[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> woman with short hair and a boy haircut walks into the room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 94148779.jpg (16 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
94148779.jpg
16 KB, 228x221
> woman with short hair and a boy haircut walks into the room

Your first thoughts?
>>
hot

i love girls who can pull off short hair
>>
Oh no, I'm all out of condoms!
>>
Why is she in my father's basement?
>>
Could she be my manic prixie dream girl, senpai?
>>
>>24156825
Tell her Im not into women that look like men
>>
>>24156862
This, my dick becomes diamonds if a girl can rock short hair. It's actually a fetish of mine, though sadly I don't meet a lot of girls who can pull it off but they do it's fucking amazing.

There are other variables as well like if they have a cute face, also what their weight is but the short hair can do wonders for appearance if they pull it off.
>>
>>24156825

Considering that I never leave my house, I would wonder how the hell she broke into my house.
>>
>>24156825
>Problems
Is usually my first thought.

I love the look, it's one of the most aesthetic looks for a woman, but it will usually signify problems that she may not be worth dealing with.

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS, ROBOTS

FUCKING TRUST ME AND AVOID THE PAIN I FELT
>>
"Oh shit I left the basement unlocked"
>>
>>24157144
most girls can pull of short hair honestly, they're just afraid of cutting it short. it sometimes makes them look cuter looking too.

I see 5/10 girls with boy hair all the time and they usually look fine.
>>
>>24156825
disgusting obviously
I don't have this fetish
long hair is always better than boy haircuts
>>
>>24156862
>>24157144
This desu senpai but avoid girls with short hair if they have feminist signals such as coloring their hair an unnatural color weird piercings etc
but these girls will probably be ugly anyway
>>
>>24156825

I always fall for those girls and 9/10 they're "lesbians".
>>
>>24156825
God fucking dammit not again, next time I'm actually using the chains instead of those shitty ropes.
>>
Wonder why she chooses to look like a little boy. I do this any time I see a girl with a little boy's haircut. Although I saw a girl a few weekends ago with a pixie cut and glasses, full androgyny look going on, and she was real cute.
>>
>>24156825
Punch her in the face and processed to rape her
>>
>>24156825

She probably wants me to choke her while im fucking her
>>
>>24156825
Went to a CVS recently. Was a girl like this named Carson. There were vestiges of what would be a very sexy woman. Boobs were doing their best to fight back against her oversized work shirt. She had a handle of liquor and some Pepsi behind her at 11 AM. Asked her if someone had a rough morning. Got a really cute giggle out of her. She wasn't trying to manify her voice which was nice. Still, she could have been a real cutie. Definitely a lesbian.
>>
>>24156825
kek, another bad trap?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.