[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come this didn't exist while I was in school????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: robo-swot.jpg (67 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
robo-swot.jpg
67 KB, 550x366
How come this didn't exist while I was in school????
>>
You're gonna have to tell me what it is

cause I'm an out of touch old man
>>
>>24156563
wait, the thing Sheldon used to telecommute actually exists?
>>
>>24156609
>watching the big bang theory
End your life you fucking shithead youre too stupid to live
>>
>>24156579
It's a mobile bullying device so Chad can knock your binder out of your hands even when you stay home sick
>>
>>24156563
Is that fatty robo skyping into school?
>>
>>24156652
why? it's a good show
>>
>>24156563
>Devon Carrow, from New York in America, uses the *3,000 'robo-swot' to answer his teachers' questions and take part in group discussions, all from the comfort of his home.

>The high-tech gadget uses HD cameras to show Devon his classroom and he can signal when he wants to give an answer with a flashing light.
Image caption The robot even has its own desk!

>Devon has lots of allergies, which mean it is dangerous for him to be around other children.

>His Mum says that the equipment helps him feel included and realise that he still has to go to school the same as anyone else.
*=(nonascii text is not allowed, thanks robot)
>>
>>24156678

please please go back to reddit
>>
>>24156704
i agree with you but your reddit insults just made you the loser of this conversation
Even bazinga is better than your shitty meme
>>
>>24156653
So it's a mobile robot that has a camera built into and let's bullied kids attend school? It's pretty fucking sad that a kid has to feel so frightened that he can't attend school like a normal person.

I could see it being used for other reasons besides preventing kids from being bullied, it could also be used for kids who are sick, kids who can't be around other kids for whatever reason, .etc

It is an interesting idea, granted I think people could easily fuck with it/destroy it
>>
>>24156738
It's for kids with diseases actually
>>
>>24156563
I'm almost positive you only get one of these if you have the immune system of bubble boy
>>24156737
leave
>>
>>24156815
Youre joke
is NOT
FUNNY
>>
>>24156704
I've never been to reddit
>>
>>24156815
if anything, your shitposts are inspiring me to start unironically browsing reddit and watching BBT (while still browsing here, because if I leave then you "win")
>>
>>24156563
My sister had a webcam and monitor on a cart ~15 years ago when she had cancer and was too weak to go to school. She's really smart and didn't want to fall behind.

If this is about bullying though, idgaf. If you allow yourself to be bullied then you're the kind of person who deserves to be bullied.
>>
>>24157089
The other guy telling you to leave wasn't me senpai, but if you decide that's how you want to spend your free time I won't stop you
>>
>>24157075
Try it sometime. Or are you letting others to decide what is cool and what isnt? Reddit is okay place, but its just cool to diss it here.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.