[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather not have to eat ever again or not have to sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1433524149835.png (833 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
1433524149835.png
833 KB, 600x594
Would you rather not have to eat ever again or not have to sleep ever again?
>>
I just want to make sure this is original.
>>
>>24157073
Sleep, definitely.
>>
I think I would like to not have to sleep so I could do more cool shit.
>>
sleep obviously
gives you 50% more time for jerking off
>>
Not have to eat.

I like sleeping, I like dreaming.
>>
what kind of question in that?

sleep, 8 more hours of life everyday and food is delicious
>>
>>24157073
Depends, if i didnt eat would i stay the same weight or would i drop to a "normal" weight ?
>>
This is not original.
>>
>>24157073
Obviously eat. Sleep is one of the few times where it doesn't hurt to live.
>>
Eat. Sleeping is kinda nice even though I am plagued by constant nightmares.
>>
>>24157153
This. My dreams are the only place I can find happiness. And I only eat 1 meal a day anyways so I wouldn't miss that.
>>
Go deeper into the logistics. Will I feel really tired all the time if I couldn't sleep? Really hungry all the time if I couldn't eat? Do I drop weight?
>>
I'd rather not have to eat. I quite enjoy the daily unconsciousness and I'm trying to start lucid dreaming, I've been remembering 2-3 dreams every morning for the past week.

I'm often too lazy to eat and ignore hunger, so not having to eat but still being able to for pleasure would be nifty.
>>
>>24157073
Not have to eat.

Save so much money.
>>
Definitely not have to eat.

Eating is such a burden, it takes up so much active time and if you don't do it right you could fuck up your body.

Sleeping on the other hand is pleasurable and passive, so it's not hard to keep up with.
>>
File: simpsons_122.jpg (15 KB, 312x348) Image search: [Google]
simpsons_122.jpg
15 KB, 312x348
>Anon, how come I never see you eat anything?
>>
>>24157218
I presume he means to remove the function as if it never existed. So you would never know the feeling of hunger/tiredness.
>>
>>24157073
eat, no more having to poop
also the stipulation is "have to", so I can still enjoy the taste of food on occasion
>>
>>24157073
It says "not have to," implying I can still do it if I want. I'll say no sleeping. Imagine how much work you could get done if you could work continuously throughout the night without getting tired.
>>
>>24157073
dude if I was at 100% with no sleep at all times that would be insane, so much fucking time, eating takes what 5 or 10 minutes but if you didn't need to sleep you could accomplish so much

only neets pick not having to eat cause their time is worthless anyways.
>>
>>24157073

Not eat
What country is that img from?
>>
File: claw.jpg (42 KB, 356x570) Image search: [Google]
claw.jpg
42 KB, 356x570
Never eating again would be great. No more needing the bathroom. And if other people made this choice getting ready for anal would be easier.
>>
>>24157073
It doesn't fucking matter because you'll die in a matter of a week or two, you'll either die of hungry or exhaustion/sleep deprivation.

I'd think dying of hungry would be less torturous then dying of sleep deprivation, usually when you go a long time without sleep it drives you insane, you start to hallucinate....I've heard pretty gruesome stories.
>>
Anyone chooses sleeping is definitely not a robot. It's the only time that we do not suffer.
>>
>hot dog and beer
>25.50

Where the fuck is this and what fucking currency is that? If those are dollars the stadium should be charged with robbery, jesus christ
>>
File: 1308476681002.jpg (41 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1308476681002.jpg
41 KB, 268x265
>>24157733
Wild guess: Australia.
>>
>>24157733

could be hk dollars
>>
>>24157686
Are you retarded? You don't HAVE TO ever do one or the either. So I'm pretty sure the negative effects that would normally occur from the perk you choose will no longer apply.
>>24157699
>He doesn't have nightmares every time he sleeps
NORRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMI- but really, anyone who picks sleeping is a fucking idiot. You can literally live the NEET dream if you don't have to eat because you won't starve to death. Sleeping is free, food usually isn't.
>>
>>24157625

It may be American. It's most likely sports stadium food prices.

>can't bring shit into the stadium
>can't leave either
>forced to plop down a a morning's worth of pay to eat a shit-tier burger and a drink
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.