're trying to get him to develop a crush.
>Hold off on anything sexual or that will make him feel uncomfortable, you want to make him start questioning on his own. Anything overly sexual will probably scare him off.
>Once you feel like he's developed some sort of feelings for you continue calling him cute and start making comments about how he acts like a girl sometimes, how you'd probably want to date him if he was a girl, and teasing him about wearing girl clothes sometimes
>The seeds have been sowed, if you found the right kind of boy odds are he'll come out to you as trans within a few months after meeting him, if he hasn't make occasional comments showing your support of LGBT issues. When he finally does be incredibly supportive. Convince him to tell his parents and see a psychologist, if he's nervous about that, show him where he can order hormones online, or do it for him.
>Give him a few months on hormones and time to adjust, then meet up with him.
>Continue telling him how cute/beautiful he is, convince him to move in with you
>Enjoy your QT Virgin GF
>>
>>24157432
I wouldn't recommend clubs. They're almost impossible if you're not used to the clubbing scene. Plus you need friends or at least a wingman, and OP is posting on R9K.

But sure, if you've had a girlfriend and have an idea of how to talk to girls, how to tell if a girl might be interested in you, how to talk in deafening music and are good at dancing, staying up all night and won't get depressed watching all the hot girls leave with guys to have sex, then sure, by all means go clubbing.
>>
>>24157887
literally a guide on grooming, thanks senpai
>>
>>24157887
>enjoy sucking your girlfriend's dick.
>>
>>24158087
>not enjoying that
Are you gay?
>>
I actually have a gf now and I just autistically trudge home with headphones on
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.